VisaHQ Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend VisaHQ

About VisaHQ: VisaHQ’s online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process. Whether you are a seasoned business traveler or a first-time overseas vacationer, our secure and intuitive platform saves time and hassle leaving you free to focus on your upcoming trip. Headquartered in Washington D.C., VisaHQ was founded in 2003 on the premise that physical borders between nations can be made invisible via technology. Our mission has always been to create a more accessible, secure world for every traveler.

Our passionate and dedicated team will make sure all of your requirements are met in a timely fashion.

Tell us how VisaHQ made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Totally unprofessional service. The application form had around 10 mistakes (like date of birth, address, countries visited, monthly spend, etc) When I asked them to be changed, I was told the appointment date will not change, but I was infact given an appointment a week later (this left only 2 days between my visa appointment and my flight). I was also told I will get my form on Sunday, but on chat, the person I was dealing with kept saying Sunday is a holiday and so I will get my form on Monday. Why is there no consistency in what different people in visaHQ say?"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"pretty straight forward"
"Cooperation of VisaHQ was appreciable."
"For my trip to Malawi i needed to get a visa. It took no time to register on line. I got updates on the status of my visa regularly and received it back faster than I expected. Very happy!"
"The initial review of my documents by VisaHQ took longer than what I was told to expect, but once the documents were past that stage of the process the service was excellent. I appreciated being updated on every stage of the process. Thank you!"
"While the visa application submission process went smoothly, the communications around delay in visa approval were terrible. I applied for a multiple entry business visa to the DRC. My case manager did not reach out to me immediately after the visa was not approved on the estimated date (after 25 days of waiting, which is a very long time for anyone to not have their passport, but that's due to to the DRC, not visaHQ). I instead had to reach out to my case manager myself, and she was unable to provide a reason for the delay, and was not proactive or resourceful at all in trying to go the extra mile to figure out the delay, given my upcoming departure out of the country. I ended up researching online the phone number of the Mission in NYC where my passport was, and overall spent several hours trying to contact them/on the phone with them. I was in touch with an officer there directly, and didn't bother going through my case manager at VisaHQ anymore. For a service that cost me $200, it was extremely disappointing, as I ended up doing the case manager's job myself. For this reason I would like to request a refund for this service. Please let me know how to go about this. Thank you."
"I will be able to be happier when I actually get my visa and passport in hand. It has been a long process"
"Forms are easy to complete, responsive to questions and save me a lot of time to get my visa."
"The visa process was quite smooth. It seemed to take a little extra time than I had thought, but believe this was related to a Russia holiday (where I am traveling) rather than VisaHQ"
"Excellent team! VisaHQ guides and supports you through every step of a potentially intimidating process. The email response time of the staff member assigned to my visa was immediate. Her answers to my questions were thorough. The turnaround time was unbeatable. I felt secure knowing my visa would not get lost, misplaced, or put at the bottom of a pile. She made certain my application was complete BEFORE she submitted it to the embassy, making the entire process seamless. I recommend this service to anyone."
"Good Service!"
"they are great"
Hi Scott,

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ. We're glad you had an excellent experience with our services and we hope you return in the future.

Safe travels!
Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Arpit was helpful throughout the process"
Hello!

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ. We're glad you had a good experience working with Arpit and we hope to serve you again.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Sent my passport with requested details (which was a lot less, and a lot clearer than specified by the official embassy site) for a Vanuatu Visa on Monday, received it by Friday same week! Very impressed with the service and communications."
Hi Maria,

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ. We're glad you had an excellent experience with our entire application process and we hope you'll return next time you need travel documents!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I had an initial chat session with Carlos Mendoza on a technical issue for a Chinese visa. He did not provide the right information but luckily he sought an expert and connected me with Lilia Kenzhebayeva who quickly straightened out my situation. Lilia provided superb, professional, timely, and personalized service. Everything went perfectly without a hitch."
Hi Jiyul,

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ. Although I would like to apologize for the incorrect information you initially received, I am glad Lilia was able to assist you throughout your application.

I sincerely hope you'll return next time you require travel documents.

Safe travels!
Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I recently applied for a visa with Visa HQ, and was allocated Vlenia as my visa advisor, she sent me a list of documents required for my application. I submitted the documents, and she advised that I needed an appointment for biometrics. After 2 days she seemed very confused about the type of visa I was applying for and did not seem to know what was written on the visa HQ website. She requested for more documents a bank statement and letter for my employer which was irrelevant to the type of visa I was applying for , as when I got to the biometrics centre on Wilson street they did not require the bank statements and letter from the employer. Vlenia, also told my employer off in an email for writing the letter to Greece high commision which I found very unprofessional as those are the instructions on the Visa HQ website. I got the visa in the end and have just got back from my holiday, but the whole process of applying for the visa was more stressful than usual. The advisors I have dealt with in the past were very professional and polite. I only hope in the future the website is updated and staff familiarise themselves with the requirements on the website."
Hi Anna,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I would like to personally apologize for the poor customer service you received when you applied for a visa on this occasion. This is far from our usual standard of service and I am sorry you were not assisted appropriately.

Rest assured that feedback like yours makes us better and helps us train our staff to avoid similar situations in the future. We sincerely hope you'll give us a chance to prove ourselves again next time you travel.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Very poor service and no considering for the unique character of each request. Nobody answered to my phone calls even if i left voice mail and no response on the chat either. I paid for nothing (didn't receive any services or visa product) and when i ask for a refund by mail the aswered right away that they can't refund me... I will not renew my experience with Visa Hq and you better check with the embassy of the country you are visiting firts before doint things with Visa Qh."
Hi Dina,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I would like to personally apologize for the poor customer service you received when you contacted our team. This is far from our usual standard of service and I am sorry you were not assisted appropriately.

If there is anything our team can do to help you at this point, don't hesitate to reach out to an agent directly at info@visahq.com or by calling (800) 715-2075.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I was looking to apply for a visa to Bolivia. After a quick google search, Visa HQ came up. I thought this was a site that was set up thru the gov't for visa applications. I paid a $30 "embassy fee", filled out some questions and waited. After I realized this was not thru the gov't I called to request the $30 embassy fee to be refunded. They refused. I feel like I was misled into thinking this was a necessary step in the visa application. I paid $30 for a service that I do not need or want, and have not received any service for it. Won't be back."
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback regarding VisaHQ. I would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with the cost of VisaHQ's services and for any confusion you had about our affiliation with official government agencies.

We strive to make very clear that we are not an Embassy or consulate and I am sorry for any miscommunication that may have occurred in your case.

We take pride in exceeding our clients' expectations and that clearly didn't happen in your case. Please reach out to a visa agent at 1-800-345-6541 if you have any additional questions at this time.

Again, my apologies.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"very good service and tricking"
Hi Phillippe,

Thanks for reviewing VisaHQ. We're glad you had a great experience with our services and we hope to work with you again in the future.

VisaHQ is rated 4.53 based on 1,340 reviews