WeRchristmas Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend WeRchristmas

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeRchristmas?

Tell us how WeRchristmas made you happy

"Terrible experience. They have £126 of my money and I have no Christmas Tree. They say it is my problem to take up with Parcel Force as they have a signature which quite frankly is a squiggle and not my signature. They chose to use Parcel Force so surely they should assist in locating my parcel. Customer Service is terrible and as I am yet to receive what I paid for I cannot comment on the quality of the products either. Will never use them again - terrible."
Are you WeRchristmas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"As a member of Friends of Newquay hospital I put up the lights for Christmas & again they are the best"
"The lanterns I ordered were perfect for my son's wedding and came very quickly despite being close to Christmas. They were very atmospheric in the ceremony room and flickered realistically among the greenery on the windowsills without any risk of setting fire to a magnificent 500 year old building. I have been asked by various friends if they could have some afterwards!"
WeRchristmas is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews