TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,606 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

Sally I
Post communications are below par. Currently another tour pending but lacks clarity. Unable to understand a 3 day tour is +$510 /day pp. Advise to my prior agreeing???
I use TR a lot. They are responsive and easy to work with.
I contacted " Joe " in Vienna who booked the tour " 10 day Ancient Egypt tour. He promised that he would email me information on travel insurance and the cancellation policy in 10 minutes. I am still waiting 24 hours later. Alan Stewart Joe followed thru today. I am very pleased.
There is a bewildering amount of information to get onto that website, and because I booked two trips, it was rather confusing to make sure I gave all the correct information to both. Your agents, however, were very responsive and I think I got everything completed the way it needed to be.
My booking representative was very helpful in making sure all my requests were promptly filled. However, due to time differences (6 hours) between Denver and Iceland negotiations took longer than expected. I would have found it more helpful to speak via telephone to get the answers to my questions. The direct contact phone numbers were not immediately visible on the initial pages I found for iceland.
I need to know where and the time we are meeting the tour. I’ve asked before
Hi Susan, Thanks for booking with TourRadar and for leaving us a review! Your question has been forwarded to the operator of your tour through your personalised booking page, and you should receive a response within 2 business days with all the information you require. Have an amazing time on tour in September! Best regards The TourRadar Team
Tour radar's customer service is great but some of the tour companies that tour radar deals with, have very strict policies with refunds, even if you change your mind same day.
easy communication and good follow up
Good communication and feedback on questions. Great selection of tours
We had a wonderful tour in Italy Letizia was terrific
I found them very quick to reply and very thorough. I would recommend this company for their efficiency. The tour sounds amazing hope it is as good a it sounds
So far so good. We were able to trade several messages with Dilimar, and narrow down to the specifics we wanted for our trip. Looking forward to seeing all the things we agreed to come to reality!
Overall it was easy to book the trip. I didn’t get an email verification. That would be nice.
am very pleased with TourRadar
Hi there, We really appreciate your review and feedback within, although we're saddened to know you experienced difficulties when booking. Our Customer Relations Team will reach out to you directly, so we can further understand any issues that occurred and make sure we get this resolved for you as soon as we can. Best regards The TourRadar Team
No problem
I am very satisfied with the service
Booking can be done safely online or by phone if you prefer. We used both methods & found our person very patient & helpful while we worked through the booking details.
Very helpful
Very responsive with questions. Very easy
Very easy to book. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars was because I had sent in an enquiry and didn't hear back. The other questions I had were answered promptly.
TourRadar is rated 4.6 based on 6,606 reviews