WarmYourFloor.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend WarmYourFloor.com

About WarmYourFloor.com: Warm Your Floor is the #1 Nationwide Distributor for Radiant Floor Heating Mat, Cables & Snow Melting systems.

Our focus and expertise are making your floors warm and comfortable.

Whether you need floor heating mats to heat the floor in a small or large bathroom, a kitchen, or the whole house, Warm Your Floor has a huge inventory of solutions for immediate delivery.

customercare@warmyourfloor.com

20918 BAKE PKWY STE 104 LAKE FOREST, CA 92630

"The best!"
"From selection to shipping, everything went seamless. Couldnt ask for better service."
"Installation of mat fairly easy. Hot glue racks help. Cutting grooves in backer board for power and sensor wires easy with handheld sharp chisel"
"Customer Service folks were available, polite, accommodating, and efficient. I received all of my questions and subsequently ordered a thermostat from your company. It arrived by New York State home in three days with an offer to walk me through the installation with over the phone consultation if I desired. I may still avail myself of that service but for now I have contacted electrician who I believe will take care of the problem for me. I was very impressed with your entire customer service program. If far surpasses many others that are out there. I’m not sure I will have the need To purchase other products from you but I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to do so and I will tell others how remarkably good you are."
"Service was most helpful and professional. Brian was my contact and could not have been more informative regarding the product. I really appreciated his help and guidance."
"Quick delivery. Informative site"
"Great service. Love my warm floors!"
"Great customer service! Looking forward to having toasty toes."
"I haven’t installed it yet but the order process and the communication was very good in getting me all set up."
"The rough electrical is in and we’re not ready to install. Ask me in two month. The ship time was great but your product ended up at the neighbors house. Thankful she brought it to our back door. Tom"
"great"
"I had a great experience! My order came very quickly and was installed very efficiently! All good!"
"The staff are very friendly and helpful Every time I place an order"
"received thermostat right away. Still waiting on delivery of the mats. Did not receive a notice of goods shipped, tracking information, etc. that would have been helpful"
"Installation diagrams could be a little clearer particularly relating to load and sensor connections. It would be nice to have an away mode button on the sensor similar to the app. It would be nice to be able to save a programs using the app so that different settings can be made creating different settings for the seasons. Overall very happy now everything is installed."
"Everything was great...will shop with WarmYourFloor.com again and will recommend you to my contacts. Thank You. Larry Moss...Owner, RedCap Renovations, LLC...Boulder CO"
"nice looking"
"Order arrived on time. It was filled as requested."
"I haven't installed it yet."
"Great customer service!"
WarmYourFloor.com is rated 4.62 based on 205 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!