Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,
Nerang

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
Urban Roads website was easy to navigate and make a purchase. They kept me informed of my items progress and it arrived in a timely manner.
Hi Dawn, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted to hear your feedback and look forward to assisting you again in future. -Joanne, UR Team.
Fast delivery and great service thank you 😊
Thanks Kerry, it is our pleasure! So glad to hear you are happy. -Joanne, UR Team.
Very happy with my delivery.
Thank you so much for the feedback :)
All good arrived in good time and good condition. Will definately use again.
Hi Caroline, Thanks so much for the review, so glad to hear you will be shopping with us again we really appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
very effient service
Thanks so much Kerry! -Joanne, UR Team.
I would highly recommend Urban Road to others. Not only do we love our canvas, but I can say that the customer service was brilliant. We initially had a slight issue, which was resolved in a friendly and professional manner, without fuss. Production and delivery times were very reasonable. The hardest part was choosing which print to order!
Hi Justine, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, so glad we were able to get it sorted for you. -Joanne, UR Team.
Great quality prints, colour is very vibrant
Urban Road 5 star review on 16th April 2022 Urban Road 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Thank you so much for sharing Larissa, these look fabulous!! -Joanne, UR Team.
Customer Service is fantastic
Hi Christine, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback :) -Joanne, UR Team.
Happy with the product great service
Thank you so much for your feedback Barry, we are happy when you're happy!! -Joanne, UR Team.
Easy to order and the picture was delivered quickly and in good condition
Hi Hazel, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Shopping with Urban Road has been easy and reliable. There is a lot of choice and service is reliable and in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to use them again, and again.
Thank you so much Karen, I look forward to helping you again in the future! -Joanne, UR Team.
Very happy with your customer service, the print is lovely, the delivery and packaging was very professional. Will recommend your company. Thank you.
Hi Dianne, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and so glad to hear that you are happy! -Joanne, UR Team.
Fantastic customer service ! Nothing was too much trouble . Highly recommend.
Hi There, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
I bought a selection of prints and I am extremely happy with my choice. I would definitely recommend these prints .
Hi Iain, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and thanks for recommending us! -Joanne, UR Team.
Absolutely beautiful artwork, and quick, simple delievery with fragile good arriving in perfect condition. Thanks Urban Road.
Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
I was so impressed when Urban Road accepted an order back when I had made an error in ordering 2. My print is gorgeous and I am so happy.
Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we are so glad that you're happy with your print! -Joanne, UR Team.
very prompt delivery and hassle free company to deal with
Hi Joanne, Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Easy to order, fast and efficient delivery and item exactly as I expected
Hi There, Thank you so much for leaving a review- we are so glad to hear that you are happy with your Urban Road experience! -Joanne, UR Team.
Stunning art work. Fast delivery and good prices. My dad was very happy with the art he received.
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the feedback, if Dad's happy- we're happy too! -Joanne, UR Team.
I truly loved my framed canvas print of swimmers on the beach, works really well in my Airbnb.
Urban Road 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Hi Rosa, What a stunning shot, thank you so much for sharing! -Joanne, UR Team.
Urban Road is rated 4.8 based on 390 reviews