Waking Herbs Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Waking Herbs
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"All the products I purchased here have been of excellent quality and the support from the staff is six stars out of five! :) I can definitely recommend this website to you."
"Your medicine was a great quality and I will definitely be shopping with you in the future for all my medicinal herbs and incense."
"Great service. Quick delivery and high quality product. Thanks!"
"Delicious, powerful, and sacred medicines. Thank you for the high quality and wonderful service."
"Easy as Sunday morning! Comes fast and they send a little sample of of their herbs! Truly impressed with them!"
"All the products and supplies I have purchased from Waking Herbs have been top notch. They are my go to for Sacred Plants and medicina."
"Waking Herbs has become my #1 sacred plant vendor. Every product I have received for then has been above the quality I expected. Everything is strong and extremely fresh. I love em and you will too"
"Amazing service, goods reached in two weeks, two gifts with them reached also๐Ÿ˜Š Love their service, will order again today.."
"Great product!"
"Excelent service, I'm very gratful with the relationship con Waking Herbs. Recommended."
"Perfect! I highly recommend!"
"Finding a needle in a haystack, this is how I discribe Waking Herbs. Very good quality, very nice vibe, amazing good for all purpose. 10 out of 5stars! Thanks guys ๐Ÿ‘"
"Quick shipping. High quality products. Great customer service. They almost always add fun little trinkets to the package too, which is a very intimate touch. Highly recommend."
"Thank you wakingherbs.com. exactly what I was looking for shipped right on time. Couldn't be happier."
"Fast, friendly service and were very gracious to us."
"Love your products, very prompt, helped me with a reship as well."
"I highly recommend Waking Herbs. Their wonderful selection of beautiful and sacred herbs and products are top quality. Always had a fast delivery on my orders, and excellent communication when I have had questions. The guys at Waking Herbs have ethical standards regarding sourcing their gifts which is important to me, and it is reflected in both their products and customer care.. Loveliness all round :-)"
"Great process from start to finish, I found it easy and discreet with no hangups. Package was delivered in good time, and product was pure! Thanks!"
"Great company, great products, nice extras."
"great service, great herbs."
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,679 reviews