Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Alicia J was awesome, she was very helpful with this being my first time using Ultius she answered my questions and left me feeling comfortable with using the source.
I needed to pay for my request using two credit cards. I was able to complete the transaction with the help of Alicia J. Thank you, Alicia J, forgoing the extra mile. It is not often that I receive great customer service, but you definitely did your job. Again, thank you!
I was referred to Ultius by many people. Customer service is very helpful and quick to answer or fix any concerns. I highly recommend this company for projects.
Alicia, thank you for your time, i can say enough that you help me by answering all my questions, super helpful!!!! i would give an excellent if the had one!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
I am very satisfy and appreciate her services
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
Lizzy was excellent and very patient while assisting me with my concerns.
Liszt from customer service is super helpful and patient! I have ordered from Ultius multiple times and am always satisfied with what I receive
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
Hi i used the ultius service for editing, and after the 1st final submission i wasnt really happy with the results and the QA lead team came back and told me they found some similar content too..i then requested for a revision and i told them i want another writer. I was given another writer and they even put in some incentives for so another writer will be willing to take my order. I was really happy with the final draft after the revision. Thank you Ultius
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
Lizzy Z. was great at responding to my refund inquiry.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
Lizzy was very responsive and prompt with making adjustments to my order.
Reliable, fast and professional
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
Great work, fast and professional team
Fast and professional team
Very fast and professional
Lizzy was amazing
Lizzy was very helpful and gave me fantastic service. She worked with a sense of urgency and helped me to resolve my order issue. Thanks, again!
LIzzy was very helpful in understanding my request and was able to accommodate my needs
Lizzy's customer service was exceptional, she is the reason why I am choosing you all over a cheaper place.
Lizzy was very helpful and informative.
I can always relay on Ultius when I need help writing my paper and its all worth it. I am also very pleased and happy with the customer service, Lizzy is the awesome in always trying to help!
Ultius is rated 4.91 based on 1,281 reviews