Chasing Unicorns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chasing Unicorns
Chasing Unicorns has been an amazing experience to help me build my confidence about networking, cleaning up my resume and LinkedIn. Through their training modules, guest speaker and industry webinars, and work experience opportunities, I’ve been able to learn so much toward my next job in recruiting or customer success. I also really enjoy getting to know the cohort of other students in Chasing Unicorns. I highly recommend this talent school for anyone looking to break into tech. Thank you Ray, Rachel, Jenny, and the team for everything!
Chasing Unicorns, simply put, is dedicated to helping you learn the skill set, gain the confidence, and network with the tech industry. It is an educational program that is quickly developing into a powerful force. During my time I received invaluable tips and tricks on tweaking my resume, reaching out to companies to gain career opportunities, and be with a network of like-minded people who want something more of their careers.

Chasing Unicorns doesn't promise to land you a job. It does something even better; making you the candidate that recruiters and hiring managers WANT to talk to.

Thanks to this company I was able to get my foot in the door in the tech sector and reach out to people who have taught me valuable information about the career I wanted to enter.

I had access to classes developed by Chasing Unicorns and received an insiders look at what makes a candidate competitive in this already tough job market.

They helped me clean up my LinkedIn and taught me the tools that people in the industry actually use.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience as a Talent Partner and I know the skills I learn will follow me my entire life.
This is a great program to help you get started in a career in Tech. They have 1 on 1 mentoring and live video demonstrations to help you optimize your linked in profile to help show you what recruiters in the Industry are looking for. They have knowledgeable leaders in the industry willing to help answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Good experience so far, way better to have some guidance then going at it alone. Thanks!
Update in video....
Was helped with LinkedIn Updates, Resume, Networking, and Accountability.
Good program, landed a role in 12 weeks with a Saas Company.
I've enjoyed the program so far, it's better than job searching without a support group.
Loved it so far!