VisaHQ Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend VisaHQ

About VisaHQ: VisaHQ’s online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process. Whether you are a seasoned business traveler or a first-time overseas vacationer, our secure and intuitive platform saves time and hassle leaving you free to focus on your upcoming trip. Headquartered in Washington D.C., VisaHQ was founded in 2003 on the premise that physical borders between nations can be made invisible via technology. Our mission has always been to create a more accessible, secure world for every traveler.

Our passionate and dedicated team will make sure all of your requirements are met in a timely fashion.

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

How would you rate VisaHQ ?

"Full satisfaction work"
Hi Palden,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad you had a positive experience with VisaHQ and we hope you'll return in the future.

"too fast to make visa"
Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad you had a five-star experience with VisaHQ!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Very easy to navigate. Got my Evisa very quickly."
Hi Anne,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you had a great experience applying for your e-visa and we hope you'll use our services again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I was appy with the help i was given, it was quick and easy to use. thankyou."
Hi Jean,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad to hear you had an excellent experience with VisaHQ and we hope you'll return in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Simple to use, easy to pay, quick response."
Hi Garry,

Thanks for leaving your feedback. We're glad you had a positive experience with VisaHQ and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Absolutely exceptional service. The speed of the service is beyond belief."
Hi Neville,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we sincerely hope to serve you again.

"Thank you"
Hi Emily,

Thanks for leaving your feedback! We're glad you had a five-star experience with VisaHQ and we hope to serve you again.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Amazing, quick service! These guys keep you updated and reach out as soon as a new development happens or if they need more info to get your visa processed within a fast period of time. Any time I need a visa, VisaHQ will be the only place I go to. I greatly appreciate their quick turn around!"
Hi Justin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and that you appreciated our regular updates. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Your service is impeccable! And I had no hiccups. Carlos Esteban even emailed me a special note after he received my applications. It was not a computer-generated one. Appreciated that!"
Hi Amy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you had a great experience working with Carlos and we hope you will continue to enjoy our personalized services in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Extremely quick, friendly, professional serviced. They saved me lots of potential anxiety."
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so glad the VisaHQ team was able to assist you before your upcoming trip. We hope to serve you again.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I was pleased with the help I received. I was having trouble loading the photos, so they did it for me. A service that truly believes in good service!"
Hi Judith,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so glad to hear the team was able to assist you with your photo upload and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

"Promt service"
Hi Barry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad you had a good experience with VisaHQ and we hope you'll return in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Fantastic service, so fast! Realising at the last minute that I need a visa for my trip, I wouldn't be able to arrange it on time without you. I can't thank you enough. I'd definitely use VisaHQ again and would recommend it to everyone."
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad the team was able to help you get your visa quickly before your trip. We hope you'll return to VisaHQ in the future!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I'm satisfied how the administration do there job."
Hi Elham,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you had a positive experience with VisaHQ and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"No doubt the person who answered my call was friendly and was able to remember how many times I called in but still, nobody returned a call to me as per my request. After placing my order for the visa, I do not receive any confirmation email and I have to keep chasing for someone to call me back on my enquires. Service fees were so expensive and yet no follow up, my first and my last time using Visahq!"
Hi Vlim,

First, allow me to apologize on behalf of everyone at VisaHQ. We love what we do and we want every customer to have the best possible experience. That clearly didn't happen in your case.

We can't fix the past but you have my personal commitment to find ways to improve the way our staff serves each and every customer. Until then, please receive my most sincere apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

We hope you will give us a chance to prove ourselves to you again in the future.

Rebekah at VisaHQ
"I highly recommend using this service. My Ukraine Visa was issued in 4 days as promised!!!"
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you received your Ukrainian visa quickly and we hope you have a wonderful trip.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Great service very fast and efficient will certainly use again"
Hi Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we look forward to working with you again!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Fast, professional and trustworthy people!!"
Hi Girma,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with the VisaHQ team! We look forward to serving you again.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Excellent service and unparalleled advice."
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear the VisaHQ team was able to assist you and we hope to serve you again in the future.

"Very helpful and quick"
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

VisaHQ is rated 4.48 based on 251 reviews