Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Lovely jumper but slow delivery.
Great for a wide-range of choice from independent stores; however, If ordering from multiple stores, bear in mind that delivery times for items can vary considerably.
Plessed with spectacles.
Delovery within UK was over a week.
I order an item , that was a left handed
Candlestick, but a right handed one arrived .
Tried to contact the store view a phone
Call .. but no answer as yet .?

Chris
Nice item but delivery definitely takes longer than 3-5 days!!!!!
Delivery and communication was good but the picture of the product I bought showed two containers of bon ami but only one was sent. The price was fair for one but I thought I was getting two slightly different cleaning powders.
Trouva communicated very well when there was a delivery issue
The website is quite nice (but it has problems). It used to have good stock. The branding is nice.
The bag was a lot smaller than the picture implied.
Although I'm aware in the details it does state the size of the product, I do find the product a little misleading. In the photos you assume there are more than one mini lantern, and as the description says, 'these stylish box lanterns', I naturally assumed I was buying a set.

Obviously it was my mistake not to look in the details but I just wish it was more obvious what I was buying.

The product itself it nice and quaint, and the quality is good.
I cannot see any emails giving me advice of despatch and I cannot remember when the item arrived except that it arrived in time for Christmas. I seem to remember that it took quite a while to be delivered but can't be sure of that now. I was somewhat disappointed with the charm on the necklace as it was very tiny and I was expecting it to be much bigger. However, the person I gave it to for Christmas was very happy with it so that is the important factor.
I ordered 2 products but only received one. However, when I contacted the seller they were very apologetic and sent the other item out very quickly and included some love hearts in the package which was a nice touch.
Item was as described on the website. The price was good (cheaper than in the shop that I'd first seen the item) but delivery time was a bit slow. Package took six days to arrive.
They don't look good value for money. Look a bit cheap!!!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,540 reviews