WarmYourFloor.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend WarmYourFloor.com

About WarmYourFloor.com: Warm Your Floor is the #1 Nationwide Distributor for Radiant Floor Heating Mat, Cables & Snow Melting systems.

Our focus and expertise are making your floors warm and comfortable.

Whether you need floor heating mats to heat the floor in a small or large bathroom, a kitchen, or the whole house, Warm Your Floor has a huge inventory of solutions for immediate delivery.

customercare@warmyourfloor.com

20918 BAKE PKWY STE 104 LAKE FOREST, CA 92630

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent. Thank you"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Replaced old thermostats with new - more intuitive to program, screen easier to read, easy to install. Happy with results"
"Very fast service. My bathroom floor is back at its best. Love the touchscreen and WiFi interface too."
"Awesome Site - great products - great service"
"exactly what I needed with super quick shipping-thanks"
"Works perfectly!"
"Received new thermostat promptly. Instructions were clear. Installed new one and floor heating well again. Thanks!"
"Unit does not work, keeps shutting off."
"My floor has not been installed yet but the customer service was very good during the ordering process and I was told if my contractor has problems during the install he can get help. Thanks"
"Good replacement control for a floor heat control that went bad."
"Excellent experience. I quickly received exactly what I ordered and the price was great."
"The staff was very professional, notifications for product deliver was quick and accurate, product was delivered as promised, all items that were purchased were delivered together damaged free. Great job, I will be purchasing my products from your company in the future. Thanks Bob"
"Replacement Thermostat, was easy to install, works good"
"Simple and straightforward to install. Easy and intuitive to program and use. It exceeds my expectations!"
"everything went well"
"I"
"Easy peazy- just what you want!"
"Makes it so comfy walking on warm floors."
"I was happy with the service you provided. I will use you on future projects."
"I watched your guys you tube videos and felt very confident doing this myself. I even tested the floor sensor to find if that was the problem. I did decide to go with a non programable one. Price being the reason but also easy set up. I'm very pleased and extremely proud of myself. Thanks for the time visiting and putting up with my questions before I even started. DIY'ER Lisa K. Ne."
WarmYourFloor.com is rated 4.77 based on 346 reviews