UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Had just paid off a $600 by two months when my phone was taken. A good friend sent me your link. I found the same model with more memory for a little over $100. My provider switched my service over and all is well. Thanks UpTrade!
Phone was in great condition, no flaws. Been using it for over a month now and no problems!
I sent my phone to Uptrade for sale and was quoted $40. After they received it, they reduced the price to $20. This is a similar complaint by others and appears to be a common business practice.
Uptrade sent back the phone after numerous emails and I sent it to SmartphonePLUS. Within a couple of weeks, I received $44. I found SmartphonePLUS on the following marketplace:
I sold a phone. They gave me the price they quoted. Payment took a little longer than 14 days but no issues.
Ordered one phone, they shipped another. No one answers their email, phone is un answered. I have had to challenge the charge in the hope they will respond. Very sad customer service.
I'd like to leave this company a positive review, but there's just been too many mistakes and delays on their end.

Shipped them two pristine iphone 7s (one 32GB one 128GB). Uptrade received them, inspected them, confirmed they were perfect -- but somehow mismatched the two phones (marked the 32 as 128 and the 128 as 32) and offered a lower price. I brought the error to their attention, and they fixed it 5 days later -- restored their original price. Now 14+ days after approval (and 3+ weeks after they received the phones), I'm still waiting on my payment, with no further communication from Uptrade.

Consider looking elsewhere unless you have a lot of patience, and are willing to be very, very persistent. They won't answer their phones due to COVID, and email response will be slow. My hope is that I'll get my payment one of these days...
Promising 2nd business day payment on buy back - waiting almost a month and still no payment... bordering with SCAM now
Chombo skip skip clib sticks abound
I got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S10+ for half of its selling price. Perfect condition. Shipped quickly. Highly recommend this service!
Item was as described in great working condition. I would definitely buy from Uptrade again
Liked the phone but didn’t know how to get a trade on my old phone.
I love the phone it came clean of scratches or cracks. Thank you and keep up the excellent service.
Recommended to everyone that’s interested in upgrading their phones and with satisfied responsiveness!
Well I dislike writing bad reviews but this what happened: my nearly flawless iPhone 7 (with a
I recently bough an iPhone X in excellent condition. Went through with payment and got a confirmation number. Now after waiting for 3 days, I didn't even get an email and it said my order number didn't match my email even though I KNEW it did, only received a text with my order number. And now I find out my order got refunded?? For no reason? No explanation? I was really looking forward to this phone and I was so glad I got such a good deal. But no one told me a thing, couldn't even call or email. Bad service honestly. I want the phone that I PAID for. Or an explanation as to why this happened? My order number is XS2021011817044108200326
Horrible customer service and received very glitchy phone with no resolution
Excellent!
UpTrade 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very pleased. Specific video of inspection and packing of actual device is a slick touch.
Service was great! Shipping was fast! I will buy from you again!
Really good experience all around. Communicated well throughout the process and got paid in the timeframe promised. Would highly recommend.
UpTrade is rated 4.51 based on 644 reviews