TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

I had to change a booking due to Covid-19 and was happy with the service. I have traveled many times, booked many tours and tourradar has been easy to book with and helped with an unusual situation.
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!

We strive to provide our travellers with hassle-free booking experiences and are glad to hear that TourRadar has been helpful during these unprecedented times. Your continued loyalty and support are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
The TourRadar Team
I am a single traveller and had difficulty booking for just one person. Although the website said there was a single person option for a supplement when I came to fill in the online form it would not accept just one person. I understand that Tourradar are aware of the problem and will fix it.
Hello Colin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and it was a pleasure speaking with you earlier!

Having tried to add the single supplement to a mock booking, we also ran into the same issue. We are currently looking further into this matter to find the cause and make sure this does not continue to happen. Here at TourRadar, we want every aspect of booking a tour to be a flawless and smooth experience.

This type of feedback helps us continue to help provide a wonderful booking experience for all travelers and for that, we thank you!

We are glad that you were able to book this amazing tour and that we were able to add the single supplement on for you!

Again, we truly thank you for your wonderful feedback and we have no doubt you’ll have a great time on your tour and remember if there is anything we here at TourRadar can help you with, we are available by phone and online chat 24/7.

Kind Regards,
Clear information
Overall, very responsive.
First time using Tourradar. So far so good! Fingers crossed it will live up to its online reviews. Holiday not until January 2021!
Hi Patricia,

We're so happy your first experience with us was worthy of those golden 4-stars! TourRadar is grateful to know there are those still keen to travel once these unprecedented times are behind us. We're always delighted to hear of new customers and we will do our best to live up to expectations. Our 24/7 Customer Service team is always on hand to assist you, right up until your departure!

We sincerely thank you for choosing TourRadar to book your adventure, and we hope you have a wonderful time on your tour in January!

Happy adventuring,
The TourRadar Team
Fast response to questions and friendly representatives
I booked our experience and got confirmation a day and a half later. I was getting a little worried that we were going to miss this deal. I emailed and the company twice to see what was going and they promptly got back to me to patient. It was all good and we look forward to planning the rest of our trip.
It took awhile to get a confirmation and I didn't know about a single supplement right away but before my card was charged. I have used the company before. It is reliable and has had good communication with me. It is worth booking with TourRadar rather than the company that runs the tour because of better communication.
Hi Philip,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback; it's lovely to hear of your positive booking and customer experience! As our operator partners often have to confirm they're able to run the tour on your selected date, sometimes it can take a little longer for the traveller to receive confirmation, but we're glad to see they were able to confirm this fairly quickly for you! We pride ourselves on our 24/7 customer service, so we're very happy to know we were able to meet your needs. TourRadar wishes you all the best, and we’ll be happy to assist you again with finding and booking your next dream tour when the time comes! Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
Quick, efficient, correct information followed by adjustment. Thank you
Lots of tours to choose from with a wide range of prices.
There were lots of options and easy to book.
I found the booking experience very easy, however getting answers about a particular trip was a bit more challenging. I had questions about booking an optional experience with the trip and TourRadar had to communicate with the tour operator, who actually didn't answer the exact question initially. By the time the question was answered the tour I wanted was fully booked, so I thought I lost out. However the following week it reappeared on the website of both TourRadar and the tour operator, so I was able to book the trip. I loved the fact that TourRadar's price was actually $150 less than the tour operator's price. I will use TourRadar again to hopefully find good trips at reasonable prices.
Straightforward but with one scary wait for booking confirmation!
Super easy and efficient
It was very easy to book our trip. I had a few questions because I needed more details and they have been answered quickly.
Easy, quick and responsive process of TR impressed me. Thank you.
Easy to navigate. I was easily able to find what I was looking for, all the details were covered.
Schnelle, unkomplizierte Buchung
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our team with a review.

We love receiving feedback from all of the different cultures that book with TourRadar! TourRadar is happy to hear that you had a fast, uncomplicated booking experience.

We look forward to sending you on the adventure of a lifetime.

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team.
Was a simple process and when we couldn't get our first choice of dates, they were very obliging in moving us to another date.
Everyone was wonderful--knowledgable and helpful. The only thing I would recommend at this point is to remove the queston about pre-existing conditions re: travel insurance. We do not buy travel insurance until after the confirmation AND we do not have pre-existing conditions, but my answer to the question caused quite a long delay in confirmation. We are so excited to go on this trip thru TourRadar!
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that everyone who helped you with your booking was knowledgable and helpful!

As per your correspondence, we likewise gathered that the tour operator may have missed your previous message about pre-existing conditions and decided to ask again just to be on the safe side. We're glad to see that this has since been sorted out and that you're now all confirmed.

Kind Regards,