TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,606 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

Sally I
The only part I was surprised by was not getting immediate confirmation. Stating this when booking would be helpful. I also would have liked the option to pay in full from the first page. This wasn’t a big deal to do two payments, but it is a preference. Very responsive to messages!
Adding to the pervious review. There is a built in user confusion whjen booking and attempting to book everything at once. One books the basic trip then attends to the extras post booking. With this understood the customer response from Vacations to Go has been excellent.
Nice and easy, thank you!
booking was relatively easy but would have liked more information as to whether the tour was a guaranteed departure, I emailed and though my email was acknowledged immediately I had my answer about 2 days later. Their review process does not offer an accurate gauge for response times, it goes from 6-12 hours to over a week. I think that they could look into offering more comprehensive visa advice once the booking has been confirmed and deposited, but I understand that visa conditions change like the wind and it can be tricky. Overall, it has been a quite simple process and one I would repeat.
Easy to follow through the steps from selection to final payment.
It was simple and straightforward . Looking forward to the tour then I will fill out completley
At first, the tour I booked didn't show up in my account on TourRadar com; this has been corrected, and the communication has been great.
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your review! We can see, since this was written, you have been able to successfully access your booking page. One of our team will reach out to you soon, so we can discuss any difficulties you may have encountered and make sure you have a seamless experience going forward! Best regards The TourRadar Team
No problem booking, very quick process. Had a little issue with the wrong rooms being booked but they rectified within seconds
I had no issues and it went seamless.
It was fairly easy.
Had first problems with acceptence of my credit card; could be settled quickly by expert help from Tour radar
It was Great
Very easy and they gave me confidence in my choice
Booking the tour was easy as! Once we had made a choice we simply hit the button and everything was confirmed within 24hrs including a checklist of things to consider. Couldn’t be simpler
Communication with agencies is easy and booking a trip is straightforward
Booked a river cruise but then was told that the tour was in german only so rebooked for a later tour. Maybe the fact that it was monolingual and not in english should have been included in the information about the tour. However TourRadar were very helpful in the rebooking and answered all questions we had swiftly and efficiently.
So far, so good :-) however communication between the tour group seems to be a little confusing about the price. On the information it says the Navajo tour is included but in email communication It says the price is $70? They prices for optional tours seem to be misleading. They have been very prompt in responding to questions though and I am waiting to hear back :-). Be advised to also check on any change to pick up location at the start of the tour. I’ve been very pleased overall but of course some answers have been a little confusing. To avoid misunderstandings, do your homework and ask questions. I’m thinking this is going to be a great tour. Will provide more feedback as I go along!
Booked this tour online, nice and simple
Great back and forth through the messaging app! Only bummer was no options on the travel insurance for "cancel for any reason".
Super easy with PayPal checkout