Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
Been waiting weeks for my item. Nothing arrived on the delivery date, no emails or texts to say there is a delay. Speak to customer services after a couple of days waiting to be told it’s been lost. They ordered me a new one and no surprise the delivery date arrives and nothing turns up. Again no communication from company. Wait another day, look online and says delivered. Unbelievable. Now customer services are fobbing me off telling me to check with neighbours. I have 2 cameras outside my house. Do yourselves a favor and avoid at all costs. I’m down £200 so luckily not much, I’ll chase a refund but doubt I’ll get anything.
I have waited nearly 6 months for my order only told be told now after lots of correspondence from me and been given 3 delivery dates its believed lost. My total experience has been given lack of customer care and I still have no idea if my order can be found? Would i recommend them no as you more than likely won't get what you ordered at all and will be given the run around for months
Probably the worst company iv ever came across when it comes to delivery ... promises you’ll get it by a certain date then you wait in for it not to arrive then no apology and just an email to say there’s a few wks delay .. I can totally understand this happening with one item but when it happens every time you order it’s radiculous .. plus really poor customer service
Made 2 orders in past 6 months - avoid at all costs as they have no systems that track orders deliveries or part orders . Both times several weeks late after much chasing and hassle . Products are not even good . Stick to John Lewis
The bed frame was ordered on the 4th July , was on a two day delivery time slot. Hence the reason we used wayfair! Well the delivery site kept changing then said delivery by the 19th July. Checked on the delivery tracking no changes from the 8th July. Messaged on chat to wayfair this morning to be told the courier cant find my order, and someone will be in touch tomorrow!! Shoddy service, im going to have one upset boy when he gets home from School. Please avoid at all costs!! So wished I checked reviews 1st!!
I would have given it a zero if possible. I ordered a shoe cupboard on a Tuesday was told it would definitely be here on the Thursday. I waited in all day for it to turn up, which it never did! Neither did they contact me at any point to tell me it was delayed. I then contacted them the Thursday evening to which they told me it had been moved to the Friday and it was with the delivery company. You guessed it Friday came and went no sign of it or again any contact from them. So by now i’m incredibly frustrated so i again have to contact them to find out it actually wasn’t ever actually in transit at all! It was sat in there warehouse the whole time. They then said that it would be delayed for another 4/5 days!! I said no thank you i’ll have a refund and give my money to someone else. Guess what? They reckon they can’t issue a refund until they have spoken to the supplier. This company is an absolute joke, their customer service is as poor as it gets. They lie and change their policies constantly. Please please do yourselves a favour and stay well well clear!!
Inadequate, Appalled, Frustrated, Annoyed, Confused…! Words can’t express the disappointment I have for this company! It’s my first time shopping with Wayfair and unfortunately it hasn’t been an experience I would recommend. Order Date 02/06/2021 After paying in full waiting over 6 weeks having parts of my order delivered, contacting WayFair times & time again, apologies to asked to wait and still no result…. Complete Shambles, I have an email telling me it’s a fault an their behalf, and then giving me the customer..! Only two options 1) keep what I have received of my order and have a 15% discount off my original order or store credit.. 2) accept a full refund, and send back little bit of my order I have received. Bearing in mind I have been nothing but Patient… And all I have asked is for the order I made to be full filled… Obviously this still hasn’t happened So both myself & a Member of Staff decided it would be best for the situation to be escalated to Management, giving me some form of contact within 24hours… This was done Tuesday 13th July 1.31pm by call… now it’s Thursday 15th July 7.59pm and still no contact… The whole thing is a sham…..! And yet again it A left to me to contact Wayfair again Tomorrow or better still Trading Standards.
Ordered a garden furniture set mid June. It arrived OK straight instructions were only in German. The table and the sofa will not fit together properly. I have had to chase this up numerous times and still waiting for replacement parts i will NEVER order from them again. I am still awaiting this to be resolved. My advice is order elsewhere.
I was shopping for a couch. Could not even get on the site without giving them my email address. I looked at the couches and continued looking elsewhere online. Ten minutes later I get a telemarketing call from Wayfair (I had not even given them my number - they must have looked it up from my email address which has my company name in the URL) Without asking if it was a good time to call or not the rep launched into a hard sell of their "professional program". I said I did not appreciate telemarketers calling just because I visited a website. Before I could even get the sentence out she hung up on me while I was still talking. If you want a high pressure company that will use your data to target you on the phone choose Wayfair. I know I won't.
