Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love this writing service very fast and proficient."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are constantly improving our platform so our clients may consistently expect convenience and high quality work. We're so glad to hear our platform has met all your expectations!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've used Ultius several times and the service is terrific. As a VIP member, I have been assigned a specialist, Brittany, who has been terrific and makes my experience the best it can be."
Hi W! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding our preferred client program. Brittany is awesome and leaves no stones unturned when it comes to resolving her client's needs. We really appreciate your 5-star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I always have good experience with helping team, today especially with LIZZY was very good. Thanks ULTIUS TEAM"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! It's awesome to know you have always had positive experiences when communicating with our client success team. Plus, we agree Lizzy is a star! Thanks again for your feedback. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The customer service experience has been excellent! I really appreciate it!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very good customer service"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"All questions were answered and everyone was respectful and helpful."
"For the most part I have been very pleased. Although the last paper or one before that was received hours after the due date. I have now had this happen twice."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Received my order from the Writer at Ultius.. It was perfect first time! There were lots of parts to my paper and it needed a lot of work and references from certain resources which were met 1st time. Couldn't be happier! Thanks!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great for reviewing papers. Also write good papers as well."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is very trustworthy. I have had quality work and great customer service from Rachel."
"AMAZING!!! I absolutely love their service!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service, quick and efficient. Especially with my last minute request."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was helped by Sara. She was amazing. This website helped me a lot to get good marks on the assignments. I recommend this website."
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! Your feedback and recommendation mean a lot to us. Thanks for giving Sara a shout out too! She's a valued member of our client success team, so we really appreciate you letting us know.
"I love Ultius. Alicia J was very professional and helpful. This company is awesome."
Hello and thank you so much for the 5-star rating! Our clients mean a lot to us, so we are completely dedicated to providing quality content and awesome support. We're so glad to hear Alicia was able to assist. She's awesome in our book too!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Thus far, the experience has been great I have improved on my writing tremendously and learned how to cite sources in APA correctly."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy and Ultius are awesome. They are very professional in every sense of the word. If you have any issues, Lizzy and Ultius will rectify any issue in an efficacious manner."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! Lizzy is a valuable member of our client success team because she is dedicated to our clients. We hope to work with you again in the near future!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #148426
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy, has great customer service."
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! We really appreciate your recognition for LIzzy. She works really hard to provide clients with outstanding customer service! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius are great, there have been some hiccups every now and then but they take care of your order on time and mostly do a good job, whenever I have a problem brittany j. Always take care of me in resolving any issues that I have, she is great! And she does an amazing job with my concerns."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! It's true that orders sometimes have a hiccup or two, so thank you for your patience. Brittany tends to go above and beyond, so we are sincerely glad she was able to assist you in your time of need. Thanks so much for your feedback!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very pleased with customer service, the representative Shauna was very helpful, assuring, and kind. Returned costumer :)"
Hi Elly! Thank you so much for the 5-star rating. We are so glad to hear that Shauna was there for you. We believe she's very attentive to our client's requests, so we really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Hello I have been very pleased with Ultius. Very prompt and Timely to concerns or mistakes. I would highly suggest these services and I will use again. Thank you"
Ultius is rated 4.94 based on 301 reviews