TourRadar Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is every traveller’s go-to source to compare and book multi-day group tours, thanks to our international team of online tour specialists. We house the largest amount of reviews on our website, providing travellers unbiased comparisons of tours from tour companies both big and small.

"Is TourRadar safe? Is TourRadar legitimate?" or, "is TourRadar reliable?" Simply read verified customer reviews, left by real travellers who have booked a tour with TourRadar and find out for yourself.

How would you rate our Customer Service?
very easy to book the tour I was interested in and I received confirmation almost immediately.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The booking experience was easy. Had no problems confirming my trip. Great prices, other websites were charging double or more for the price and offering less services.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The TourRadar team was incredibly helpful booking in an unprecedented time with the coronavirus. We happened to find our dream trip during a time of crisis for most of the travel industry and even with a high number of calls, we got help from multiple agents, very quick responses, and genuine care about our trip. I’ve already recommended TourRadar to a friend hoping to travel once the world starts to recover from its current state.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Just followed the prompts and 10 minutes later I was poorer but very excited to know I had a trip booked!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very efficient. Quick response to all my enquires and concerns.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
The tours were outlined very nicely!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
I booked online with ease. I received an immediate confirmation and when I submitted a question, it was answered very quickly.
thanks for a rewarding tour of the Scottish highlands. Very reasonably priced, excellent accommodation and the highlight was our very experienced driver, who is funny, so knowledgeable and went the extra mile. He made the trip what it was......GREAT. Was humbled by the magnitude of the mountains. Thanks so much .
Booking with TourRadar was simple since the site is very user friendly.
The tour was great. I saw everything I wanted , and even a little more. Tours were conducted by experienced and knowledgeable guides. The sea, temples, sights - all at the highest level, and the price is acceptable. I recommend it!
To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised - everything works like clockwork, not a single interruption for the entire time of operation, which is rare in the modern world. Technical support responds quickly, works around the clock and solves all problems. Hosting is reliable, reasonable price, user- friendly interface, everything is on top. Professionals work here.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Very efficient, and quick. All info sent immediately.
Easy. Fast. Perfect
You go online. You pick your tour. Pay and you are done. Easy
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Managed to cancel my booking and score a full refund. Bit of miscommunication but all sorted at the end. All thanks so Claire from tourradar for sorting things out for me. Would have beem wonderful experience if I could travel with my original plan which unfortunately shattered due to Covid outbreak but you never know may be next time. Till then stay safe everyone.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Quick and easy informative and cheap really good information on the tours Will book again
How would you rate our Customer Service?
TourRadar customer services are excellent, I am able to rebook my Danube River Cruise due to Coronavirus without any problems, the agents of Touradar are very polite, understanding and promptly accommodate our concern.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Great, was able to make changes and saved $
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Easy to book! Great experience!
How would you rate our Customer Service?
Tourradar is great. They resolved my Europe Tour predicament to my satisfaction in the light of the present coronavirus catastrophe. My booking is rescheduled for late next year without a cancellation fee. I recommend tour radar for their understanding and timely assistance.
Hello Ashley,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

We have had a chance to take a look at your booking and see that you canceled your tour on March 2nd. This was before the Italian Government placed an Italy-wide lockdown in the region. Expat Explore have since changed the itinerary for this tour and it no longer enters Italy whatsoever. We will reach out to you soon to go over your tour options at this stage.

As your booking platform, our terms and conditions mirror those directly from the tour operator. At the time of cancellation, your tour was still operating as scheduled. However, as the situation changed, Expat Explore made alternative arrangements for their upcoming tour based on the new information.

We understand that this is a frustrating situation and one that continues to change based on decisions that are out of anyone's control. Saying this, we are monitoring the situation very closely and doing all we can to help travelers at this time.

Again, though your tour is currently canceled, we will be reaching out to you very shortly to go over your tour options now that the tour does not head into Italy.

Kind Regards,