WarmYourFloor.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend WarmYourFloor.com

About WarmYourFloor.com: Warm Your Floor is the #1 Nationwide Distributor for Radiant Floor Heating Mat, Cables & Snow Melting systems.

Our focus and expertise are making your floors warm and comfortable.

Whether you need floor heating mats to heat the floor in a small or large bathroom, a kitchen, or the whole house, Warm Your Floor has a huge inventory of solutions for immediate delivery.

customercare@warmyourfloor.com

20918 BAKE PKWY STE 104 LAKE FOREST, CA 92630

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Arrived as promised. Easy to install. Easy to operate. Great product and service from WarmYourFloor."
"Fast Shipment, Easy to Install, A Great product!"
"Everyone is happy"
"Great recommendation, works perfectly"
"It was delivered on time and it was what we ordered . Thank you"
"I do a lot of bathroom remodeling and always use warm your floor even if I can get a kit from my local tile supply company. I get the right kit delivered to the job. If I had to order from my tile supply company the same thing, it would be a hassle."
"Great service and easy to work with"
"Thank you for the extremely prompt service in delivering our new thermostat. It works great and is much easier to use than the previous model."
"The unit arrived quick and worked perfectly."
"This was my third warm wire installation (1 mat and 2 free form). I have been very pleased with these products. My last free form used the Schlutter DITRA (TB) which was very easy to use and eliminated any worry about nicking the cable with a trowel edge. The thermostats have continued to evolve with the most recent tracking hours of heating. I am a DIY home owner."
"x"
"Great company to do business with. I placed an order for a 240 and 120 volt cable. They took the time to verify hte voltage."
"I love my warm floor. The thermostat quit working even after an electrician came out twice to be sure all connections were working. So I just ordered a new one to replace the old."
"Thermostat worked beautifully, fast delivery. Thanks!"
"lowest price on line for Ditra heat cable,fast and free shipping"
"I appreciated the pbf download on how to wire the thermostat most. The cable guide installation manual with pictures was great. Reading instructions can confusing. A picture is worth a thousand words."
"Found the color I needed and it arrived on the east coast UPS ground in a few days."
"Very easy order process, shipped fast, too!"
"Works great and easy to program; touch display is nice"
"Very good service, quick ship nice selection of products and support."
WarmYourFloor.com is rated 4.68 based on 271 reviews