VisaHQ Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend VisaHQ

About VisaHQ: VisaHQ’s online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process. Whether you are a seasoned business traveler or a first-time overseas vacationer, our secure and intuitive platform saves time and hassle leaving you free to focus on your upcoming trip. Headquartered in Washington D.C., VisaHQ was founded in 2003 on the premise that physical borders between nations can be made invisible via technology. Our mission has always been to create a more accessible, secure world for every traveler.

Our passionate and dedicated team will make sure all of your requirements are met in a timely fashion.

Tell us how VisaHQ made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"i like this visahq web moor helpfull for my work feild"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"My experience was awesome with them, very responsive and on time."
"easy and fast to fill-up forms. very accommodating personnel on documents you had difficulty in downloading. feedback on queries is quick. very responsive. thank you VisaHQ."
"I had help by e-mail with Mrs Oskana. She was very helpful. The website wasn’t so clear to go back to my information that’s why I gave 8/10. Thank you"
"Harrison was incredibly helpful and patient with me. He stayed on the phone while I completed certain aspects of the application and appreciated the sense of urgency to get this done. He offered solutions. Thank you!"
"I wasnt impressed with the service i got , i travelled a lot of miles for appointments and was expecting a refund for an appointment that was not to be"
"Very good service"
"I used visaHQ as second option when the first agent told me that I will be rejected for sure due to my status in US. VisaHQ is always available on phone. The representative was confident with my case and seemed knowledgable person about the visa process. The entire visa process was done in a week! The document handling and timely status updates provided by visaHQ was excellent. I found visaHQ is to a reliable service!"
"Pretty good service, seemed to lapse somewhat on promised timeliness so allow a few days extra"
"Made an appointment after talking on the phone with Meylis Hummedov. He was ready and waiting. Very professional. He told me what to expect - the good and the bad. Sure enough, on the date projected for the Visa, I got an email that it was ready. I am extremely pleased with this service and will definitely use them again - and tell my friends."
"The design and instructions on website were easy to navigate through. Everything went very smooth with a very quick turnaround in plenty of time to spare before my trip to China! Thanks VisaHQ!"
"Post application submission, the service was very poor. There was no follow up. When I requested an update, I was told to call the visa center myself. I was left wondering why I even pay a fee to VisaHQ if i'm supposed to do all the follow up myself. Will not be using the service again."
"Ms Miriama Bombarova has been an excellent help from the beginning of my application till the end. Very quick in responding, very professional, helpful and patient, providing various alternative solutions, taking into account various factors I had to deal with when obtaining the visa. Hope to work with her in the future for my future visas."
"Very helpful, fast and friendly!"
Hi Ewa,

Thanks for leaving your feedback about VisaHQ! We’re glad you had a great experience and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Extremely helpful and prompt service. Will definitely use again"
Hi Balagopal,

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ! We’re glad you had a positive experience with our application process and looon forward to serving you again!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"The registering process was fine, my challenge involved additional bank holifay in Ghana and therefore even though I submitted by information by 28th Dec, it took until the 17th January to receive this cutting it quite fine, in retrospect it would have been good to have on yhe system an automatic calculation asto when I would receive it when applying, based on my travel date of the 19th Jan I would have paid more to have piece of mind in receiving it back, Phyliis was very helpful when I called to ask for a quicker pick up as originally I wouldn't have received until the 18th."
Hi Jane,

Thanks for sharing your VisaHQ experience! We’re so glad Phyllis was able to assist you with your Ghana visa and we hope you’ll use our services again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service you and your team provided since last Wednesday when I first contacted you. Your attention to details, great communication skills, and ready to help made the experience even better than I expected. I won't hesitate to bring future clients to your services need be, and you can be assured that I will be advocating for VisaHQ great customer service experience. It’s amazing how smooth and efficient this experience was, thanks."
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review VisaHQ. We are so glad to hear about your excellent experience and we look forward to serving you and your clients again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"There was some confusion in the way some of the questions were asked. Otherwise, things were fine. When phoning in to ask questions your people were very helpful."
Hi Edna,

Thanks for taking the time to review VisaHQ. Although I’m sorry for any confusion you experienced, I’m glad to hear you had a positive experience with our team overall. We hope to serve you again.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Very quick , and wonderful service online, Thank you ."
Hello!

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ. We’re glad you had an excellent experience with our services and we hope to serve you again.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Applying for a visa can be like playing the lottery. VisaHQ made that process easier and I felt more confident that my papers were in order before being sent off for the visa. The website is a great place to check your status and frequent emails let you know what's happening."
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your review of VisaHQ! We're glad you had a great experience with our entire application process and we hope you'll return next time you require travel documents.

VisaHQ is rated 4.52 based on 722 reviews