Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"great company fast shipping and great quality"
"Ordering was complicated from the United States using a credit card. Shipping was expensive and tracking didn't update itself properly. Made it through customs eventually and was delivered requiring a signature. If ordering overseas these are the guys to go with, otherwise I would find a vendor within The States."
"Waking herbs has exactly what u need at a great price and the shipping was great as well thank u waking herbs I will return to purchase more sacred herbs from u"
"I never recieved my order. I've attempted to contact the people 3 times only once i recieved a reply. I was told if I sent more money for better shipping they would resend package i agreed and asked how, it's been 2 weeks and again no reply I will be calling my credit card company."
Hi Charles, we are in contact already in private. Let me assure you again that we will solve this with you. Thanks for working on this with us. All the best, Philip
"It will be 2 months as of the 22nd of July and I still have not received my package. Saddened by the fact that I purchased something and never recieved it."
Hi Jason, our latest contact was on June 10th. Sorry to read that your order hasn't reached you yet. I will contact you in private to solve this matter. Best wishes, Philip
"I had ordered Alicia anisopetala and opted for free shipping. It took 40 days from the date of order to reach India. Thankful for the free shipping. I dont mind waiting. Thanks for the small gift of Aya stem. Alicia had a mild effect on Ajna.. some sort of alertness and clarity. I shall order again through this site, if I decide to have/experiment more on herbs."
"Excellent quality and services plan on buying more"
"Great service. Done a few trades with this company and they've always been extremely prompt and helpful with fantastic products. I will be a lifelong customer :)"
"Thanks for the very good quality products! Amazing. 110% satisfaction due to your fair-trade and sustainable work! This company is like finding a very rare gemstone. Thanks to you all"
"High-end products; excellent customer service - products are sourced responsibly and priced fairly and reasonably."
"I am pleased to report that the Matses sapo product I received is of great quality and value. I would request, however, that the tamishi sticks provided be MUCH bigger. The ones I received were extremely small in diameter. So I contacted Peter Gorman on how to find sticks, and lucky he just sent me a couple. I would certainly refer others to Waking Herbs. The package arrived efficiently, and I appreciate the other samples that were given."
"Very sympathic Shop with heartfullness, fast shipping and absolutely good product quality! Tiptop!"
"Everything was great, the product took 3 weeks but i sent a email and never got a reply."
"Very good products and fast delivery! Thank you!"
"An honest thing to say about WakingHerbs? These guys are the real deal. If you’re having a problem with mail or anything recheck yourself and grab some patience because these people are hardworking and if there’s any problem they try everything they can to make sure everything’s good."
"I’m grateful for access to this medicine. Rapé has been very helpful for centering and de-stressing. My favorite is #16. Service is wonderful. Thank you!"
"I got what i asked for. It came faster than i thought and with some sweet little gifts and a message. A thoughtful service. Many thanks for providing this world a much needed benefit via plant wisdom."
"Order arrived quicker than expected, product was as advertised and they threw in some freebies"
"Quality product at an affordable price. Prompt customer service."
"Trustworthy"
Waking Herbs is rated 4.77 based on 1,340 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access