TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
Quick, efficient, correct information followed by adjustment. Thank you
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Lots of tours to choose from with a wide range of prices.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
There were lots of options and easy to book.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I found the booking experience very easy, however getting answers about a particular trip was a bit more challenging. I had questions about booking an optional experience with the trip and TourRadar had to communicate with the tour operator, who actually didn't answer the exact question initially. By the time the question was answered the tour I wanted was fully booked, so I thought I lost out. However the following week it reappeared on the website of both TourRadar and the tour operator, so I was able to book the trip. I loved the fact that TourRadar's price was actually $150 less than the tour operator's price. I will use TourRadar again to hopefully find good trips at reasonable prices.
Straightforward but with one scary wait for booking confirmation!
Super easy and efficient
How would you rate our Customer Service?
It was very easy to book our trip. I had a few questions because I needed more details and they have been answered quickly.
Easy, quick and responsive process of TR impressed me. Thank you.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy to navigate. I was easily able to find what I was looking for, all the details were covered.
Schnelle, unkomplizierte Buchung
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our team with a review.

We love receiving feedback from all of the different cultures that book with TourRadar! TourRadar is happy to hear that you had a fast, uncomplicated booking experience.

We look forward to sending you on the adventure of a lifetime.

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team.
Was a simple process and when we couldn't get our first choice of dates, they were very obliging in moving us to another date.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Everyone was wonderful--knowledgable and helpful. The only thing I would recommend at this point is to remove the queston about pre-existing conditions re: travel insurance. We do not buy travel insurance until after the confirmation AND we do not have pre-existing conditions, but my answer to the question caused quite a long delay in confirmation. We are so excited to go on this trip thru TourRadar!
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that everyone who helped you with your booking was knowledgable and helpful!

As per your correspondence, we likewise gathered that the tour operator may have missed your previous message about pre-existing conditions and decided to ask again just to be on the safe side. We're glad to see that this has since been sorted out and that you're now all confirmed.

Kind Regards,
The TourRadar Team
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The staff have all been very helpful in organising a cycling tour.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very helpful representative from Tour Radar. Some lack of communication between tour operator and Tour Radar caused some frustration but was resolved successfully
Good customer service
Quick and simple process
Easy booking process
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Generally satisfactory with telephone assistance available business hours in Australia
Ok thank see you after
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I expected that the price you showed in your former brochure 15 days ago, was going to be the same for the same Tour, the Classic Italy for the same date. Now, you are not including some dinners as well as the Insurance, which disappoints me. I have chosen you because of our past experience in 1912 with EUROPAMUNDO Berlin/Viena 8 days Tour, which was really good.
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your feedback!

We regret to hear that you were disappointed with parts of your booking process. To clarify, each tour operator directly sets the pricing you see on our website. Pricing is subject to change depending on availability, departure dates, season and sale periods, and will explain the change in price over a 15 day period.

Please also be advised that the tours we sell will not include International Airfare, Insurance or Visas. While they are under the responsibility of each traveller, our 24/7 Customer Support team are always on hand to provide assistance and recommend any resources required!

In light of the above, we'll have a member of our Customer Support Team reach out to assist you with your planning. We're very happy to know you enjoyed a great tour with the operator, Europamundo, previously and do hope you have an amazing time on this next tour!

We thank you for using TourRadar.

Kindest Regards,