UroTuning Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Easy
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read UroTuning Reviews

support@urotuning.com

9270 E Columbus Dr,
Suite 113,
Tampa
UroTuning

Good people to deal with
great people, good prices and options
I love it looks great on the car
Always great customer service.
Everything was just as advertised.
It fits perfectly, removal of the old one took longer than installation of the new
Good quality parts for everything I need.
Great store to buy my VW parts! Fast shipping!!
Amazing service. Said it would be here in 3-4 days and it was here the day after I ordered. Couldn’t ask for anything better!
UroTuning 5 star review on 17th February 2024
Would give 5 stars because i really love this company. The parts are always quality and reliable. However the cost of shipping is absurd. 9 times out of 10 the shipping cost more then the part im ordering.
Excellent shipping times, prices, and subbed items out of not available. Wonderful experience!
Great product and fast shipping
Great experiance doing business with UROTUNING.COM. The MagnaFlow high flow air filter was delivered quickly and fits perfectly into my TTS. Overall very happy with the product and with URO Tuning.
UroTuning 5 star review on 16th February 2024
Great product đź‘Ś
Good product didn't fit but the return is complete bull.. need my money back and how.it looks I'm loosing it so I rather keeping it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the return policy. If you would rather take store credit or exchange the part for something else we can waive the restocking fee. Please let us know as we would be more than happy to help you!
I thought I was getting the reservoir hose as shown on pic. Only got upper and lower hoses. Trying to dress up my engine bay. Now it doesn't match. Cool hoses. Did I not read fine print? Not sure.
John, We apologize for any confusion when placing your order. There are several options when placing your order for this kit. You selected just the radiator hose kit looking at your order. There is an option for the full kit as well. If you would like to order the rest of the hoses we would be more than happy to help. Please reach out to us at Support@urotuning.com.
Perfect fit!!! Car runs like buddeerrrr
Good products but the parts plus shipping a little much and my parts didn’t really work out for my rabbit bulbs weren’t brighter than stock ones and the rear wiper delete plug only went in with the emblem upside down maybe it’s because I own a 2007 rabbit I’m not sure.
Punctual delivery granted suppliers have product in stock, high quality products, very friendly and KNOWLEDGEABLE costumer service.
Always my go to source. Best customer service and great pricing!
UroTuning is rated 4.7 based on 13,215 reviews