Ultius Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great experience. The writer exceeded my expectations and I have submitted a new project with them for my business. Customer service is extremely responsive. The work they do is original, I ran the project through 4 different plagiarism checkers and they came back with less than papers I've written myself. Highly recommend working with this company and their writers."
Hi AV! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Ultius is focused on our clients' best interests, so we are so glad to hear that you were pleased with your order. Let us know if you need anything by contacting our world class support team. You'll find our contact information on our homepage. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy assisted me promptly and efficiently!"
Thank you for your feedback! Lizzy goes above and beyond when assisting clients, so she's a valued member of our Client Success Department. We're so glad she provided prompt and efficient service! Thank again. :)
"Awesome! I love it!"
Thank you for your 5-star rating! We love our clients too! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had a great experience with Ultius. My writer was very proficient and expedient. I am extremely grateful for the help that Ultius provides. Thank you."
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation! We are on a mission to conveniently deliver high-quality content and offer tremendous client support. It is awesome to hear that we were able to dazzle you! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have been using ultius for about 2 years now they are amazing!"
Hi Lulu! It's so nice to hear from one of our long time clients. Gaining our clients' trust is very important to us, so we are happy to hear that we have met all of your expectations! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. :)
"I love Ultius!! The quality and accuracy of work, their ability to meet goals and deadlines and the communication between the writer, customer service and the client is superb!!"
Hi Mariela! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are driven by the desire to give our clients the very best. We're so glad to hear that we've met all your expectations. We look forward to working with you again! :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) 154482
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great company. Very prompt with service and extremely professional. I will highly recommend this company to others."
Thank you very much for your 5-star rating. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had been using this website for long time and it has been outstanding"
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We love to hear from our long time clients because that helps us track how we've been doing. We are very happy to hear that we have continued to meet your expectations! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Some of the writers are not good enough. they are not chatting just finished the work. most of the time, I got the pass, but there is a few you know"
Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so sorry if you experienced less than perfect service when working with some writers. Did you know you can request writers? :)

Our requested writer feature is a writer type option on the order form that allows you to choose a specific writer for your order, for a small fee, rather than having the Ultius system assign you a writer. This can be a writer you have worked with in the past or one recommended to you by a friend!
"154309. Very Helpful."
Hi Velma! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We're so glad to hear that we were able to help you out! :)

Have you heard about our Heart and Home giveaway? We're giving away approximately $500 dollars worth of prizes! If you would like to enter, visit the following link:

Thanks again for your feedback!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great experience. Quick turnaround and a high-quality product!"
Hi Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! Our clients mean the world to us, so we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience using our platform!

Just so you know, we have a giveaway! It lasts until February 28. Go to https://bit.ly/2UkeVFI to enter.

Thanks again for your feedback!
"Great so far"
Hello and thank you very much for your five-star rating! Our 24/7 Client Success team is standing by in the event you need anything. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) Staff name:lizzy was great
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Awesome experience and very friendly staff lizzy"
Hello and thank your for your 5-star rating! Lizzy is a valued member of our support team because she works with a smile and loves to go above and beyond. We're so glad she was able to assist you! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is great resource even when you’re on a time crunch!"
Hello and thank you for your feedback! The very nature of our platform is to offer assistance when life gets too busy. We're pleased to know that we were able to assist! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've been using Ultius for about a year now for most of my writing and editing needs. They've been extremely professional, both the writer and customer service support. They are quick to respond if you have a question. I've used other companies advertising their "top notch american writers" proving to be the complete opposite and adding to the lies, english not being their first language. I was very fortunate to come accross Ultius. I have highly recommended them to others as they are truly top not professionals. You will NOT be DISSAPOINTED!!! Mari Florida"
Hi Mari. Wow, thank you so much for all the kind words and your loyalty! We really appreciate your 5-star rating and recommendation. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius had been very satisfactory. I have always received quality work and highly skilled professional writers."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad to hear that we have met all your expectations. If you ever need anything, our 24/7 support team is standing by. Thanks again! :)
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's awesome to know we have always met your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the near future. Thanks again! We really appreciate it! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius in general has been very satisfactory. I had trusted Ultius with more then 15 orders and for each of then I have received high quality work and very professional and skilled writers. I had recommended Ultius to my peers and they also love it."
Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating. One of our main objectives is to gain and keep our clients' trust. Our clients are very important to us and we would never want to let them down. We really appreciate your review and your recommendation! :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) #153555
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is a fansastic service. I had tried other sites, but the writers were obviously English second language wirtrs. This left the work with incorrect syntax and grammar issues. All the papers I have commissoned from Ultius writers have been top nothch, with the proper use of English writting. Thank you for a great service. If you are looking for help with an assignment, Ultius is the servce you are looking for."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We have a dedicated internal hiring team that only recruits experienced American freelancers, so you'll always be in good hands! Thanks again! :)
"nice supporting staff"
Hello and thanks for your feedback. Our 24/7 support team is always there for you! :)
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"support staff are really helpful and supporting.specially the support and help I got from delia and lizzy.thanks"
Hello and thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you had positive experiences while working with Delia and Lizzy. They are completely dedicated to our clients. Thanks again! :)
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 372 reviews