urotuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend urotuning
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read urotuning Reviews

813-444-7021

support@urotuning.com

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

They don’t return calls
We apologize that you were not able to get through to us. We do have a limited number of phone lines. You can always contact us at Support@urotuning.com.
A piece of the exhaust arrived damaged. I am currently waiting for a replacement. Working with customer service has been terrible and they are ignoring my requests for updates on the replacement. I had to contact AWE Tuning myself to get the ball rolling. Bad customer service.
Hello Kyle! Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that this arrived damaged. I see that we are working with you via email and we were able to get the replacement sent out. If you have any questions please reach out to us via email at info@urotuning.com!
i bought a radiator like almost a week ago, i got the wrong one, i been trying to exchange it for the right one. i sent a return email and called. and no one still haven't got back to me.
Can’t write a review yet, since I haven’t received the part yet
We are very sorry that the part has not been delivered yet. I see that a replacement was shipped out to you to get this resolved. You can always contact us at Support@urotuning.com if you need anything else!
Still haven’t received the windshield banner
The Ultimate suspensions install kit(Premium) for my mk4 gli went horrible it messed up my hood
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that the install went horrible for you. Looking at the photo you provided it is clear that the suspension was not installed properly. We would highly recommend taking the vehicle to a shop that can professionally install this for you. If you are able to take this back apart and send us detailed photos of your install we can try and help you the best that we can.
The tool works great, the only problem I did not get the free 200 credits, I call Tech Support and they were no help, They said it should be automatic be put on my account.
Thank you for leaving a review. We are very sorry to hear that the credits were not preloaded on the tool. If you are able to contact us at Support@urotuning.com we would be more than happy to help you get the credits!
Took a long time to receive my parts compared to other sites and the parts failed
We apologize for the delays in receiving your package. It looks like FedEx had some delays. Unfortunately, that is out of our control as the package was in transit to you.
To whom it may concern, I have been buying products from UROTUNING for going on two years now and this has by far been the worst experience I have had with them. . . I purchased the CTS TURBO CATBACK EXHAUST for my Mk7.5 GTI just about a month ago. But upon arrival and installation it came to our attention immediately that the fitment was off and that a piece was likely missing or the wrong part was sent. . . Well after a whole week of emails back and forth did they finally realize that the reason for the gap is due to me already having a CTS DOWN PIPE and not the stock cat back like CTS “Assumes” you have already have without any disclaimers or written print stating that the catback will only work with a stock reduction pipe and that you need a larger price for a turboback fitting. . . So now that I’m two weeks into having a exhaust I still can’t install I’m left at Urotuning discretion of relaying info back to CTS in order to get the correct mid pipe from the TURBOBACK Exhaust kit. . . In order to ensure my exhaust will properly be installed. . . To say the very least I am very unhappy with how this has been dealt with and the lack of urgency to meet the customers needs or efforts to make things right for the customer. . . I will most certainly be looking to spending my money elsewhere for both of my vehicles moving forward.
We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I do see that we are working with CTS directly to get this resolved for you. I apologize for all the back and forth as there are set ways CTS handles issues. We MUST email them the information as these items ship from them directly and are not something that we have on the shelf that we can simply swap out for you. As soon as they get back to us we will let you know right away! This is an urgent matter and we have expressed our concerns to CTS.
They haven’t shown up
This company got both of my orders wrong twice put me in a terrible situation I already explained to the salesperson that I was in a time crunch and I needed these parts and both times they shipped me the wrong parts and they end up giving me a full refund but I will never ever use this company again, or even refer this company very very unreliable and unprofessional...
I haven’t even received it. And you guys said it was shipped and haven’t given me any details on nothing and I’ve requested a refund but no one answers. Worst service
Hey Devin! Thanks for the Feedback regarding your order. I asked you how you would like to proceed via email on April 9th, which was when we found out from the supplier that the product you ordered was in fact not shipped, and still not available. I never heard back from you, but I have now issued your refund. Sorry if I missed your response!
Still haven’t received my front splitter or my rear diffuser. USPS says it was scanned April the 8th and no word of my order since. And the tracking site tells me it’s being delivered every single day. So I can’t post not with nothing
From the day the order is placed, there is a 1-2 week build/ship time and on top of that packages are taking 2-4 weeks to arrive depending on what state they are going to. We see you have been working with Geoff who has been providing the updates that are available, we are very sorry that the USPS is taking their time with your deliveries. As soon as you receive the items, we will do anything you need, just keep us posted.
Everything is basically sitting on top of the valve cover, barely lines up with my CAI, all the ports are in wrong locations, going to have to order the Forge one so I can put my car back on the road
Thank you for leaving a review regarding the inlet pipe. We are sorry to hear that it does not fit your vehicle. Have you reached out to Support@urotuning.com yet? If not you can email them the issues you are having with the pipe and they can contact the manufacturer so this item can be returned or replaced.
Ya sent the wrong item
We are very sorry to hear there could have been a mistake with your order. We would be more than happy to help get this resolved. Please email us at Support@urotuning.com so we can confirm the issue.
was not very pleased when urotuning would not price match an item the item was also being sold by an authorized US seller like urotuning it was not like i was buying it from some peron on ebay , the sales person also told me that they only price match only euro websites like ECS or USP etc, after spending a few thousand with urotuning with other purchases they refuse to price match an item which was only $100 less, for that $100 you lost a customer great job Armin.....
We are very sorry that you feel that way. Unfortunately, the site that you were asking us to price match was not a European-specific site. It was a general discount site and it goes against our price match policy. As a dealer we have strict guidelines we must follow for any and all discounts. Some items we have more room to work with than others. Looking through your past purchases we have been generous in helping you out the best that we can with discounts.
I always have ordered from urotuning since i’ve had my golfs, never had a problem, i’ve bought cts products before from here and this is just unbelievable the part doesn’t fit i’ve reached out to CTS turbo multiple times and they won’t reply, but i’m unable to install and now will probably end up modifying the part to fit even though it is suppose to be a direct fit item.
Hello Ethan! We are very sorry to hear that the intake does not fit your Golf R. You can always contact us at Support@urotuning.com to get any issues that you may have. We would be more than happy to get this resolved. Are you able to email us some photos of the issue? Please let us know!
Bought 2 different intakes, staff argued with me about the first one being wrong and not what I ordered and the second one just straight up didn’t fit. Only good thing that came from my experience is my refund on the 2 intakes assuming I get it.
We apologize for the inconvenience all of this caused you. After looking into the issues further the intakes were listed incorrectly for your B6 Passat. We reached out to the supplier to have them update their listing as well as we used their fitment guide. If you need anything else at all please feel free to contact us!
Not sure, still haven't received my item.
Hello Angelo! Thank you for the Feedback on your order. This item appears to be in transit to you, and while USPS is certainly taking an "interesting" route to deliver this item, it appears that it is within 1 state of your location. I would expect this to be delivered tomorrow or early next week. If you do not receive it please reach out to us via email at Support@urotuning.com
Bad fit made check engine light come in terrible
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 5,555 reviews