I am so impressed with Wayfair. Whenever I have the slightest problem with an item they take care of it immediately! Their delivery is super fast and their prices are usually much lower than other website. Thank you Wayfair!
Won't be using again.only received half my order then told they couldn't cancel or pick up what they had delivered unless I paid for it
Ordered a bookcase when it finally arrived it was crack in several places , after ready the reviews which are all so terrible I won’t use Wayfair again shame on you Wayfair.
If you lucky enough buy from this company. If any thing wrong you will fill help less specially when you buy any large furniture . Worst shopping and customer service experience.
Order that was due to arrive yesterday still hasnt been dispatched. No one in wayfair seems to be at all bothered about this and just say 'it will be looked into next week' another week without the item that was bought as a gift. Just shocking service.
Would not recommend. Customer service is 0 star.
Jose R should be terminated! Continued horrible customer service by Wayfair reps. A damaged table was scheduled to be picked up today, of course the driver lied about collection attempt. I chatted via web chat with Jose R, who was the most ignorant, disrespectful rep I have ever chatted with. He refused to transfer my chat to a manager, and then told me I was lucky he did not terminate my chat. And then he attempted to intimidate me by stating that it would not be a good idea for me to post the chat on social media, as it would not be good for me??? The mere fact that this rep felt this comfortable communicating with a customer in such a rude manner, indicates that this is how he normally interacts with customers, and this should be of concern for Wayfair. How is this type of behaviour acceptable? Needless to say, the entire chat will be posted on social media, and forwarded to the media, as this is just another aspect of the ongoing substandard service offered by Wayfair
I ordered a Gretna Folding Trestle Table from Wayfair. They sent me another item (smaller table instead of what I asked for) without any note. Although the item looked the same I decided to take a closer look and found it was wrong product. I phoned the customer service and the person told me if I keep the product they will keep me a discount of 20%. I said no and asked for full refund and returned the product. Wayfair only refunded 80% of the money and kept the money back. So I have to call them again for full refund. I can't believe making such mistakes and wasting my time with this company. Never again anything from wayfair.
One of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with. Placed an order for a tv stand and realised after 24 hours that I ordered it in the wrong colour. The delivery date is confirmed as 20th July and when I requested a cancellation on the 4th July I was told it’s too late to cancel as they are preparing to ship it, yet the ETA is still the 20th July! Aine O was particularly unhelpful, would avoid this company at all costs!!!!
Ordered a bathroom unit and was due for delivery on 7th June. Was told they tried to deliver at 6am and card left even though no delivery attempt was made. Took 3 weeks and 5 emails to finally get the unit delivered, each time being fobbed off by customer service with copy/past replies when I asked to cancel/be refunded. When it did arrive it was badly damaged, almost like it was an ex display or return. No handles in the box and as you can see, it was basically falling apart. Complained and they sent me a link to return it, where it listed I had received 2 units! Avoid this company. Products are laughable and their customer service is non-existent.
Placed an order on Wayfair for a cushion. Nothing spectacular and not overly expensive. Was given a delivery date which was subsequently changed and brought forward. Then was told the item had been despatched by DHL, another worthless company, and given a tracking number. On checking the tracking was informed that the item had been collected. Next the tracking showed delayed. Got fed up with trying to get the item delivered I asked for a refund. Was told I could not have a refund as the item had been despatched. After several emails trying to ascertain when I might get the item I was informed that, due to a backlog of orders, the item had not yet been despatched so pointed out there was no reason not to receive a refund. No chance. Wayfair do not want to know. I pointed out that I had paid Wayfair, not their supplier and not DHL and that Wayfair should refund me. I was told that they couldn't refund me until they had contacted the courier and the supplier to find the lost item. I pointed out that in one of their emails I was informed the item had not been despatched therefore was not lost so please refund me. I pointed out that if they couldn't find an item that wasn't lost would I have to wait forever to get a refund. It looks very much that way as I am still waiting. Would I recommend Wayfair. No Would I deal with them again. No Any company that is prepared to tell lies over a measly £28 does not deserve customers.
Wayfair is rated 1.62 based on 1,663 reviews