urotuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend urotuning
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read urotuning Reviews

813-444-7021

support@urotuning.com

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

Satisfied with the wheels that I ordered, and received. unsatisfied with the customer service and delivery. Never heard a single thing on the estimated delivery of my wheels, never received a shipping number until after the wheels where already delivered. Tried contacting customer service didn’t receive a email back for almost 3 days.
We are very sorry that you were not contacted and are unsatisfied with the customer service. We do take customer service very seriously here. I did take a look at your order, at that time we were working with a reduced staff due to COVID issues. We are happy that you received the product and hope that going forward we will be able to go above and beyond for you as we are back to a full staff!
I ordered two different parts, both were direct ship. I got my coilovers and they are great. The other part never shipped even though it showed it was. But the customer support here was right on top of handling it and settled the issue quickly.
Overall the product was great the only thing I'd say to watch out for is WHAT LUG NUTS THEY OFFER I went with the acorn nut for my 2011 Audi A4 and it ended up busting the nut Bc the stud was in the way. You have to buy the open ended nuts.
We are sorry to hear that the lug nuts did not work for your application. Depending on the wheels open-ended lug nuts may be needed. If you would like to exchange the lug nuts for the open-ended we can do so. Please email us at Support@urotuning.com.
Shipping and prices were great. I ordered a mk2/3 coilover install kit. Mk4 top hats and castle nuts were sent and unusable. I used the new bushings and reused the old top hats. I sent an email to customer service with pictures of the wrong parts and got no response. Unfortunate.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This kit will convert the tophats to the mk4 style on the mk2/mk3 with coilovers. We have seen this kit installed in many mk2/mk3's without any issues. I do see that Geoff from our customer service team is working with you via email. If you can send detailed photos of the install issues that would help us determine the issue you are having. So we can get a resolution for you.
Rating a 3 because shipping was extremely fast and they respond fast to customers. I bought 8v A3 carbon fiber mirror caps claimed to be a perfect replacement for the OEM ones. However, they did not fit and seemed too small so i did have to return them.
Thank you for leaving a review of the product you ordered. We are very sorry to hear that this did not fit your vehicle. I see the item was returned and refunded back to you. If you need anything else please feel free to contact us.
It said that this part was able to fit my vehicle and when I got the part it was unable to fit onto my vehicle and had to send it back
Hello Mannu! Thank you for the feedback on this product. I am sorry that we appear to have a fitment listing error on our website. Our web team will be correcting this shortly. We did receive these back and issue a full refund due to our listing error. I apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused you. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please reach out to us at Support@urotuning.com
Disappointed we received the wrong color but decided to keep what we ordered anyway.
Hi I just wanted to let you know that I received the two side skirts and also I did not receive all of the winglets. My number is 978-399-3793 it's very hard to get in touch with customer service. Thank you very much
We are very sorry to hear that the item was missing some parts. We have contacted the manufacturer to get this resolved as well as sent you an email asking for photos of the items you received. Please feel free to contact us via Support@urotuning.com if you have any issues with your orders! We would be more than happy to help get this resolved!
Well I have emailed you twice now about not receiving the product, and tried dealing with fedex who told me to reach out to you. And I haven’t got anything back yet. So I can’t really rate your product yet.
Hey Levi! Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your order. It looks like you purchased the Route shipping insurance. They actually cover stolen, lost, incorrectly delivered packages. You just needed to file a claim with them. This is most likely too old for that process to work. I will have a replacement order sent out for you. Please reach out to Support@urotuning.com if there is anything else we can assist you with!
No instructions, included self tappers are not long enough, used rubber hose to space out areas where needed, those should be included. They came quick and look great but your better off buying your own screws and using half inch rubber hose or larger for areas that need spacing for screws. Also no pre drilled holes that all on you to figure out where to drill and where to put the skirts on the rockers. Great product but trash hardware and no instructions.
exactly what I was looking for unfortunately it didnt fit my vehicle
Hey Anthony, Sorry for the fitment issue you had with your mirrors. It looks like one of our representatives already brought these back for a refund due to the issue. We are looking into correcting the fitment so this does not occur in the future.
