Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,
Nerang

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
Absolutely love the artwork, looks amazing and fab quality
Urban Road 5 star review on 6th November 2021 Urban Road 5 star review on 6th November 2021
Very professional they gave me good advice in-terms of print size before making the purchase. Love the print and how it looks on the wall
Urban Road 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
Very good product amd service
Live our print!
Great service...quick delivery.i love my print
Quick easy service
Love the styles and quality plus so easy to hang due to be light weight
Urban Road 5 star review on 26th October 2021 Urban Road 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Beautifully finished. Arrived quickly and damage free. I also appreciate that the hanging wire was already attached.
Fantastic product with amazing service
The painting looks amazing. Shipping was fast will definitely order more from Urban Road
Urban Road 5 star review on 17th October 2021
Couldn’t be happier, surpassed my expectations !!!!
Very happy with my artwork ❤️ The meaning behind this artwork makes it even more special.
Beautiful art work and excellent customer service.
Thank you so much Lia, so glad you're happy! -Joanne, UR team.
Great service. Speedy postage but slight delay with courier
My delivery came promptly and was exactly as I expected. Beautiful print, it looks amazing on my living room wall.
The product is beautiful love love However, the delivery transport company should be told NOT to leave the goods outside the shop. They should come in our business hours open 10.00 till 5.00 Thanks Jo
Fabulous company
Beautiful print, arrived in perfect condition
Absolutely love my artwork. Fits the space perfectly and the colours are exactly what I was expecting
Print looks amazing in my dining room. Frame is better than I imagined. Communication with UR was fantastic from start to finish. Would buy from them again.
Urban Road 5 star review on 3rd October 2021