UroTuning Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Easy
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read UroTuning Reviews

support@urotuning.com

9270 E Columbus Dr,
Suite 113,
Tampa
UroTuning

Great time on shipping and went in simply
Had a radiator fail on me during AVF in Georgia, ordered parts on Friday, had them by Tuesday of the following week. Fits and works perfect.
Great place to buy something’s, delivery is super fast
Everything I ordered arrived promptly without any delays. The parts were high quality and fit perfectly. I will be ordering again in the future.
Came broken in the box, haven't replied to customer service email in about a week.
Fast shipping great prices and correct parts were received. What more could you ask for.
Although they’ve had issues with their new Route app. UroTuning was able to keep me updated about the issue and reassure that my order would come soon.
I should not have been allowed to order a product with expedited shipping that was on backorder. Why would I want a product shipped overnight 3 weeks from the time I order it, that makes no sense. Called to cancel it, and the employee assured me I would receive a full refund. I did not receive the refund at all. Not professional. Unfortunately I will have to use ECS for my parts from hence forth.
Shipped item missing parts making assembly impossible, 12 days after arrival still no response from customer service. Bank contacted to void charge.
Thank you guys for all the parts they look great all the assistants have been 100% keep up the great work
Very impressed with Urotuning. Prices were reasonable and worth it for the quality! Initially the product I bought said on backorder but I still got it within a short amount of time. Customer service was great and gave quick responses to questions I had. Nice to have a shop I can buy car parts that I can trust.
Urotuning saved my vacation so I’d say they’re fretty pucking awesome
UroTuning 5 star review on 13th June 2024
I did have to wait almost 3 weeks because the item I bought was out of stock from the supplier and I only got to know about that a week into waiting but besides that the customer service was good
I received the package on time however, i have not open the package yet, so this review is for the delivery of the pacakg only and not the fitment of the part. I will add the fitment and functionality review once i open and try the bumper to my car.
Fast and perfect
It works! I needed to stop the start/stop feature in my Tiguan since I carry my dogs with me everywhere and couldn't have the car turning off every time I get out to go to a store or something. This product was easy to install and works beautifully. It still allows me to use start/stop if I want but it turns it off automatically when I start my car instead of it enabling automatically. I can re-enable it anytime I want but don't have to worry about it enabling itself every time I start the car. Well worth the money. I just wish the pictures on the instructions were a little bigger so I could see them better but not worth taking a star away for that.
I love urotuning, I have spent close to 10k on my mk4 and 70% of that has been through this company, recently I have had some issues that are making my car undrivable and support has been taking 1-2 weeks to respond instead of the usual 1-3 days, I purchased ebc s4 brake kit for my gli, what arrived was a kit for possibly a wrx or something else, wrong color, not vented, single rotor and wrong offset yet the box matched online order number for my GLI. This was almost 3 weeks ago now and my brakes are now squeaking they have gotten so bad, I hope this issue is resolved because I really do love working with urotuning.
20 bucks off, and free shipping that was only 2 days.
Parts showed up on time and with stickers.
Amazing customer service and Kollin is pretty cute
Their customer service was absolutely outstanding. Any and all questions I had were quickly answered as so I could order the proper parts needed. They're reply time was amazingly quick Email.. and phone call. The rep I spoke with was incredibly helpful.
UroTuning is rated 4.7 based on 13,796 reviews