urotuning Reviews

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

Nice and friendly
Posted 1 hour ago
Awesome products good customer service
Posted 1 hour ago
Always impressed with urotuning.
Ordered a down pipe for my gti, it came quickly and at a good price!
Upfront honest pricing. Easy to navigate website with parts specifically for your vehicle. Fast order processing and delivery. Free swag, thank you Uro Tuning!
Fast shipping and good products and descriptions
After searching around for an exhaust for about a month I finally settled on an AWE Touring exhaust. After that I searched around a bit more to find the best price, which happened to be UroTuning and I don’t regret the decision to order from them. It was never a mystery on if they got my order, I knew almost immediately, they always updated me on where in the process it was, and after shipping I always knew right where it was as well. They made sure that I was aware of everything going on in the process and that made for a great experience
Urotuning has been the best distributor that I have worked with. From having ready to use kits to buy to supporting product issues. They have been extremely helpful and i plan to continue to work with them for all my projects!
I'm a regular customer and i always go to urotuning because they're good people.
Very quick turnaround of ordering parts to shipping. Quality products with no hang ups yet.
Great service all the time! Whenever I buy something, I buy it from Urotuning.
Bought turbo locking flange and turbo gasket. Shipping was packaged with care and product fit great and looks great!! Thanks urotuning
Item was shipped and received very quickly and fit perfect. Overall great experience. :)
Ordered the part after hours so it wasn’t placed on order so I called the next day late in the day to confirm my VIN number for the cable and to make sure it was on order. It was placed on order during the call and shipped out same day and I got it a day before it was even expected. Great customer service.
Part fit exactly as it should. All around good mobile site and customer service
I ordered this almost a month ago and still haven’t received.. I tracked it and it stills says it’s in Canada ... Poor shipping. If I don’t receive by next week I would like a refund.
Awesome customer service and fast shipping. Was able to get the stuff I needed during the quarantine to drop my r56 Mini
Not pleased with my order, my lugs that were ordered previously were out of stock and you guys had to replace them but I get my studs & the lugs you guys replaced the original ones with don’t fit they were too small.
Looks great , had to modify do to aftermarket exhaust. I look the look and overall happy with it
Urotuning always has the right stuff at the best price
urotuning is rated 4.75 based on 2,400 reviews