WPMU DEV Reviews

Read WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.com

Birmingham, Alabama,,

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Easily the best support I have received from any company ever.
Wow, feedback such as yours makes all the hard work worth it 😊 Thank you for sharing this, Laurence!
Super og hurtig support.... Quick and super support.... THANKS
You're very welcome, we're happy to help 24/7 😎
Very nice, helped my situation on the first go and we're good.
We're glad to hear that, Danielle, and thanks for taking the time to review our support.
Every time I go on to the live chat for help, they go out of their way to fix all my problems. I've been managing several of my websites on their hosting for years. Very pleased.
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!
Very nice Support Team, always there to assist you on finding solutions to sometimes weird behaviors !
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We would appreciate it if you could let us know where we've fallen short of the full 5 stars πŸ™‚
The fastest, and highest quality support that I have EVER recieved!
Awesome, we're glad to be your go-to place for any WordPress issues! Thanks for the review, Camille.
I always get the best support here. I have had issues with my website, some due to my own lack of knowledge and some due to misconfigurations and compatibility but no matter what the cause is, they have always been very helpful and have found a solution that works. When you have a website business that needs to be up and running 24/7, having a support that's always available and willing to help is the best!!
Thanks a bunch for the kind words and excellent rating, Seiko!
Terrible support with short period of trial, by the time they could even reply the trial was over. I would not trust this desintegrated support model they have. The business is registered in Alabama when owned supposedly in Australia with staff from everywhere, a little shady for reliability... Not to be trusted.
great wordpress support!
Thank you for the kind words and 5-star rating, Ale!
Zafer is a legend! He helped me speed up my website big time!
He really is! We really appreciate you taking the time to share the feedback.
Always really helpful and they speak in plain language, which is great for someone like me who has limited tech knowledge.
Excellent! It's great you like our support's language and took the time to share your experience here 😊
Rupok is very knowledgeable, quick and helpful. 2 thumbs up!
He really is one of our superheroes! Thanks for reviewing our support.
Rupok super crushed it. As usual.
Thanks for rating us with 5 stars!
Rupok C provided fantastic support, Really very much impressed.
We're thrilled you're happy with our superhero support! Thanks a bunch for the review.
Rupok C was my guy on a REALLY tough one for me... I did lose quite a bit of traffic over my small mistake so I just appreciate this help like crazy.
You're very welcome and thank you for taking the time to share your support experience 😎
V efficient support!
We're so happy to hear that! Thank you for the review, Matt.
Excellent knowledge and service from Mwale Kalenga Support Agent
That’s what we like to hear! Thank you for the review, Matthew.
Always responsive service - some of the best in the WP community. Thanks!
We really appreciate the recognition and 5-star rating!
Neel Gajjar Support Agent Was a wizard. Helped me with my problem with in minutes. Great service. Will highly recommend
He really is a wizard πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the recommendation, Julie!
Easily the best customer support of any company I have ever worked with. Describing their support as 'above and beyond' is a disservice to the extreme lengths they are willing to go to support you with whatever you need.
You put a big smile on our faces! Thank you very much for the recommendation, Laurence.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.93 based on 1,514 reviews