TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,606 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

Sally I
The experience was good However I paid a deposit and then was meant to be paying fortnightly to pay off the trip that hasn’t happened going I’m still in the system For the dates I’ve requested
I would give Tour Radar the highest ratings possible except for one thing--I haven't received nor been told how I will receive travel documents or where they will come from.
Easy so far. Had a query re: final price and UK 0800 number sorted it out in minutes. 🤞
the only thing I did not like was the waiting for conformation.....
I take three calls with a wait of up to 4 hours, but in the end I was able to speak with Racquel in Australia and with her I was able to make my reservation, extremely difficult to connect with you.
there was some confusion about needing the ID form name and they were helpful is getting that issue salved
smooth booking process. I referred a friend and received some travel credits!
The person was very helpful
If l get to go wonderful
Tour Radar confirms the tour but later the agency didn't confirm even giving date flexibility. Happily I didn't buy the flights. Tours should never been confirmed without having the real confirmation from the travel agency. The refund was quick and efficient
Hello Antonio, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! After taking a look at your booking, we can see that it was confirmed. However, your tour was not a Guaranteed Departure, as there were not enough travelers booked on the departure date. As your dates were not flexible, the tour operator offered you a full refund which we can see has been issued. We are sorry to see that your tour was not a Guaranteed Departure, however, we are in the process of finding you an alternative tour! Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Remember, if you need any assistance with your booking, our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via email, live chat and telephone! Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
This is the 5th time I book with tourradar and I couldn't be happier. The information is clear and they are always willing to help you with any doubts. Plus you have an easy way to reach the tour companies if you have any question about the tour.
I had a small problem with a discount issue, but TR's customer service rep was extremely helpful to me in resolving it. She was very informative and courteous, quickly helping me to finish my booking. I could not have asked for more.
Great price! (45% off for 4th July sale), and easy booking process.
did not get response from chat or question requests
While on the Tour Radar website I was offered a new customer discount (the discounted priced appeared on the right of the screen) but when actually paid it didn't effect. After conversations with Tour Radar, there seems no explanation for that offer (likely a problem with the search engine), nonetheless, they applied a 3% promo code and made a refund accordingly.
Easy, but slightly slow response times.
My most recent booking was a Covid-effect reschedule. Appears original trip no longer available but found something similar. Still waiting for a response as to whether my original deposit will be transferred to the new booking. Travel credits seem to be new? The booking process is definitely easy. With regard to my original trip, my experience was that the Travel Radar staff were always available, with very quick e-mail response time. Am hoping for a positive group tour experience in Sept 2022. As always, the single rate appears excessive - taking my chances I will be matched with a good room-mate.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and providing your valuable feedback on the booking process. We have reached out to you directly on your conversation page to answer any remaining questions you might have leading up to departure. We have no doubt you’ll have a great time on your adventure, and we are always available via email, phone and live chat for anything you may need! Happy Travels, The TourRadar Team
Booking was simple enough, but we didn’t understand the process of also needing a confirmation number from tour operator, which we waited several days for. Otherwise good communication with Tour Radar.
Booking tour is quick and easy
Booking was easy and when I called for some clarifications Ben and Jennifer were very helpful.
TourRadar is rated 4.6 based on 6,606 reviews