urotuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend urotuning
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read urotuning Reviews

813-444-7021

support@urotuning.com

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

I got them and they look super bad.
Ordered Solo-werks S1 Coilovers for my MK7 Jetta and was happy to have received them in a less than a week with free shipping!
urotuning 5 star review on 8th February 2021 urotuning 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Great time on shipping and went in simply
I just bought an AWE touring exhaust for my Audi A4 and it looks great. Kudos to UroTuning for shipping it so fast and very carefully. I will be definitely be buying more stuff from UroTuning.
urotuning 5 star review on 27th May 2020
TERRIBLE I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE MY ITEM AND I ORDERED A MONTH AGO
I will not recommend buying from here , they mess up on your order and don’t respond back to resolve the issue. I received a 2 1/2in downpipe when I ordered a 3in downpipe and they hassle with me, saying it’s a 3in downpipe and I even sent them pictures of the pipe being measured and no response ever since.
I ordered two different parts, both were direct ship. I got my coilovers and they are great. The other part never shipped even though it showed it was. But the customer support here was right on top of handling it and settled the issue quickly.
A piece of the exhaust arrived damaged. I am currently waiting for a replacement. Working with customer service has been terrible and they are ignoring my requests for updates on the replacement. I had to contact AWE Tuning myself to get the ball rolling. Bad customer service.
Hello Kyle! Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that this arrived damaged. I see that we are working with you via email and we were able to get the replacement sent out. If you have any questions please reach out to us via email at info@urotuning.com!
Great place to purchase your mods.
urotuning 5 star review on 1st May 2021
This company got both of my orders wrong twice put me in a terrible situation I already explained to the salesperson that I was in a time crunch and I needed these parts and both times they shipped me the wrong parts and they end up giving me a full refund but I will never ever use this company again, or even refer this company very very unreliable and unprofessional...
I haven’t even received it. And you guys said it was shipped and haven’t given me any details on nothing and I’ve requested a refund but no one answers. Worst service
Hey Devin! Thanks for the Feedback regarding your order. I asked you how you would like to proceed via email on April 9th, which was when we found out from the supplier that the product you ordered was in fact not shipped, and still not available. I never heard back from you, but I have now issued your refund. Sorry if I missed your response!
The company seems to have a lot of great varieties to choose from.
It’s exactly what I expected and deliver fast
UroTuning is the best place for getting parts for a MK4 1.8T AWD motor.. I’ve try’d auto stores and eBay but nothing is as good as UroTuning.#urotuned
urotuning 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
All purple orings I only needed 4 out of the pack this time around.
I recently Purchased the R600 Intake 2017 Mk7 Golf R (stage 2 project) Installation was pretty straight forward. Price was same as many. Shipping has always been Fast and not 1 problem. Regardless of the same price I knew I would recieve soon. Good Company with many like XFORCE exhaust system just arrived today! 2 days later!! Install coming soon
urotuning 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 urotuning 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 urotuning 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 urotuning 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Shipping was pretty fast first off. Besides that, the intake performs how it should and the car sounds amazing. Amazing product from Neuspeed, shipped fast by the ECS of course. Thanks guys!
Exactly what I was looking for and the shipping was incredibly fast. Great quality parts! Got my VW 1.8T back up and running! Thanks again!
The best parts VW.
Love the service and the fast shipping to my PO Box overseas!
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 5,552 reviews