WarmYourFloor.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend WarmYourFloor.com

About WarmYourFloor.com: Warm Your Floor is the #1 Nationwide Distributor for Radiant Floor Heating Mat, Cables & Snow Melting systems.

Our focus and expertise are making your floors warm and comfortable.

Whether you need floor heating mats to heat the floor in a small or large bathroom, a kitchen, or the whole house, Warm Your Floor has a huge inventory of solutions for immediate delivery.

customercare@warmyourfloor.com

20918 BAKE PKWY STE 104 LAKE FOREST, CA 92630

"Always a pleasure working with these guys!"
"Quick ship. Nice product. To make order perfect, just need to send email confirmation of order, and then email when order is shipped with tracking info. Had to call."
"Good service every single time I call and order. Knolageble custome service. Package always arrives when promised."
"Great install with the Ditra Heat System. Floors are warm in the morning and evening, a real spa like feel for a bath remodel."
"the new thermometer works great"
"We have it in our bathroom and absolutely love it. We are going to put it in our kitchen in the next few months."
"Great phone service ! Ease of use and sincere willingness to help. Love our floor- thanks so much!"
"I'm very happy with my radiant floor heating. I installed it under new tile flooring in a bathroom renovation. It worked very well over the winter months and my bathroom floor was very comfortable to walk and stand on, even barefooted. I also like the thermostat and the features that allow one to customize the heating schedule, display and other information."
"Staff was very knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. Contractor pricing was competitive"
"Very good service"
"Very good customer service. I had a most pleasant experience making my purchase over the phone. My salesman gets five stars. Thank you!"
"My first attempt at putting a floor warming system. Was very hesitant, but it turned out great. Instructions pretty straight forward, and it works great."
"Fast service, helpful tech support."
"Delivered on time at a reasonable price."
"Initially, it was stated our return on our credit card would take days on a cancelled order that I literally had just placed and not even been processed. I was going to place another order for the correct items. I was told to go ahead and place it. When I refused until I received and immediate credit for the cancelled order then I was told the order was voided out and credit issued. Then when the order shipped it was sent stating only one part of the order shipped when actually the entire order had shippedbut was not relayed as suchto the customer (me). Confusing. Alpreciate the representatives who checked on mycredit and myorder andgot it accomplished but confusing nevertheless. I have not checked to ensure credit was issued but will this weekend. Hopefully, this part was truthful and actually done for me. Also, delighted it shipped and delivered it so quickly. That was great."
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your input. We work hard to provide the best customer service possible. We will contact you regarding this matter to assist any way we can!
"Great design and order support. Very helpful!"
"Product arrived in good condition and was easy to install. The ability to program the new model versus the old model I had greatly improves the energy efficiency of the underfloor heating."
"The item was as described. Prompt shipment. Affordable pricing - Very satisfied customer. Will buy again"
"Great team, great customer service, very responsive!!"
".....it works, it's simple....and it was affordable.........and thank you for your help when I needed you......Priceless!"
WarmYourFloor.com is rated 4.60 based on 161 reviews