They offered Bronze in my fitment on the site, when they arrived they were Gun Metal. I called to inquire and they suggested I call NeuSpeed since they were a direct shipment. There I was informed that they do not offer bronze in the size I needed. I was either stuck sending them back or just dealing with it. Luckily after I installed them I was happy with the outcome. Over-all it was a smooth purchase, though I think they should keep better track of inventory of what they are offering.
Customer service was OK, price match the charged taxes and shipping from the other company so In terms they say free shipping but I still paid for shipping.
Hello Michael! Thank you for leaving your review. It does appear your item shipped from our location with our Free Shipping, and your price match brought it below our normal price for this product. Our price match policy states we will meet other European Focused website prices, including shipping and taxes. Free shipping means you are not being charged shipping as an additional fee. If you need any further clarification please email us at support@urotuning.com!
The rating is per the service, I place my order in November and received my product until January without any documentation or instructions. I needed to sent some emails asking per my product and the answer always said o sorry if you want we can return your money. That is not a proper customer attention. When I place the order your web show that you have the product in stock..
Hello Cesar! Thank you for your review on how your order was handled. I am sorry that it was not handled in the way that you would like. I see that the order was drop-shipped from ARM, the day it was ordered, which typically means it was not in stock. During the multiple update requests from our CS staff, ARM provided several etas, 12/15 followed by 12/29 and 1/9. Unfortunately, due to the product needing to be made by them there is not much we could/can do to speed up production. All of our responses back to you provided their latest ETA information and asked if you wanted to keep the order or make any changes to it. The product was bought during the Black Friday sale and as such was discounted as deeply as we could go, there were no other in stock options, or anything similarly priced we could have swapped you over to. Someone will be reaching out to you directly to make this right.
Looks like a good set Was disappointed that the fly wheel was made in China and did not get a Clutch aligning tool
Was sent wrong fittings and broken water trap.
Thank you for your review and honest feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the water trap you received was broken and some of the fittings being incorrect. All of the air ride kits have a standard fittings pack that comes with them. I see that you upgraded to the SMC water traps, which note that they are a different fitting size than the standard AirLift brand. We want to make this right for you. Are you able to email us at Support@urotuning.com? We would be more than happy to get this resolved!
Nice product. Made with sturdy metal. Very difficult to install. Hard to handle with fingers, slippery. Quick shipping
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and honest feedback! I am glad to hear that you were able to get this product installed. They can be a bit difficult to install, but these make a noticeable difference in handling! If you need anything else from us please feel free to contact us via phone or text at 813-444-7021.
Hey Uro, Kind of ironic I got this email regarding the magnetic oil drain plug I have ordered a few weeks ago. I have yet to receive this item, as of now I am using a rubber o-ring sealing my oil drain plug until I receive this item. I have recently purchased an oem oil plug and pan I will be swapping. I have never had any issues until now.
Hey Brendan! Thank you for the feedback on your order. It looks like this is actually still in transit with USPS. We apologize for the lengthy time that this has been in transit, it is definitely not normal. We will have a customer service representative reach out to see what we can do to resolve this issue!
This is my 3rd of 4th order through UroTuning. Prices are great, so is the service. I can't, however rate the shift knob as 5/5 because it's been delayed in shipment. still. waiting.
Hey Carlo! Thank you for the feedback on your order. It looks like this is actually out for delivery today. I am sorry for the unusually long shipping time that happened with your order. I am going to have some swag sent out your way. If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know!
I was happy to receive my order quickly because the machine shop has been waiting on the pistons to finish my motor but there was a set of rings missing. So now I’m waiting even longer for the single set of rings that I thought would have been the least of my worries after all the money I spent. Easily could have been avoided if I was notified prior when the package was put together. Overall not too happy with the outcome. I have never written a review before but this one really aggravated me.
We are so sorry about the issues with your orders, we have been transparent with our communication with our supplier so you at least are aware of what happened. The replacement parts we had ordered where unfortunately out of stock and we couldn't get those to you any sooner. We are working with our supplier to get that to you as soon as possible. We are all very sorry for the fact that these went out of stock!
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 5,555 reviews