UroTuning Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Easy
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read UroTuning Reviews

support@urotuning.com

9270 E Columbus Dr,
Suite 113,
Tampa
UroTuning

Amazing service. Said it would be here in 3-4 days and it was here the day after I ordered. Couldn’t ask for anything better!
UroTuning 5 star review on 17th February 2024
Would give 5 stars because i really love this company. The parts are always quality and reliable. However the cost of shipping is absurd. 9 times out of 10 the shipping cost more then the part im ordering.
Excellent shipping times, prices, and subbed items out of not available. Wonderful experience!
Great product and fast shipping
Great experiance doing business with UROTUNING.COM. The MagnaFlow high flow air filter was delivered quickly and fits perfectly into my TTS. Overall very happy with the product and with URO Tuning.
UroTuning 5 star review on 16th February 2024
Great product 👌
Good product didn't fit but the return is complete bull.. need my money back and how.it looks I'm loosing it so I rather keeping it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the return policy. If you would rather take store credit or exchange the part for something else we can waive the restocking fee. Please let us know as we would be more than happy to help you!
I thought I was getting the reservoir hose as shown on pic. Only got upper and lower hoses. Trying to dress up my engine bay. Now it doesn't match. Cool hoses. Did I not read fine print? Not sure.
John, We apologize for any confusion when placing your order. There are several options when placing your order for this kit. You selected just the radiator hose kit looking at your order. There is an option for the full kit as well. If you would like to order the rest of the hoses we would be more than happy to help. Please reach out to us at Support@urotuning.com.
Perfect fit!!! Car runs like buddeerrrr
Good products but the parts plus shipping a little much and my parts didn’t really work out for my rabbit bulbs weren’t brighter than stock ones and the rear wiper delete plug only went in with the emblem upside down maybe it’s because I own a 2007 rabbit I’m not sure.
Punctual delivery granted suppliers have product in stock, high quality products, very friendly and KNOWLEDGEABLE costumer service.
Always my go to source. Best customer service and great pricing!
I bought the VW dynamic center caps and just like always, UroTuning delivered the product as described in just a few days. I have yet to be let down by UroTuning!
UroTuning 5 star review on 14th February 2024
Great online website to shop for VW
Prompt and great product
Very good parts and quality. Only critique is don’t put label sticker over QR code for installation instructions.
been buying from urotuning since i got my first euro it's basically amazon for car parts if u live in Florida!
UroTuning 5 star review on 14th February 2024
Very easy process. Looks good
Was workin on a 2013 Volkswagen gli. Found struts to be rusted out went to take out the bolts that hold the strut into the knuckle and they broke. Found these online it fast and price was reasonable. Got new one installed and hey work perfectly with no issue.
The shipping was super quick and easy, and the package was very well and secured.
UroTuning is rated 4.7 based on 13,227 reviews