TourRadar Reviews

of reviewers recommend TourRadar
Own Driver, Courier
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

very simple and efficient grace was very helpful
It was very easy to book.
Great and efficient booking experience
The TourRadar folks were always so helpful and cheerful in helping me set up this tour of South Dakota. And when I wasn't able to get in contact with the tour provider, TourRadar was there to help guide me.
I would definitely go to TourRadar for future adventures.
Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback; it's lovely to hear of your positive booking and customer experience! As a booking agent, we're always on hand to help and guide not only our travellers, but operator partners too. We're glad we were able to find you all the answers you needed. TourRadar wishes you all the best, and we’ll be happy to assist you again with finding and booking your next dream tour when the time comes!

Easy and fast!
The booking process was very easy and flexible.
Hi Malisa,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to hear that using our website was a straightforward process for you - our aim is always to provide a hassle-free experience for the customer, so we're happy we were able to achieve that.

We look forward to helping you book again in future!

The TourRadar Team
I booked all my trips to Tanzania with Tourradar! Easiest and most reliable booking I have ever done! I definitely recommend it!
Very helpful travel agents.
Right to the point :)
1: Super simple to book.
2: Talk to the tour operator ( I got Gemma who has been super helpful )
3: Review the itinerary they send you and check out the extra activities they offer during your trip.
Hi Mitchell,

Thank you so much for your positive words! We're glad you found our service straightforward and simple to use, as this is our goal. We're also happy to be able to connect travellers directly with so many tour operators, and we're delighted One Life Adventures met all your expectations. We’re already looking forward to helping you again with booking your next dream tour when the time comes! Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
Great variety of tours with all info needed to make a decision. Thank you, looking forward to my tour in January;
The best tour agency in Scotland!!!
Hi Elena,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

The team here at TourRadar is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your preferred tour booking website.

We have three offices globally; in Austria, Australia and Canada. We are glad to see that our team were able to assist you in finding the perfect tour within Scotland.

We look forward to assisting you up until your departure

Happy Travels,
The TourRadar Team
I booked a trip to Cairo and all of my questions were answered fast as I did everything online . Toirradar were able to send me link to specific tours with me having to go through hundreds of tour online..ei... amount, place, month and price. All they did was sent me a link fast and efficient!!! Great online skills
Quick and easy to book the tour of your choice with payment options.
This group is totally awesome. They had the almost perfect tour out of Vancouver for us.

Unfortunately for me, I forgot to check out what time our cruise ship docked and found that we only had 15. min. from docking to get to the checkpoint for the tour. So, this tour is not happening this time around.

Not to worry though, we still want to see Vancouver and will book them on the next round. Their tour looks amazing and visits all of the places that we had wanted to go.
Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding the tour you were looking at!

We're sorry to hear the cruise you had booked didn't align with the start of this tour, but we're delighted to know you still plan to take the tour in future. We'll still be here to help book your next dream trip when you're able to come back!

The TourRadar Team
It was really easy to book. The price, including what was included/excluded was very clear which gave us the confidence to go for it. We also got prompt answers to our questions.
The whole experience has been great. Quirine has been very helpful and nothing was too hard for her. In this terrible time she has sorted everything to more than my expectations. I would certainly recommend Tour Radar to my friends
Quick helpful response from customer service, I used email, chat and phone all 3 lol
One of the easiest websites to find a tour and book.
There was an error in my payment and you resolved my problem swiftly and professionally!
Every tour company was extremely helpful, always answered my questions and even made special accommodation for me during the booking process. TourRadar is an excellent way to connect to companies and find great tours. Would highly recommend.
Hi Danielle,

Your review means the world to us!

We pride ourselves on our wide tour selections and close partnerships with 2,500+ tour operators and are glad to hear that this has allowed you to find and book great tours.

We can't wait to assist you with your next adventure on TourRadar!

Kind regards,