Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Bought as a gift for my daughter. She loved it. Arrived when they said it would. Perfect
Bit of a mixed review. I recived my plant pots next day which was good, however one of the pots has 2 large chips on it which is very disappointing given the price. There is no contact number on your website to call you and address this issue to have it resolved.
Unfortunately the item that arrived did so with a bit of damage to the main slide. Not a huge issue but disappointing when paying so much for the item
First time ordering with this company and I was not disappointed, my item was unavailable but trouva let me know straightaway what was happening and even searched and found me a alternative. I can not praise them enough and will be definitely ordering again I can highly recommend trouva .
Got the best prices I could find for some special matches I'd been looking for. Even better with 10% off for joining Trouva!
Super fast service, even at Christmas. Great selection. I'd definitely use again
Great choice of reatailers, good browser - particularly like the persistent wish list feature. Clear post-purchase notifications. Definitely will use again. Very pleased with the products, all described accurately.
Placed an order, money was taken then told item was out of stock. After giving feedback was sent a generic apology at a ridiculous time of night. Would not recommend or use again.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your opinion.

We are ever so sorry if the reply email reached you late. Our team are working tirelessly to respond to customers throughout all hours of the day and can only apologize if your response to feedback was sent at an inconvenient time.

I would personally like to assist you further regarding this out of stock, would you be so kind to contact our support team via email? You can reach us on support@trouva.com and quote this review.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Yours sincerely,

Chris
Terrible. Didn’t even receive item.
Already been asked to complete a review - please stop sending me more requests!
Hi there,

We are ever so sorry if you have received multiple requests for reviews. We do take feedback very seriously.

Regarding your out of stock issue, this isn't the experience we like to give our customers. The nature of being a startup and working with small independents is such that we can occasionally run into logistical issues, and we're trying our best to iron out these creases as we grow.

We have sent you an email as well as a goodwill gesture and do hope you will give us another chance soon.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Yours sincerely,

Chris
Excellent collection of varied boutiques. Wonderful customer service.
Beautiful collection of products and boutiques. Its really special that unique items are together in one place.
I will definitely shop again
Really excellent customer service, quick shipping :)
They sell amazing products from the best independent boutiques.
Unique products and a speedy service - can't fault them!
I can always rely on Trouva to have the best quality Artisans and their communication along the entire purchase to delivery trail is second to none.
Trouva is my go to for soft furnishings for clients’ homes.
Beautiful quality, arrived quickly, exactly as described
Love the range of products, you can see where they come from
beautifully packaged and wrapped, something I couldn't find elsewhere
I enjoy looking for an interesting range of products from independent shops. Without the likes of Trouva, smaller independent outfits may not be able to reach such a wide audience and not only survive, but thrive.
Such a huge selection of stores and ideas. Alongside Great customer service, what more could you want?
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,541 reviews