US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,062 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
Product arrived quickly and undamaged
Best foundation I have ever use so lightweight and creamy and the Coverage is amazing hands-down best company out there easy to work with fast shipping and super friendly
Love, Love, Love...
Absolutely love this bronzer!
Received my order expediently!
I absolutely LOVE this lip product and can't wait to order other colors!! This product performs just as advertised and ACTUALLY arrived within a week of ordering them!! What?! So refreshing :oD Thank you ciate!
Excellent service products are amazing exactly as described everry purchase arrived on time i would to buy again!
Love the products!
I love Ciate London, I have almost all of their sparkly lipsticks and I’m obsessed with them. Such vibrant color and sparkles! It’s the first product that is actually sparkly and stays on for hours! I’m a huge fan and will continue buying from them!
Great quality products.
I just wanted to say I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS! Y’all have hit the nail on the head with the color flips, the eye shadows, everything! I just bought the color nail polish that changes in sunlight and can’t wait to put it on! Y’all are truly the underdog in the beauty industry! (Plus I don’t need to reapply at all!) As a paramedic, I want my inner beauty to shine on the outside, and your products last me an entire shift and then some!
Compact was broke sent in a complete and never got a response on what to do about replacing
AH-MAZING products - worth every penny!
I’m upset that they discontinued the glitter lipstick color called Candy. I do not like the colors purchased as much.
Fast shipping, quality products.
First order Quick delivery I like it, so far
I already knew I liked the product because I’ve had it before. I got it in a subscription box so this is the first time I’ve ordered it from the manufacturer. I was super impressed with shipping time and cost. I will definitely be ordering again in the future.
I wrote an email asking for something and got an email back saying it would take 24-48 hours for a response to never get one! I got other emails from you that I check to see if you replied but did not so no your customer service sucks so bad I am considering not buying from you again.
I have used the glitter flips before and love them. Still love them, but was disappointed that one of the colors I ordered this time, which is my favorite color, was half empty and appeared that it had been used. I don't know if there was a defect in the making of it, but not very happy that it was half empty.
I love your products! Service was great also ❤️