Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
This is such a great company. I will not use another service!
Very Helpful! Super Nice!
Was able to look over the essay before submitting
This has been the best writing service that I have experienced. The writer that I have used is very knowledgable on the subject matter and has left me extremely impressed with the quality of work delivered within record time. Support is equally great and Delia has been extremely helpful and efficient. I would recommend Ultius without hesitation.
Lizzy Z. is one of the best customer service representative Ultius could ever have! She have helped me with my order status and issue and was very patient answering all my questions. She made me feel less frustrated. I would highly recommend this Ultius. Very trust worthy! Thank you Lizzy!
Ronicha gave great service and was very helpful.
I'm a repeat customer, but I still get a bit confused when I want to order just a 500 max word essay or whatever. I just ordered such an essay and now will get a credit because I didn't need 2 pages. My last order of an essay of this type only earned a score of 79 out of 100. Really could have used at least 6 more points. Like I said above, I'm back for another essay, and will continue to use Ultius.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. For your question, you would place an order for 2 double spaced pages and let the writer know the maximum word count is 500. The spacing is very important because if you select single-spaced, you would get roughly 1000 words. We hope that helps! =)
Their work is exceptional and trustworthy. I can always count on them.
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! We are happy to know the Ultius platform has been by your side when you needed it most. =)
Very good an I’ll recommend this service
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate the 5-star rating and your recommendation!
Ultius is a fantastic service. I have never once had an issue with service. All orders are completed on time and the work excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our platform. We're so happy to hear that your orders have consistently met all of your expectations!
Fast response and very professional
Thank you so much for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again in the near future!
This is a great program that I have used several times especially for revision.
Hi J'Lyn! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We genuinely appreciate our clients, and we are thrilled to hear that you've been a repeat customer. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. Thanks again!
Delia was instrumental in getting me the information I needed, thank you
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Delia, one of our amazing Client Success Specialists. Our clients mean everything to us, and we can say with certainty that Delia goes above and beyond!
With the exception of one time, all papers have been delivered on time or earlier. Would recommend this company.
Hi Jared! We are so sorry to hear that one of your orders were delayed. As you mentioned, this isn't indicative of our company, so we really appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!
Amazing excellent
Hi Lloyd! Thanks so much for the compliment. We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation.
Delia S. from customer service support was amazing! Best customer service I have had in a while.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Delia! We are so glad to know customer support has been by your side when you needed it most.
Ultius is extremely reliable. Writers do an excellent job of following instructions. A+in quality and service
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is awesome to hear that you find Ultius and the freelance writers reliable with A+ service! Thanks again!
The staff is very helpful and professional. Ronicha quickly assisted and informed me of my options. Thanks a bunch!
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Ronicha! We really appreciate your time and will always strive to provide our clients with exceptional customer service. Thanks again!
Lizzy was helpful, quick to respond, and kind. She's great!
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Lizzy! Our clients are very important to us, so we promise to always be there when you need us!
I have a great experience with my orders. My writer is very professional and original.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you have found a writer you are comfortable working with. That's the benefit of our requested writer feature: Peace of mind. Thanks again for using Ultius!
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 1,121 reviews