UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
Speedy response and prompt delivery
Professional and friendly telephone agent, beautiful quality cushions timely delivered and importantly to me...all British made! Will definitely use UK Wholesales again. :)
Absolutely 💗 love the new Goose Feather & Down duvet & pillows they are so soft, very happy with how fast I received my items will be back again.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Satisfied with the product and promptness with which it arrived. I will use your firm in future. Thank you . Amanda Fryer
he was very polite and on time slot
he said he be with and was ontime
Excellent service. Quality pillows and value for money.
Prompt delivery
Very pleased with the great service and fast delivery for our pallet delivery.

Customer care team went that extra mile to arrange the pump tops we needed for the school so we can have one in each classroom.

Will be back for some more antibacterial wipes & Sanitiser.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Love that there are so many options on site & you actually have the stock in such stressful times.

The staff are lovely, turn around time was very fast. I’d definitely recommend whether you’re a big business or part of the general public.

The disposable masks & gloves are high quality everyone has been happy with them.  I particularly love that their reusable masks are breathable and fit me as I have a tiny face. Everything has all the certificates so I know what I’m paying for will keep us safe.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I received my package in good order an in the time limit it stated so I was very plzed
Love the items so happy to speak with a real person & always get great customer service went the extra mile to arrange a same day delivery for the items that we needed.

Always give honest advice and make sure we are buying the most suitable item for what we need even when we were looking at things that were priced higher.

Thanks for all the help have recommended you to other care homes.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Bought it because it was a good price. Delivered in 2 days. Good quality, good fit.
It was a good service but the boxes were squashed on arrival.
Thank you for your feedback. I have been trying to get in touch via phone and email so that we can get more information as we always ensure parcels are packaged with care to avoid any damage to items.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can resolve the issue!
Ordered Very reasonably priced small hand towels, they’ve washed up fine And are good for purpose
Absolutely fantastic , we found UK wholesales online and got just what were looking for and at an unbelievable price .
Thank you UK wholesale.
Great service all items has the correct certification & relevant CE markings. Have listed you as a preferred supplier given the great prices and excellent service.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 1st October 2020
May order went astray in transit tracking was misleadingI rang company Customer services were very helpful Zara after 2nd phone call had the product re order arrived in 3dys.Goodwill reimburst shipping fee.The V shaped pillow cases were good quality l am very delighted with them, F Brown Edinburgh.
Very Quick and efficient service
Zara was super helpful and accommodating, excellent service, excellent quality product and fast delivery, highly recommend!
The company is called UK Wholesales but as a private consumer I was able to buy small quantities. I purchased some alcohol wipes. The website was easily navigated and the checkout simple. The delivery charge was acceptable as it used DPD next day delivery.

I received several emails along the delivery chain and delivery was made the next day. I will use the company again.
UK Wholesales is rated 4.73 based on 100 reviews