urotuning Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Brian D
"This is for the TSI Water Pump. Fantastic part. DIY install went well. Never gonna leak again. Thank you guys!!!"
Bruce L
"What amazing customer support!!! I contacted Tony about the exhaust blanket for the KO4 as it was not an option on my 2010 A5, but was on the MK6 GTi with the same engine family. We worked through the differences, and i decided to give it a shot based on what Tony and I researched together. We were right, about a 90% perfect fit, had to do some trimming but nothing too major given the passenger motor mount is right under the turbo in an A5 vice the GTi. Glad we could figure this out and loving the decreased radiant heating of the engine bay areas and new intake system! Way-to-go Tony and Urotuning!!"
Andrew M
"I was looking to make my car more unique an personalized and through this website I was able to do that. I didn't really even know what I was looking for but after looking through the cosmetics for my car specially I found these items below and I am please!"
"Great site can be used for small fun mods all the way up to fully building your motor and everything"
"Nice place"
"Good prices and great customer service! Will continue to do business with UroTuning!"
"Great products and great prices beating the competition."
"Wow urotuning offers great products at prices that beat others. Fast shipping and usefully info for all products I am looking for my VW."
"I purchased this for my son. He works in a foundry. His opinion of the item is that the item has many rough surfaces that he would need to clean off before he could use the item.."
"All the parts fit great! Very happy with Uro."
"Great service and shipping is always fast"
"Early and great job"
"Great site !"
"Good company, fast shopping, great products"
"It never showed up"
"Parts came in super quick and everything was at it said! premium parts and great packaging!!"
"The staff at UroTuning are experienced and knowledgeable about their products!"
"The staff at UroTuning are industry experts and leaders!!"
"Fast replies, Fast shipping, Answered all my questions, 10/10 on point"
"Excellent customer service very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend to everyone"
"Great company to deal with, and your orders are shipped really fast. It has been a pleasure to deal with urotuning and I will definitely continue business with them."
"After waiting 3 month because of back ordered and then because product wasnt good enough, the caps I got wasnt the right fit and clip broke while putting on on one side and both side have a small gap and not perfect fit for price payed."
"I ordered a Uro Tuning SS brake line kit and 2 bottles of brake fluid for my MK6 Golf TDI. Turns out the manufacturer mislabeled the brake line kits. I contacted Uro Tuning about this issue and they remedied it promptly. They quickly replied to my emails and overnighted me the correct brake lines. I can't say enough about their excellent customer service. Thanks again Robert!! Mike L."
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 1,570 reviews