Trade Counter Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Counter Direct
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Trade Counter Direct made you happy
Very bad I've been waiting two weeks for my purchased item to arrive and still nothing, I paid £105 and I'm calling them and they tell me that the article I paid for hasn't gotten to them yet to make me delivery after that. I do not recommend
No after sales care. I purchased a Ridgid K-45 AF-5 Autofeed Drain Cleaning Machine Kit - 240v. the machine arrived with a EUROPEAN Plug (not advised of this a point of sale), I tried to phone several times and followed the automated service to send an email. Scott messaged me back and advised me to buy an adaptor or Cut off the plug and change it for 3 pin. I have replied twice to ask if they are supplying a new plug or adaptor, I am yet to hear a response. will think twice before shopping here again.
Hi Martin, My utmost apologies about the plug; we normally send out an european adaptor for all of the Ridgid K-45. Unfortunately COVID-19 impacted our business in ways we were not ready for. I believe Scott had tried his best while we were shot staffed. I can get an adaptor out to you today if you still require still.
Andrew.
I placed an order on the 1st of June 2020 and it was dispatched until the 9th of January.
Very good range of products and quick delivery
falsche Lieferung, kontakt schwierig wird zusehr Verzögert keine einigung
Poor Service, order over a week old with no sign of it being dispatched plus customer service not being very helpful.
Happy for the customer to pay extra on shipping with no offer to combine orders + shipping or update you on items that are not in stock.
Will avoid in the future,
Arrived as sold.
Genuinely incredible, top class service! I got my tools in perfect condition and in great time. Especially impressed by the fact that my order was treated as "business as usual" during the current pandemic. Five Star!
Very efficient to deal and have good selection of good quality tool would and and will always recommend trade counter direct
Added a circular saw to my Milwaukee collection. Excellent service.
Great people
Great prices
Used before and will use again
Another a quick and reliable service from TCD, always have what I need in stock, competitive prices.
Great price . Ordered wednesday night delivery friday morning cant beat that excellent service .thanks
Excellent service prompt delivery would buy again.
I purchased a Milwaukee impact gun, great product, great price, fast delivery. Would recommend
Great service! Price of the goods compare to other sellers is a lot cheaper. I would use TCD again and recommended for all !!!
Thanks for quick delivery & very happy with the service & product. Use you again thanks
Great deal beat everyone else on price quick delivery hassle free
Thanks again
Mark
Great Quality tool, delivery fast and a good price !!!
The chisels were as expected, excellent quality, delivered very quickly, the box was broken but probably broken in transit. No problems
Trade Counter Direct is rated 4.64 based on 630 reviews