TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Booking with Radar is easy and nice but once you confirmed and deposit paid you are in the hands of the local tour operator meaning all handling or further questions will be handled by other company with more restrictions and harder to make deals
I neglected to get trip insurance. I have tried to get the insurance several times, and am still trying. I guess if I could find my “ booking page with conversation” I should be able to press “get trip insurance”. Problem: I can’t fin such a page! I guess I will try the unusual step of calling!"………..I later called, and Rufus helped a lot. I was able to sign up for trip insurance!
Yesterday, I call Customer Service Agent for asking changes date of departure start on Madrid of Spain Saturday, 16 April 2022 for Saturday, 23 April 2022 because accidental I made a mistake. The Saturday 16 we arrival at 8.00 am to Barcelona on MSC cruise, therfore we will fly early morning to MADRID. The Agent toll me he can't make any change and shall send our request to the operator and copy email to me, he did not.
Hi Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your valuable feedback. We are delighted to see that our agent was indeed able to get in touch with the operator for you and update your departure to your preferred dates so that you can travel as planned! We are so excited to get you on your adventure and remain here for anything else you may need before, during or after departure. Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
For the most part, the booking of our tour was easy and the communication with Tourradar reps was efficient. I guess the ultimate test will be seeing how well things are put together when we take the tour in March. Crossing my fingers that it is everything it is as amazing as it is advertised to be.
no response from tour company regarding questions about the tour
Hi Paula, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your valuable feedback. We regret to see that you had encountered a slight wait time when attempting to make contact with our team, however, we are thrilled to see that you were able to secure a spot on your desired tour and that a member of both our and your operator's teams were able to be in touch to answer your questions. We remain available to you within your personal booking conversation page online for any further queries and can’t wait to get you travelling. Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
Two of the persons (Kassy, Joachim), i wrote with were super helpful. One other was absolutly Not helpful, she didn‘t get what i wanted. I had troubles with my creditcard they tried everything to make my booking directly. In the end somebody called me and we die it manuell. I trust the company thats why i don‘t book anything directly and they often have great Deals.
Hi Bettina, Thank you so much for your positive review! We love to hear from our loyal customers about their booking experience and have already started reviewing the feedback you have provided to see where improvements can be made. We can't wait to assist you with booking your next adventure! Happy travels The TourRadar Team
I should really do this after my trip has happened, but I can relay what's happened so far. This will be my third TourRadar trip. Our 2020 trip in Spain was voluntarily cut short at our request because of things shutting down from virus shutdowns. The next one was to Portugal and I can't say anything negative about the whole experience. I had to change dates a few times due to the virus. This booking started out a little rough because I wanted to be absolutely sure what would happen if either the countries I'm visiting or the tour operator imposed a mandatory proof of vax. I sent many questions to TourRadar and to the tour operator Vacations to Go. They were all very gracious and patient with my many questions. I finally found trip insurance that included cancel for any reason. The insurance companies that TourRadar works through does NOT offer this option and I had to have it in case the vax requirements change. So, all in all, it's been a good experience.
This is the second trip I’ve booked through Tour Radar and even though there was about a one-week delay from the time I booked to the confirmation approval (from the other tour company, not Tour Radar) I booked with confidence knowing TR could intervene if needed and if anything goes awry they are my fallback.
very easy, but I would have liked a clear answer about the cancellation policy in case of Covid instead of just receiving a link from a text that is too vague
easy to book, listed information was very helpful
Very simple procedure to book the tour I wanted.
Booking with TourRadar has been really easy! I would like to have seen all their insurance info and any other possible policy documents more readily available on the website. But easy enough to reach out.
Hany consulted me and went out and beyond to find a tour match that would work with my possible flights. She came up with ideas and options. 1 star missing because due to the back and forth, and only emails and sometimes longer replies, we missed out on flights, which then got expensive, and or weren't possible to book anymore. Recommendation: Plan one week of planning, if you cannot just book the tour as is and need adjustments. Or of course: plan, if you can, well in advance. Overall: I liked that via Tourrader it builds trust, I can easily get in touch, the service reps are friendly also via Chat and answer patiently all questions.
It was easy to book but hard to choose. So looking forward to it.
Booking was easy but I didnt understand why I need to pay morr money on the checkout for a bed as it is something that is assumed included in overnight?
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave TourRadar a 4-star review, we're delighted! When looking at your booking, we can see there was a small additional charge before booking to select a twin room, rather than a triple room. It is at the tour operator's discretion whether the price advertised per person is based on 2 or 3 people sharing a room. We have noted your feedback about how this could be made clearer, so we can look at improving this in the future! Happy travelling! The TourRadar Team
Initially there was issue with booking. However It was resolved with chat feature as they are very busy with many bookings lately. I got it sorted out as I needed and my trip is a go. Overall pleased. Tour radar has been my go to for tours.
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with some feedback. We regret that you had some trouble getting in touch with our team, but are thrilled to see that you were able to book your chosen adventure. A member of our team has been in touch with you directly to further discuss, and we look forward to answering any additional questions you may have leading up to your tour. We are available 24/7 via live chat, email, or phone and are happy to help! Kind regards, The TourRadar Team
Easy to set up.
The TourRadar website is very good and made the booking process very easy.
Prompt replies from my tour operator in the organizing process. Would have liked screenshots of the travel app, but the human response has been excellent.
I had a few questions I would have liked clarified a bit more, but overall the experience was easy
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,499 reviews