Waking Herbs Reviews

Lance Supernaw
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Brian Mcalister
Alexandros Zachos
Great service, fast shipping good quality.
Packages arrive quickly and the products come carefully wrapped. I love the wide variety of interesting plants available.
Delivery within 1 week, good quality!
Always provided me with excellent quality products. Waking herbs has helped me in my spiritual journey. X all my love
Happy with navigation of the site and the process of purchase+delivery. Don't have any complaints at this time.
Never received
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. We will contact you by email to offer some solutions.
Very good quality and service.
Love their plant medicines!
Waking Herbs is the model for conscious, responsible business for the new age. Their every loving vibration pours through in every interaction and each transaction made with this radiant group of humans. Blessings be upon them.
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Beautiful products, heartwarming contact/communication and everytime a present to receive (in) my order. ❤️
I like the spirit of this Company.
The product I bought had lost its potency and was useless. Waste of money. All help I received was "we'll bring it up in the meeting".
Hi, I am sorry to hear that the product you received did not meet your expectations. We will contact you by email.
My previous order of vines etc from waking herbs was great. I recently got an email from them about a sampler of dream herbs that were on sale. The email made It sound like an easy to do kit, as a way to try some different dream herbs (all of which are legal pretty much everywhere). It sounded easy so I ordered them. What came was little packets of herbs with no instructions and as near as I could research, one herb that was sent required another not included herb to be effective. Never did bother to try any of them.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the product did not meet your expectations. We will discuss internally how we can improve this in the future.
Die Verpackung, ich meine die Dosen, könnte besser sein. Andere Anbieter verwenden hier kleine Flaschen. Ansonsten alles super. Danke
Great selection of exotic ingredients. Fast safe shipping. Very professional and reliable. Could not be happier with my orders.
great company-- live on an island in the Caribbean and got my herbs quickly. and what's more, they sent two more cute little samples for free along with my order. very pleased, will order again.
Amazing product and quality and for a great price! I am a regular buyer of the blue lotus tea and I recommend my clients and friends to buy it through waking herbs too! Best quality for money and great service!
Great product, great customer service!
Good harbs! Thank,s!
Kind people selling quality product
Waking Herbs is rated 4.76 based on 3,316 reviews