WeRchristmas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WeRchristmas

How would you rate WeRchristmas ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about WeRchristmas in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The lanterns I ordered were perfect for my son's wedding and came very quickly despite being close to Christmas. They were very atmospheric in the ceremony room and flickered realistically among the greenery on the windowsills without any risk of setting fire to a magnificent 500 year old building. I have been asked by various friends if they could have some afterwards!"
KEVIN SYMS
"As a member of Friends of Newquay hospital I put up the lights for Christmas & again they are the best"
WeRchristmas is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews