Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
What is your order number? (example #120987) Na
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent . I would like to continue using this writter"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had several pieces of work that I've needed help with and there is no better resource for that than Ultius."
"Amazing experience!"
"Lizzy was the kindest customer service person to me today. This is not the first time I have had horrible experiences with ultius and she made me feel like something would be done Thank you Lizzy for your professional caring help .. we had to evacuate from the hurricane and she was very quick to help me"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Truly grateful for Ultius. I would not be able to balance my work/school life with them. Top Notch Writers and Excellent Customer Service."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was crunched for time after losing my 12 page paper, in my laptop, that I worked weeks on due in less than 24 hours. Although I was very skeptical and hesitant I figured I would take the risk instead of paying more than $700 for the college course due to failing. Not only did I receive my paper in less time than anticipated, more pages than anticipated, more resources than anticipated it was everything and more than I needed."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Sara R was very prompt in answering my question, and provided the perfect solution to my problem. I'm very happy!!"
"Resolved my issue and was professional"
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that we were able to resolve your issue with the type of professionalism clients deserve. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Life saver! The writer was attentive to my needs and kept me updated on his progress."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're happy to hear that your writer was attentive and kept you updated throughout the order process. Thank you for the rating and recommendation too! We appreciate it!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service! They helped me with my history class tremendously. Highly recommend!"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation! We're so glad to hear that our platform has been a tremendous help. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Great experience"
Thank you for the 5-stars and your recommendation! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience while using our platform.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have never had a bad experience with Ultius as I have with other companies. They are legitimate, honest, professional and very helpful. Sara R helped me during my chat and was prompt and attentive. She was very kind and professional and I respect that."
We're so glad to hear that you've always had positive experiences while using our platform. Also, thank you for taking the time to deliver your feedback regarding your interaction with our Client Success Specialist Sara. She is truly dedicated to giving our clients amazing customer service!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very good experience with writer Libra"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation. We truly appreciate it. We hope every interaction with our Client Success Team is positive, so if you can, we'd like to hear more about it so we can make any improvements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Easy order submission, order received timely and document was great. Wonderful experience"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and your recommendation. We believe our clients should have a seamless experience while using our platform, so we're so happy that you let us know. =)
"i love utlius!"
Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love Ultius. They helped me out some much last term. While, being a fulltime Mother, wife, and working fulltime, things can get behind. I'm sure I'll be using them for the duration of my college term."
Thank you for taking the time to deliver your feedback. Today, we all wear so many hats, so we appreciate you letting us know about your experiences as a full-time worker, mother, and wife. We look forward to assisting you in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I recommend this many students very nice writers and easy to communicate"
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and your recommendation! It was our goal to make communicating with the writers as convenient as possible through our clients' Ultius dashboards.

By the way, did you know you can take Ultius on the go? We recently updated our Android App, available on the Google Play store, to make our clients' experiences even better!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #105229
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is a great writing source. Like any writing services they need to have specifics but they are willing to make corrections when needed"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our complimentary revision services exist because we realize there may be misunderstandings in online communication. We're so glad that our revision policy has worked for you! :)
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 825 reviews