Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
I started buying rapé from this website. All the products I bought are made with love and are good quality. I'm so gratefull I can buy these sacred products on a web that take care about the tribes who they are working with.
i wish you have san pedro
Hervorragende Website Bester Service Thank You All
I am very satisfied and will certainly order again.
Very good products and services. Fast delivery and good communication. I hope will be available in future more plant seeds for growing purpose ( like guayusa, guaranà) and live cut (caapi).
Top quality herbs and seeds and a fast delivery time. A little too early to comment on p.viridis seed germination in this review.
Very good products, with a decent shipping time. Highly recommended to anyone interested in the plants listed on the site.
respectable seller. parcel got lost with one extra piece for free, reshipped for 20€ and still included the extra piece. had multiple orders with them, they never disappoint. recommended!
Love your products and simplicity of ordering but most of all love the fact that you are adamant about fair trade and sustainable farming and other such things that really matter- thank you!
Thank you for the high quality of the service and its speed, we are especially surprised by the quality of the plants. 100% recommendable. Ana Maria.
Always as expected. Anytime again.
very fast shipping in EU, great packaging, got a few lovely gifts with my order. herbs were excellent quality, extracts weren't as strong
The best website I know for rapé. So much choice, obviously sourced with love and care for the people who created the medicine. Big fan!
Every order from Waking Herbs is of excellent quality and the customer service even better. This is an organization that truly connects with plant allies in a sacred manner.
I am extremely pleased with WakingHerbs. t has honestly become my favorite online store to shop from. Period. The team behind this is something special, i have never had one bad experience from them. Their products are top notch, their customer service is beyond any site i have ever used. They will never leave you hanging with a question or email. They even have gifted me with multiple amazing things with my orders. Also they package beautifully with recycled materials. Everything about the team behind WakingHerbs points to love. I am blessed that i found such an amazing company.
First class products. I have purchased from Waking Herbs for years now and have always been satisfied with my order. No matter what Waking Herbs has always done their best to provide me with best customer service.
very good product.
Amazing products, amazing service. Best in the world!
A knowledgeable and caring staff that put love into every order of these beautiful and holy plants.
Did not receive item. It has been several months since I ordered. DO NOT BUY THROUGH HERE.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,928 reviews