Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"They are great and get it done on time. It's really a big help especially when you have a heavy class load."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Its very good service. Customer service representative alicia is very good"
Mia, thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating. We're very happy you took the time to offer your feedback and share your positive experience with Alicia. =)
"it was great"
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The quality of the paper was really great but as of right now, I don’t know what grade my paper was given."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #166681
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I browsed and read for months before selecting Ultius! To be honest, I was very sceptical in the beginning; however, it turned out to be the best decision I've taken to get out of my writing dilemma. I needed support in writing my PhD dissertation and I got a wonderful writer from Ultius who is helping me throughout this complicated process. The customer service are always available 24/7 and very helpful, especially Sara who I massively thank for her great help. And YES, I am a genuine client, in case you are wondering! I read all comments carefully before placing my first order and I am very happy I did so. I was not very satisfied with the result of first order, but Ultius were very flexible and changed my writer at no additional cost, afterwards I was allocated a fantastic writer, with whom I am now proceeding with my 3rd dissertation chapter (fantastic skills). Thank you Ultius, many thanks to my writer (whom I do not know; strict privacy both ways), and big thank you to Sara."
Thank you for the 5-star rating! We agree that it is very important to research a company before placing an order, and we are very happy you decided to give Ultius a chance. Your feedback also provided valuable insight for future clients. The instructions are the most important when it comes to getting what you need. Having a lot of details in the order's instructions eliminates misunderstandings!

We believe clients deserve a say in which freelance writers they choose to work with. It is our platform's goal to exceed your expectations. It's great that your second writer earned your trust. Also, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Sara! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"You do not disappoint, Thank You Lizzy!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating!
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've had the privilege of chatting with Lizzy on many different occasions, and she is by far one of my favorite client success specialists to interact with: she is thoughtful, professional, caring, and everything in between. She has helped me on many different occasions, and every time her name pops up on the screen, I am delighted to interact with her. Thank you, Lizzy (and the entire Ultius team) for your warm and inviting service!"
What is your order number? (example #120987) #151499
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Alicia was such a big help and was able to answer all my questions and concerns I had. And also walked me threw my order prosses."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius has been very good. Whether I need something done weeks in advance or days in advance it is always done before the deadline. I love Ultius!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommend our platform! We believe our clients' schedules always come first. We're so glad to hear that you approve! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Paper was perfect and I got 100%. I hope I get this writer again"
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! Did you know there's a way to work with the same writer over and over again? Requested writer is a writer type option on the order form that allows you to choose a specific writer for your order, for a small fee. This can be a writer you have worked with in the past or one recommended to you by a friend. We've found that the 15% add on is well worth it when it comes to our clients' peace of mind. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The paper was of excellent quality! (Lizzy)"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I’ve received quality work from several different writers, I’m very please with this service"
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating. We're very happy you took the time to share your positive experience with your freelance writers!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I enjoyed using the service. Everything went smooth and I received the desired article."
Thank you very much for the 5-star feedback! We appreciate the recommendation too. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Writers at Ultius are courteous and professional. My client liaison Brittany J. provides excellent customer service and when I need advice about how to proceed with an order, she has good recommendations. Without her support, my experience at Ultius would not be the same."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #167604
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent product and service. writers are always quick to answer."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Your service is extremely great. I cannot express enough how professional, organized, and talented your staff is. I am always 100% satisfied. Thank you for the great work you do."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #167491
"Awesome service!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great Experience. Definitely recommend this site."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I am very pleased with the service provided. I have used other company's who are not honest and try to scam you. This company has been very professional, courteous and they are verified by the BBB as being legit. I would not go anywhere else. Lizzy was amazing and prompt in her chat, and very professional. They know what they are doing."
Ultius is rated 4.94 based on 706 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access