Waking Herbs Reviews

Brian Mcalister
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Alexandros Zachos
Always beautiful
Very beautiful product and received free sample. Will purchase again. Thanks
Best products,beautiful website and timely email support!!!
Orders always delivered on time and as expected. Sometimes they throw in a free gift like a little piece of palo Santo wood. 10/10 will use again.
Grade A product, timely service and prompt communication. Would recommend to a friend
Very professional service! Much love
I've ordered several times. I receive the correct items, well packaged, on the day I'm expecting them. Any communication is quickly responded to. A pleasurable experience I recommend.
This will be my third order through this company and I have nothing but good things to say. Good pricing friendly assistance quick and discreet shipping, couldn't ask for more thanks guys.
I received everything I ordered.
Thank you very much! I will buy it again.
I am very pleased with the order, the communication from Waking Herbs side, fast delivery and the quality of the product was excellent. A small surprise in the box and a message to brighten up my day was a lovely bonus. I will surely order again. Thank you.
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 5th January 2022
I feel blessed to be able to order sacred plant medicine from a reputable company like Waking Herbs. I haven't yet opened everything I ordered, but the coffee oil and blue lotus flowers are powerfully nurturing. Thank you so much for making needed plant medicinals available.
Shining with love and light :)
Awesome prices and awesome product. And it ships from the US warehouse that waking herbs possess so you get your package within 3 days. I love waking herbs, nothing but good things to say. Overall 5 stars doing business with you guys.
After only one small order, which occured without any difficulties; the process seems quite conscious, and shows the approach of care, intentionality, and respect that one would hope. Also, asking for feedback about the process, clearly demonstrates these factors. Thank-you. I expect to soon be browsing through this site again.
Un bon produit et un envoi rapide. A good product and a fast shipment.
Exceptional company. Fast Shipping - Professional Service - Absolute Top Quality ingredients and medicines. Thank you WakingHerbs.
Purchase went exactly as I had hoped; got multiple confirmation, order tracking, and customer service emails, the order came quickly, and I got exactly what I paid for. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Excellent company and products