VisaHQ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VisaHQ

About VisaHQ: VisaHQ’s online platform makes it simple to obtain travel visas by streamlining and automating the application process. Whether you are a seasoned business traveler or a first-time overseas vacationer, our secure and intuitive platform saves time and hassle leaving you free to focus on your upcoming trip. Headquartered in Washington D.C., VisaHQ was founded in 2003 on the premise that physical borders between nations can be made invisible via technology. Our mission has always been to create a more accessible, secure world for every traveler.

Our passionate and dedicated team will make sure all of your requirements are met in a timely fashion.

How would you rate VisaHQ ?

Geoffrey J
Verified Buyer
"The instructions were very clear on the website with sample templates. Notifications form VisaHQ made me feel comfortable on the process."
"Most impressed, very helpful and have talked with three employees."
"The staff are very responsive and provided answer right away. The website information is very well organized and very easy to follow"
Hi Yue,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you had an excellent experience with the VisaHQ team and we hope you'll use our services again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"End user friendly experience is phenomenon!"
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you had an awesome experience with VisaHQ and we hope you'll return in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"So professional and got my visa in just 1 day highly recommended."
Hi Saham,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I have used VisaHQ on a few occasions and most recently for a Brazil work visa. It is a bit expensive (compared to applying on your own) but well worth it as it gives peace of mind and your passport comes back quickly which is important when you travel a lot. I recommend them!"
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experiences with VisaHQ! We're glad the team has consistently been able to provide you with peace of mind and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Excellent and reliable service."
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you had a great experience with VisaHQ and we hope you return in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Easy to work with, clear instructions and good follow up."
Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you had a good experience with VisaHQ and we hope you'll return in the future!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Great service to use. Very clear instructions on how to fill out forms and what information to include. And excellent communication and follow-up throughout the process."
Hi Robert,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad you found our process to be clear and efficient. We hope you'll work with our team again in the future!

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Super helpful and friendly staff! Take the time to explain and assist you whenever you need help and guidance!"
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with the VisaHQ team and we hope to serve you again in the future.

"Every one was helpful"
Hi Brenda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you had an awesome experience with the VisaHQ team and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

ANDRÉ C
Verified Buyer
"Good service with the people online but your form miss a lot of help information. Plus the generated form had some errors that were not in the online form. My 4 stars note is for the people but if I can note the form, it would be 2 stars."
Hi Andre,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We apologize that you had problems with our online form, but we are glad our team was about to assist you with your application.

We will take your feedback to heart and we sincerely hope you'll return in the future.

Rajendra P
Verified Buyer
"Immediate response, prompt action with full support and need based help."
Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you had an awesome experience working with the VisaHQ team and we hope to continue serving you in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Hi, I'll appreciate the service provided by Rajesh Khatri from Visahq who inspite of heavy rains in Mumbai was there to collect all my visa documents in a timely manner. He had a professional approach & guided us well for our visa requirements. I'm happy to choose Visahq again for any visa assistance required."
Hi Niral,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're thrilled Rajesh was able to go above and beyond to help you get your visa and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"a very good website they working very good"
Hi Yadgar,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We're glad you had an awesome experience with the VisaHQ site and we hope you'll use our services again in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"Response is fast and clear about required items. My only suggestion would be to make alternative methods of electronic document transmittal (passport; invitation) for those lacking upload capability."
Hi Bruce,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your suggestion about our document uploading process and we hope you'll return to VisaHQ in the future!

"Good for every vigitor"
Hi Sajal,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you like VisaHQ's services and we hope you'll return to us in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"website is very slow and cumbersome. Why uploading of passport docs and 2?? further photos?"
Hello!

We're so sorry you had a poor experience with our website. We strive to make it as efficient as possible. Depending upon the type of visa you applied for, you may have needed to supply additional documents, as per your destination country's regulations.

If you have specific questions relating to your application, call 1-800-345-6541. One of our visa agents will be happy to help you!

Christine P
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic service that you provide. By chance we came across your website and it relieved a lot of frustration and anxiety. Thank you so much."
(London) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Christine,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so glad you had an awesome experience with VisaHQ's services and we hope you'll return in the future.

Rebekah @ VisaHQ
"I had the most horrible experience from this company. They charged me for nothing. I was not delivered what I was promised. I paid and whatever 'guidance' I was provided actually messed up my chance to visit my family for a year at least. They are neither accepting their flaws nor providing a refund. I'd strongly suggest against using their service if you want to have a trip anywhere."
Hello,

Your review is very concerning to us. I would like to personally look into the situation on your behalf. I need more information from you in order to understand what caused the issues you experienced.

Can you please reach out to me (stan@visahq.com) indicating:
1- the VisaHQ location/office where you applied for a visa
2- the name of the visa specialist you were in contact with
3- the date when you applied
4- your nationality
5- the visa you applied for

In the meantime, please accept our apologies,
Stan for VisaHQ