urotuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend urotuning
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read urotuning Reviews

813-444-7021

support@urotuning.com

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

This is really funny because I still haven't received it. 35 days later.
Hello Mitch! Thank you for the feedback on your order. It does look like this product is still in US customs. We do not have any control over what items get inspected by customs or delays that can occur within customs. We will be reaching out to you via email to follow up with you. Please keep an eye out for an email from one of our customer service representatives!
The steering wheel insert is a poor fit. The lines don’t line up. Wouldn’t buy another. It is not what is shown in the pictures. Not at all! Much smaller. That’s why the lines don’t line up. Useless.
We are very sorry to hear that this did not fit. I see that you ordered the insert for the Atlas 2018+ models. What is the year make and model of your vehicle? We would be more than happy to help get this resolved.
I ordered a carbon fiber trunk and it looks like it was chipped/cracked or not sealed properly from the factory and not much is being done about it. Very disappointed
We are very sorry to hear that the part may have arrived damaged. I see we have been working with you via email to get this resolved with the shipping company. It looks like the last time we spoke you were going to reach out to the shipping company to file a claim with them. Were you not able to do so?
I recently made a purchase of a euro light switch for my mk7 gti. They sent me the wrong item, a cheaper version. I almost did not even realize this. Now the one I actually ordered and paid for is out of stock. There is another identical switch that their customer support team said would work as well. is more expensive but in stock, I feel like they should be able to send me that one due to their mix up.
I bought this connector for my son's 2008 2.0t because he had a cracked connector. I used the tool to remove the pins because I wanted to keep the original pins and just use the plastic housing so I would not have to cut wires. Well, the original pins would not fit into the new connector. They would slide in and then stop about half way. I tried everything, he ended up cutting the harness and soldering the wires with heat shrink. Not how I wanted it to go together for sure.
Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. We are very sorry to hear that the harness did not work for you. This harness is meant to replace the wires/pins as well as that is what usually goes bad. If you ever need help with an item you purchased please feel free to contact us at Support@urotuning.com or 813-618-8713.
Had nothing but issues. I contacted both uro tuning several times as well as Unitronic. Both are very slow to respond. Now I am having running issues. Will be returning and going with another tuner very soon.
We are very sorry to hear that you have some issues with your tune. Looking into this it appears you contacted us after hours on Friday and we did not get back to you until the following business day. I apologize as we are closed on the weekends. I reached out to Unitronic to see if you were able to get this resolved and it looks like they were able to help you out last month to get this installed. Have you had issues since then? We would be more than happy to help you. Please contact us at Support@urotuning.com.
I bought side skirts for my Audi A4 , it took forever to come , I paid extra for protected shipping AND THEY CAME BENT AS HELL , they straightened out over time but wtf
We deeply apologize that your item arrived damaged to you. It looks like we are working with you via email to obtain some photos to send the manufacturer that these shipped form. We are more than happy to have the manufacturer make this right for you. However, we would need photos of how you receive the item and the damages to the item.
Didn’t go as planned think me leaving them in the car overnight during cold weather made the adhesive on it lose the sticky ness
Hello Kendric! Thank you for leaving your feedback on the Klii product. We should be able to get a replacement for you if you would like. One of our representatives will be in contact with you via email to get this sorted for you!
product is not what expected ? I would not recommend this to anyone . over all quality is poor and the wrap is terrible. just not worth the money .. Once again Stay away from this provider ..
We appreciate your feedback, it looks like one of our customer service reps is trying to assist you with any issues you may have, we hope you resolve your issues in a matter that is satisfactory to you.
I’m not a fan of being overcharged for VTT products , other than that item arrived as described
Hey Dominique! Thank you for your feedback on this Product, we are looking into our pricing for this product, as it does seem high. Looking into it deeper it appears that we may have fulfilled your order with 2 sets of outlets from Vargas. We will be reaching out to you via email to provide potential resolutions!
big problem Had to return. Had the wrong year Listed on your There website .
Hello Joey! Thank you for your feedback on your order. We are sorry that the fitment information for this Pedal Controller was not 100% accurate. We have added a fitment note on this product to ensure that this does not happen again. If there is anything else we can assist you with please reach out to us at support@urotuning.com
Never received product but urotuning website says fulfilled?
Hey Wilmer! Thank you for leaving your review on this order. It looks like your order is still in transit. Our website marks packages as "Fulfilled" when we print the label provide the package to the shipping service. We can usually fulfill an in-stock order within 1 business day, which we did with your order. Unfortunately, it appears to be taking quite a long time for USPS to deliver this package. I do apologize for this delay and will be reaching out to you via email with possible solutions!
Took more than 2 months to ship after endless back and forth emails. Customer service was kind but would not think about purchasing from this site again.
We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. Looking at your order it appears the item shipped from the manufacturer directly. The original ETA provided by them was incorrect and they had several delays shipping out your order. Please understand that this is not how we like to do business and take customer service very seriously here. We would like to make this right for you if you would give us another shot. You can contact us at Support@urotuning.com anytime as we would be more than happy to help!
Besides slow shipping on my badge overlays, which still haven’t received after almost 2 months, shipping on other products has been quick and proficient.
I have yet to purchase a product from URO Tuning that I did not have a problem with.
We are very sorry to hear that the items purchased from us have had issues. I did take a look, and I see some headlights that you purchased a while back from us were defective, and we swapped them out for you. We are always happy to help resolve issues here at Urotuning and make sure that we make it right if there are any issues. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything at all at 813-444-7021.
I'm glad they had what I wanted was available and for a nice deal! but the only thing that turned me off was the packaging, it was very terrible.
I am very sorry to hear that the package arrived at you in this condition. We are reaching out to the manufacturer to see if they are able to package these in a way so they are not damaged in shipping. Are you able to confirm if these items are undamaged? We would like to make this right if there is an issue. Please let us know at Support@urotuning.com
I typed in my specific car and it said that the spacer fit but when I went to install it i figured out it isn’t compatible.
Hello George! Thank you for your feedback on this item. I am sorry to hear that this did not fit your vehicle. We will have a Customer Service representative reach out to you to figure out why this did not work and get this resolved for you. Keep an eye out for our message!
The part had a fitment chart which included my application. However, upon receiving the part and contacting the vendor it did not fit and I was out the money for the return.
Hey Jose, Thanks for reaching out about this! I am very sorry to hear about you receiving the incorrect part, we have gone ahead and sent you a return label to send this back. As well as that, we have also made a new order to get the correct part ordered for you! Should you need anything else feel free to reach out to us!
Purchased a few push to connect fittings, and 2 out of 4 leaked from the where the hose pushed in. Ended up swapping them out for some compression fittings I found elsewhere and that did the trick. Shipping was fast though.
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the fittings. We sell a lot of these and have not had any issues with them at all. I can say that the hose needs to be cut perfectly straight and pushed all the way into the fitting. Otherwise, you will have leaks if the hose has imperfections in the cut. If you ever have any questions or concerns with purchases we are always happy to help get the issue resolved!
Everything I purchase from urotuning is a fast and easy process. I always receive everything quick as well.
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 5,553 reviews