Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 19th August 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Doyle Hodges
Great and efficient service. Lots of information when needed and discretion at all times.
Excellent efficient service, very reasonable prices and great the amount of effort they put back into keeping things sustainable
Ware immer schnell da, ordentlich verpackt und vorallem super Preis/Leistungsverhältnis. Immer ein kleines Geschenk dabei, vielen Dank dafür. Bestelle bald wieder.
The staff is great. I at one point thought I was going to be given the run around but as soon as I brought my problem to them, the issue was handled efficiently and with effort of someone who cares. The product was unbelievable and I would highly recommended.
Service and products are phenomenal. Never had an issue, will never go anywhere else! Thank you for being so amazing!
Lovely company, lovely people, great service ! :)
I have made several purchases from waking herbs and their products are always of excellent quality and their customer service is excellent, always able to answer my questions and make changes to my orders with nothing but absolute politeness!
Great products and amazing customer service
Will buy again.
Always prompt and accurate very happy
Goods reached my home within short time and there were sent with love!thank you
I can't recommend these folks enough! Their project has brought together a bunch of really special people. They give back to the environment, constantly replenishing and educating. Their products are the real deal. They have a wide selection to choose from! I get nothing but good vibes and positive feelings from everyone I've encountered through my purchase or social media. It's almost like being part of the family🙂🙏
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 28th December 2022
Everything is excellent, shipping, quality etc. I personally trust Wakingherbs 💪🏻💪🏻
Thank you ! Had to wait for this package for quite some time however I understand this is hardly on Waking Herbs' behalf. Everything I ordered is absolutely beautiful and I'm more than grateful for the added gifts ♡ Thank you again.
All arrived as it should. Beautiful plants. Thank you.
Waking herbs is my one stop shop... For many things. Always impressed by the quality & helpful staff. Over the years, lost count of my orders.. Each & every one gets to India safely. Wherever you are in the world, Highly recommend
Very fast delivery, excellent material, responsive customer service. Would and do recommend these guys to anyone.
I was very please with the product quality and how fast it arrived. I had no issues whats so ever.
I used waking herbs like 3 or 4 times last year and they were very profesinal and on time.
Consistency and quality is what I've come to expect with Waking Herbs. Great products arrive in a timely fashion, and you get get what you order plus gifts. My gobto for entheogens.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 4,136 reviews