urotuning Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Joshua D
"This was a great experience. Had an item that was backed up for a month and they made it right. It wasn't their fault with miscommunication from the company. Once that was resolved they shipped it out that day (since they had it in stock) and received it the following week (military shipping). This happens and they took care of the problem very professionally. Would shop again and they have my full trust! Not to mention they ship to military bases as well."
Jacob Z
"Everything turned out great , gives a more aggressive look! Great Quality too !"
Trevor C
"Great people good products love service"
"Very great product. Extremely happy with it. It lower my oil temps by 40 degrees! Highly recommend this product!"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Love buying my parts from uroting...easy and good prices"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Customer service was excellent! The shipping was the fastest I’ve seen yet from a vendor. Was overall a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this company"
"Fast shipping!"
"Fast shipping., exaclty what i want in very nice quality!!! Just paint it silver aluminium and the job is done . Nice hardware and seal . Finally a complete kit!!!!"
"Fast shipping and easy search. Also, prices are the lowest online."
"i haven't installed any of the parts from my last order, but this was my 3rd order thus far. I'm very pleased with the services and selections for my vr6 and will definitely be ordering more!!"
"ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO GET VOLKSWAGEN PARTS."
"Awesome products Great service Fast shipping"
"The company is my go to place for wheels for all my vws past and present,just love the smooth look of the wheels,i always choose these wheels because the design goes with whatever car you own from bmw to vw..."
"Urotuning is great. Fast shipping."
"very one worked to help me with purchase and issue I had with the old unit."
"Every part I’ve ordered has arrived swiftly and unmolested thanks for always being my go to parts site for my Audi parts"
"The interior lighting kit and the dark smoked bumper side markers were exactly what I was looking for. Really quick and easy installation for both. In total everything took less than 30 minutes. Excellent products and even better customer service."
"Urotuning has great customer service. They Are very knowledgeable and have a lot of great products. Thanks for the exhaust"
"Easy to order. Received parts promptly. Packed well."
"Great product and fast shipping .... I will use UroTuning again for any future parts"
"Fits good with no complications, very happy with it."
"My favorite online store to order from. The best service and quick shipping!"
"Shipped fast, and packaged very well!"
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 1,350 reviews