TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,606 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

Sally I
We haven't been home more than a week from Egypt and I already miss my Egyptian tour guides and friends from Beyond the Nile. The itinerary they put together along with the accommodations and personal availability made for a vacation of a lifetime. The Egyptian tour guides were all very educated on Egyptian history and did well at keeping our 17 people group enthralled. This was not accidental, the guys from Beyond the Nile are very interested in the performance of these tour guides. After the tours they were at the hotel and would ask about the tour guides and what we thought. This was very assuring for us. As for the accommodations, the hotels and the cruise boat were very nice and we never had an issue with cleanliness. I will recommend that you bring Fabreeze for rooms as Egypt does allow smoking in rooms. My favorite hotel was the in Luxor as we had a front row view of the Nile at night with a great view of the Karnak Temple on the west bank lit up at night. Now let me talk about the overnight train from Cairo to Luxor. This is what I call an experience. My husband and I we made the best of this experience, however would we do it again..hmmm not sure. The train is managed by the government and although the porter does his best to help with your needs (food, drinks), the train compartments wreak of smoke (Fabreze) and the courters are not very big. Oh and you share a bathroom and it smells of urine. So, if you are up for that kind of experience then yes, if not upgrade for the flight. Now the tipping. If someone assists you with anything, they will ask for a tip. Although, you pay in advance for tips, you should get small Egyptian pound (5 or 10) so you can give them out. Even the excursions, although the guides are said to be tipping for group you will get whispers asking for more. It's completely up to you, but we just got small bills. Clothing: well as a female I was concerned that I wore the RIGHT clothing. What i will say to this is if your Grandma wouldn't approve.. then don't wear it. Otherwise dress comfortably and try to avoid sandals at the pyramids (lots of sand between the toes) and if you choose a skirt wear shorts under incase you want to ride the camels. If you are concerned about safety, I can honestly say I never felt concerned for my safety, well except for trying to cross streets (you will see what I'm referring to when you arrive). I hope you choose to go to Egypt and you won't be disappointed with this tour company they will set you up for a Trip of a Lifetime. You just need to be open to the opportunity. Must do's: Balloon ride Giza night show/dinner (if option) Museum of Civilization Abu Simbel Tombs of Ramses IV and V in Valley of Kings For the extra tours we did most of them and my favorite was the hot hair balloon ride over the Nile. This was such a surreal experience. At first, I thought of our safety, but I can assure you these guys are professionals. Once up in the air, I knew our captain knew his stuff. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!! Prepare to be amazed by the sunrise over the Nile and the view of the Hatshepsut Temple. Another MUST is Abu Simbel, this is a 3hr ride one way, but worth it and it is a great time to catch up on some sleep. Originally we did not select for this trip, but Ahmed convinced us to go and he was 100% correct!
TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 9th November 2022
Hello Sally, We are so happy to read that your tour in adventure Egypt with Beyond The Nile Tours has been great! We at TourRadar highly appreciate it when you take the time to share some lovely details, as your operator has been taking care of you well. Partnering with smaller tour operators can allow travelers such as you to experience an authentic way of touring. Once you are ready to book your next adventure, get in touch! We are available 24/7. Thank you for your wonderful review! The TourRadar Team
I do not know where to begin...our guide Vjeran was SPECTACULAR!!We saw everything.The Northern Lights, Whales,Snow,Waterfalls,Crater,and much,much more.I intend to revisit your beautiful country again in the near future and would hope that Vjeran would be my guide!!!!!!!Our accomadations ere faabulous, food great and of course the working fol ks GREAT! I have been home in Boston for less than 24 hours and miss you already!Give Vjeran a big hug from Alexander,Vicki,Rosemary and Bryan.
Would highly recommend Tour Radar! Myself, along with 2 lady friends have just enjoyed an outstanding 5 night private tour on Romania. Our Tour Guide Vlad was wonderful in every way, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, flexible with adjustments to itinerary (if needed), sense of humour. We were very lucky to be the only 3 passengers in a spacious and comfortable van. The places we visited and scenery were just sensational. Hotels were excellent, so well located and comfortable. Could not fault this tour. Well worth the cost. Lucky ladies were we!
TourRadar 5 star review on 12th October 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 12th October 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 12th October 2022 TourRadar 5 star review on 12th October 2022
Easy, helpful, with quick response. Makes your travel worry less and enjoyable.
Dario was Avery good tour guide
Mahogony was very professional and helpful in booking this trip for my birthday. I definitely recommend her. Thanks so much!
Amazing to find all the different types of Tours in one place!
Good description and great customer service with tour provider. Super fast and friendly.
The TourRadar website is very easy to navigate and there are many options for tours anywhere you might want to go. I had a few questions about the details of the tour and submitting a question online, I received a response quickly, sometimes within a few hours. Once I decided on a tour, booking on the website was easy. They have been in touch with me since then regarding add-ons like pre-, post-tour accomodations and optional excursions. Looking forward to our tour in Turkey!
Found the booking easy. Response time was less than 24 hours to get confirmatio of booking.
So far so good!
I can not enough great things about Julia as an agent when booking my South Africa tour. I travel extensively on my own and found Tour Radar always to be prompt, efficient, helpful and friendly. Will always recommend Tour Radar to everyone. Thank you Team Tour Radar and this time especially Julia.
Badry and his team created a magical experience for us. After a long day of travel we rested in his camp while enjoying delicious meals prepared by his son Islam. The following day we set out with Mohammed to the Black and White deserts. Magnificent! Mohammed took us to beautiful vistas and drove so skilfully through the dunes. Aqabat mountain was our particular favourite – it will take your breath away. We then rested with a warm fire and dinner under the stars, before heading back to the camp for lunch in Bahariya and then driving back to Cairo. A perfect start to our Egyptian holiday.
Easy and quick.
Booking process is straight forward, great choice of tours on offer, would happily book again through Tour Radar.
Very helpful and he is very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure booking with him. Thank you for your help.
My booking was easy. Everyone was very professional and responsive. I would strongly recommend anyone to use them
Great customer support. Quick responses.
The team is very professional and answer very quickly to our questions and try to adapt the program to our desires. They are very responsable. Jorge and Ana
Easy to book. Quick confirmation.
TourRadar is rated 4.6 based on 6,606 reviews