urotuning Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Emmitt S
"Came very fast in the mail. Thanks for the hookup!"
David R
"Well I have installed a few sets of lifters but this is my first install using light weight lifters and I can say that they definitely cope with my engine a lot better than OEM ones that I have used in the past. I have a chip a lightweight flywheel and 268 cams all things I’ve gotten through you guys and my engine just feels like it’s not trying to fight itself now that everything’s softer on the crank, you have to drive it to understand more of what I mean but I’m sure you guys get it"
"Very good prices, Very Very fast shipping."
"Super fast shipping and excellent customer service! Will definitely buy from UroTuning again!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Reasonable price, very prompt delivery."
"Great selection of parts!"
"I purchased a set of vrsf 3" catless downpipes along with a Berger Motorsports cowl filter a for my 08 135i on Monday, October 29, 2019. The next day, I received an email with a FedEx tracking nunber letting me know that one of the items in my order (Cowl filter) was on the way. The next day, another email with a FedEx tracking letting me know the last item in my order (downpipes) was on the way. Fast forward to 11/1/19, I was expecting my parts to arrive according to the FedEx tracking number. Cowl filter arrived but no catless downpipes. In hindsight, I should have known there was an issue when the FedEx tracking status didn't change from label created for the downpipes. The next day, three FedEx tracking status changed to: pending. I reached out to Urotuning and explained the situation. I was told they'd reach out to VRSF and call me back. Urotuning made sure to let me know that vrsf is very hard to get a hold of and through email only. They didn't call me back. I called 3 more times in the timeframe of 3 days, before I got a call back. They finally let me know the catless downpipes were on a 1 week back order. I left an email on vrsf's website and a someone replied to my email within seconds. They said the catless downpipes are on a 1 week back order. I asked about the creakote option (which is what I ordered) and they said that's 4-5 weeks. I then checked VRSF's website and saw the back order status had been updated to the product. So at this point, im going to be waiting a month and a half for a set of downpipes . Had I know this when I ordered, I would have purchased a different brand of downpipes or maybe a second hand set. Nov. 13th: I have yet to receive any kind of notifcation from Urotuning letting me know that my order won't actually be just one week delayed but more like 4-5 weeks. Poor first experience with Urotuning. Thumbs down. I'll shopping with ECS or FCP Uro going forward. Rant over/"
"Greta customer service, shipping was fast."
"Is the first time I buy from them but I have some questions about the product and wrote to them and answer really fasti will keep looking on their page to see what other things I can buy from them"
"Perfect fitment. Thanks for making these available."
"Great customer service!"
"Got my stuff quick! Thanks a bunch!"
"Love my new shirt. I've been wearing it for a week straight now. Lol"
"UroTuning is an awesome company to deal with, the staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I highly recommend them, and will always use them for all my parts needs. Couldn't be happier."
"Really quick turnaround time and great working clutch switch!"
"Headlights were higher quality than I expected. They shipped right away, and I had tracking. I will definitely but from Uro Tuning again."
"Love Urotuning!"
"Came very fast in the mail. Thanks for the hookup!"
"fantastic... fast ship … excellent communication …. Very happy. Thanks."
"Customer service is always excellent. Quick to reply and resolve any issues you have to keep a customer happy"
"Great prices. Great selection. Well packaged products with fast shipping."
"Easy site to navigate and find what you're looking for, once order is placed you receive your parts in a timely manner. And packaged properly. No complaints"
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 1,660 reviews