TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,606 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

Sally I
We were hosted in Egypt by Remon from timeless travel, he was really amazing, knowledgeable, kind and really proud of his heritage. I do feel that we had value for money with this tour, it was really busy however we really did get to experience the historical aspects of Egypt.
TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022 TourRadar 4 star review on 9th October 2022
Tourradar wildwest with Amadeo. Tour guides Roberto and steve cirello are excellent.Drivers are good except the one who drove us to LA with sprinter on Aug.5.He was impolite, irritable, disrespectful and practically yelling at us.We are with italians and french tourists and they were not impressed. This driver is ruining your reputation. When the Italian was begging to stop by nearest starbucks coz one of them needs to use the bathroom, he said , this is not Europe.He was practically yelling at my husband when he mistakenly stopped in 4pts sherraton in culver city which we did not asked for.While in Vegas , my husband asked Roberto if we can be dropped off our hotel in LAX 4 pts sherraton in Airport BLVD.and he said no, we dont do that.To begin with, farmers market and 4 pts sherraton CULVER city are the pick and drop off venues.
It was so easy and convenient. But I did not notice that the operator of the package does not provide water because there was no information on how to get water during trekking. I am not sure yet if I could buy a bottle of water on the trail.
When I booked this trip I particularly wanted an office in Australia. The promptness of your response to my inquiry was quick, made the deposit, and the authorization was done in minutes. No waiting time at all. Very happy indeed so far. I also liked the price as well, plus it is an Australian group of people too.
There are great options to choose when considering a tour. But beware: the tours are all operated by an individual company. So, your tour could cancel at any time-as was the case w me. However, I was able to secure a new booking and transfer my insurance which otherwise would not be refunded. My greatest concern now is how quick or slow I could receive my refund. I am still waiting on confirmation for the length of time for my refund.
Booking with TourRadar was a great experience for me. I love that it gives you the option to save before the booking. Also the booking procedure is easy to follow and provides with all the information you need. Customer service replied to my questions in a very clear and fast manner!
Fairly straightforward process. I did get a bit lost, trying to finalise the booking. but I got there in the end. I did forget to include the promotional code when giving my payment details, but received a message confirming its inclusion after contacting the Help section. All in all, it is not difficult.
Good experience. It was a little difficult searching for a tour with multiple destinations in the UK (Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and England); it took a while. Also, it was a little unclear as to exactly what time the tour started day 1 and ended on the last day in order to make the flight reservations. However, overall it was a good experience. Wide selection of tours!
Travel guide most helpful.
Communication during the booking process was prompt and good. However, the first two tours I tried to book were not available even when it said so on the website. Only the third option I had actually worked out. This whole process took two days of back and forth emails.
It was a good experience. Easy to follow
Very straightforward and easy to complete.
Experince was good, however the T&C's are outdated. I have had very good contact amd experince with Tour radar during pandemic where they helped me a lot.
Registration proceeded smoothly. However, in the initial process, there was not a [possibility (at least I did not see it) to add special requests
Not happy with them at all at first...but they called me three times to try to correct/explain the issues I had....so, good follow up on their part....
Tours and details are very easy to find and information is timely and accurate. My problems came when trying to pay for my tour. After 3 attempts, chat room help and speaking with an agent, nothing seemed to work. I was ready to book with another company, but the next morning i tried again with a different browser and everything worked fine. I'm happy with the tour and the eventual outcome, but the site doesn't work with Chrome. A disclaimer would be helpful. Otherwise the site was ready to navigate.
Clearly explained tours.
The experience was good! Recommendation: show the additional costs for single person/room earlier in the booking process.
I originally had trouble making the reservation. With the help of your website was able to book the trip. We are excited to see the whole country of Iceland. Thank you!
Tour radar was very helpful in answering my questions and working with the changes I had to make so my trip to go on as planned
TourRadar is rated 4.6 based on 6,606 reviews