VisaHQ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend VisaHQ

About VisaHQ: VisaHQ’s online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process. Whether you are a seasoned business traveler or a first-time overseas vacationer, our secure and intuitive platform saves time and hassle leaving you free to focus on your upcoming trip. Headquartered in Washington D.C., VisaHQ was founded in 2003 on the premise that physical borders between nations can be made invisible via technology. Our mission has always been to create a more accessible, secure world for every traveler.

Our passionate and dedicated team will make sure all of your requirements are met in a timely fashion.

How would you rate VisaHQ ?

(optional)

"Removed stress from visa process"
"Service exceeded my expectations"
"Since using your service i'm getting my visa on time as os writen"
"It was a quick and easy online experience"
"Easy, pleasant experience. I had to go back several times due to my lack of computer knowledge but all in all thorough and easy."
Hi Diana,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We're glad you had a great experience with the VisaHQ team and were able to get the help you needed with our online system. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"I am thankful I was able to do it all by email. I appreciate the follow up when they said my documents were not there and allowed me to call and tell them who I sent them to so they would be able to proceed. I would like to have known how long it would take from the time you submitted the visa application to when I could expect it."
Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and suggestions! We're glad you had a good experience with the VisaHQ team and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
"It was quick, very efficient , very easy to do it."
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
"I applied at Toronto. It was very good."
Hi Viktor,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad you had a great experience with the Toronto office team and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
"This was with the London office. Prior to submission phone advise very helpful. Documents should only have been received today to get a visa for DR Congo. Do I get a reference number. Also how long before I get the Passport back as shall need this before going to South Africa on 20 June 2018?"
(London) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We're glad you've had a positive experience with the VisaHQ team so far.

To find out when you will get your passport back, please login to your online account, contact the visa specialist who has been assisting you, or, if you require additional help, email stan@visahq.com.

Thanks again and we look forward to further serving you!
"Very efficient and kept in the loop of the visa approval process"
Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we hope to serve you again in the future!
"They are extremely helpful and courteous."
Hi Melinda,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad you had a great experience with the VisaHQ team and we hope we can serve you again in the future!
"Alles gut gegangen. Einziges Manko: wenn man den Antrag per PDF ausdruckt erscheinen keine Bankdaten und man weis nicht wo das Geld hin überwiesen werden muss. Sonst alles Top vor allem Frau David"
(Berlin) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Dervisa,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad you had a good experience with the VisaHQ team and we will take your comments about the PDF form to heart as we move forward!
"very fast respond"
Hi Taiba,

Thanks so much for taking the time to rate us! We're glad you've had a great experience with the VisaHQ team.
"VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES"
Hi Brahim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We're glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
"they are very busy"
(Ottawa) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Keith,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We aim to provide every client with the personalized service they deserve and we apologize if you didn't feel like you received the best customer care.

We hope you'll give us the chance to prove ourselves to you again in the future!
"Applied for a Russian visa recently through VisaHQ. This was the second time I have used VisaHQ for a Russian visa. The first time was 6 years ago. Both times the process went smoothly, but this time it was even easier with the web form. Received visa quickly."
Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We're glad you've had great experiences with VisaHQ and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
"I was confused about some of the language on the application and my VisaHQ rep helped me fix the issues."
Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience with the VisaHQ team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
"I was helping my client apply for a Kenya Visa....which was an easy process. May I suggest, that a "preview" of the information required be available, so that I could get all of the required information from my client. Information required such as parent's full names, dates of your last trip to Kenya was unexpected. Given a preview of the information would have made it easier. Otherwise, the process was relatively easy. I appreciated having your pop-up for help...although I didn't use it, I felt more comfortable knowing you are available! Thank you!"
Hi Lissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know your thoughts! We're glad you had a good experience with VisaHQ and we'll take your suggestion to heart as we move forward.
"Good service from start to finish. Very satisfied."
Hello
Thank you for taking the time to rate us!
Stan
"Excellent service exceeded expectations. Very prompt and accurate service."
Hi Dale,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're glad you had a great experience with the VisaHQ team and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
VisaHQ is rated 4.71 based on 38 reviews