Vinomofo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vinomofo

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Great wine at the best price"
"Excellent value for money, however disappointed they stopped my free delivery"
"Vino Mofo's service is great they are always helpful and the wines are very good"
"Great range and good prices, helpful advisor in David. Unfortunately will only sell in dozen boxes for majority of stock, rather than half dozen I prefer. Declined my offer to pay a repacking fee."
"Good service and delivery with some excellent black market offers"
"I regularly recommend VINOMOFO to friends & colleagues. I've never had a bad wine from them - I know a little about wines having consumed diverse types from various Aussie states and many countries O/S. If you see a score of 92-95 on their website for a wine generally it's very quaffable. I rarely buy above $12 and frequently from their Black Market. Go for it. Fabulous Phil"
"Best online wine outlet I have tried. Great variety of wines - I can try something new with confidence that it will be quality at the right price. I've only had one wine that I was not fussed about - I let them know for their feedback and they could not have been more appreciative. All being well I would think Vinomofo will be my wine supplier for many years to come Jim"
""Good wine, made accessible". It's my nutshell summary of VM and their business. Behind all that is clearly a team of smart passionate people. Passionate about wine and getting it to the other people! I think this shows in many aspects of their business. Most notably their staff. I have had three wine brokers in my time with VM. Each has been diligent, bubbly (pun intended) and eager to assist where possible. I've had frank advice, including recommendations not to purchase, where the broker has thought a wine wasn't for me. In a world of cold calls and hard sells, this is a very refreshing attitude. The quality of the products they sell, and knowledge of those, is very good. Their service is excellent, both pre and post sale. It's a business which takes the worry out of purchasing wine online. I have made many VM recommendations to my friend/family and will continue to do so."
"Great wines,great price,fantastic service."
"In all the times I have purchased wine I have sent back only one case. Good value for money. I would however suggest that free delivery for clients who buy regularly would be appreciated. I know that you have free delivery days but to reward frequent buyers would be really good."
"Hi, I'm very happy and love you guys - love the brand, the juice is great, easy to find and buy, deliveries work well. Would like to see more pinot (Cool climate: Yarra, Geelong, TAS, Mornington etc) in the $12 to $20 range, and more Aussie Bubbles in the same price range. I'm in marketing, your brand, your brand promise vs delivery, and model is awesome! I only buy wine from you. Got an idea for you: Find a restaurant/bar that only offers your core range of wine, a good way to engage new customers and build trust in the quality of your wine. And I'm sure there would be plenty of bars/restaurants that would happily work with you on this idea if the margins are good for them, and if you segment your EDM database and reach people in their area, plus this is a low cost/medium effort direct to customer marketing strategy and with an incentive will definately drive new people and sales to www.vinomofo.com and by getting the product across peoples palets that will overcomes any objection, delivered by the restaurant/bar staff that the traditional Dan Murphy's customer might have with your brand. You could also do a trial here and put your team into the bar/restaurant as new age, fun Sommelier, not the typical boring type. You could present it in the bar/wine menu as "Premium" for $25+ bottles on your website, $15 to $25 "Quality", $10 to $15 for "Our buyers love..." range, and do "Boutique", and ties back in your strategy with "Women in Wine, "Small batch" etc. Just a thought, I'm a marketing consultant and would happily work on this with you. Mark, 0400667221 mark@converjmarketing.com Let me know what you think"
"It's over fours years now since I received my first delivery from Vinomofo, a case of Maverick GSM and a case of Glenlofty Chardonnay, both under $10. I couldn't believe how good they were and have been a Vinomofo devotee ever since."
"There are two things in particular that I like about Vinomofo. First, I talk to the same person every time, my "broker". It's not just some phone-jockey reading a script, it's someone that has learnt about my likes and dislikes. Second, while there are tasting notes for each wine, the brokers actually taste the wines themselves and so can give you their opinion. That makes a big difference. Oh, and variety of wine, quick shipping, reasonable pricing. Customer since May 2012 (as far as I can tell)."
"Vinomofo is an amazing wine site, I have bought many bottles and am yet to be disappointed"
"Great wine great value great service"
"Always great wine and a fast and easy delivery."
"Excellent wines at exceptional prices offered with great humour"
"If you look at the records ! You will find that as a customer I would be up there with the best ! Singing your praise! But as soon as Michael left I have had little too do with your wine ! And nil personal contact I ask was Michael that good or is the follow up that bad good question Eh!! Kind regards Martin"
"Great wine at great prices"
"Great quality wines at attractive pricing. Service is excellent and a bit of fun."
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access