CeX Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how CeX made you happy
CeX 1 star review on 9th September 2020
CeX 1 star review on 15th May 2020
CeX 1 star review on 9th December 2019
mark j e
More Photos & Videos
I'd rather have the option for 3.5 stars. The problem with CEX is the inconsistency of quality of service and attitude. Naturally, once you know which ones to use and which ones to avoid, all is great. Sadly you have to be the victim first in order to learn this info and that shouldn't be the case. CEX need to seriously bring the bad stores up to standard of some of the others! Furthermore, don't bother reviewing purchases for them as the often remove them for no obvious reason whatsoever, so don't waste your time to do them a favour. I emailed them one asking exactly what I said that was against their rules and they never ever replied.
Very happy with the guys and gals who work at merry hill, brierley hill shop. never had any problems with staff or goods,
I was very impressed with the service, very fast delivery. I was so glad this company had the movie I had been looking for and I thank you for that. One small issue tho, I could hear that the disc was not stored correctly in the case and had been bouncing around throughout the delivery. Lucky there were no scratches. So if you could improve on that I will continue to buy from you again. Thank you.
Excellent service, great staff.
That’s why I’m a regular customer mr
usually dont have a bad thing to say but ordered something on the website for the first time after usually only going into my local store to buy, as they told me they didnt have what i needed in that store, it took more than a week to get to me even though you pay delivery on everything, wouldve went somewhere else if i knew it'd take that long... otherwise good, sell stuff all the time, always get decent money if you get in store credit, not so much when selling for cash
So grateful to Danni, his customer care was excellent, had bother with an I phone 5 that I bought for my son, got this replaced and now he’s happy and I’m even more happier!!
Well graded products and great aftersales. Can be let down by variable stock availability and shipping times.
The price is right so is the quality of the products sold!
Nice product for the price
Cheap goods which they are happy to repair or swap if damaged.
they gave me lots of key information which i haven't looked into myself so the journey was worth it when buying the ps4
A few days ago I was looking at webuy.com also known as Cex. I was very interested in a Lenovo A10 all in one computer as I did some research online about this item. I was very happy with the reviews on that computer that reading up on Cex webpage it said very clearly that this computer was graded as a B rating (which from previous purchases from Cex site I know for a fact that their rating system is top notch and second to non). My computer arrived a week later-I was not disappointed at all as there was not even a scratch on it, everything was just like it came off the production line. Yet the only thing which was not to my taste was the keyboard and mouse was a Dell product and not the correct Lenovo items for the computer?. Otherwise the computer was quite fast-a little slow on start up, everything else was first class-well done Cex you have not let me down yet. There is a problem in not being able to talk to the store as you are given just one number to dial? and this will not get you through to them, only in saying that if you want to get in touch with them then you are given an email address where you can email them with whatever your questions are. ( I think this is wrong as sometimes you want to know about a certain product and you want to know what state it is in before purchasing the item) Cex I would give you a 5 star ratting apart from this big problem that you have created for yourselves).
Good website overall. Difference between their buy price and sell price is quite big but costs must be covered so understandable. Good quality product. No “collect from store option available” and postage is £3
Bought a used music dvd and cd I'd wanted for ages at a bargain price both in very good condition.
CEX / Webuy provide good prices but their grading of products is not very accurate.
Good prices
Service was excellent. First I got a dodgy disc but when I returned they were very helpful in replacing it... 9/10
CeX is rated 2.09 based on 373 reviews