WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat
Under an hour
"Not only did Rupok sort out my issue he went the extra mile and sorted out another one which wasn't even to do with WPMU Dev. That's the extra mile that makes these guys one of a kind. Highly recommended."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Exceptional support."
"Had a site which I had broken completely and Prathamesh was able to get it back up. It was quite a complicated issue as well. Awesome support thank you!"
"Rupok is a true ninja like Ash and Nithin! He is a true ninja, I repeat. God bless him for me. I'm just too happy."
"Mmnjbhhcycyfycgcgycycu"
"Rupok was very helpful as usual. I had an issue and he was straight in to have a look at it and talked me through how it fix it quite quickly. Very Happy!"
So happy to hear about that!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars.
"As always support was great. I can't say enough good things about it. The problem I had was due to a bug in the latest update of a WPMUDEV plugin. Patrick Cohen worked through it with me an fixed the problem!"
Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Bill! Glad we were able to assist.

Thanks for the 5-star review 🙂
"AMAZING! helpful, patient, just lovely."
Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review!
"Great job by Prathamesh Palve for all his hard work. He helped us resolve an issue and worked a good while to see it through. Outstanding support!"
Awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Jerone, and for rating our services with five stars.
"AWESOME SERVICE"
Thanks for the 5-star rating, Jeff!
"Prathamesh You truly are a Support Hero! Thank you so much for helping me resolve an issue I have had for months :)"
Woot woot!

He is indeed a Hero 😉 Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services, Gem!
"Always get correct fixes to difficult issues, especially with CSS problems."
So glad to hear that!

Thank you for the review.
"I have been using the services of WPMUDEV for over 4 years now however as my website design/hosting was mainly a hobby. So during that time, I had been quite sporadic with my paid membership. The basic small business websites I started out with would not totally cover the monthly membership. Admittingly I had opened more than one trial account over the years (slaps wrist) - mainly due to affordability. During that time I contacted customer services frequently and ALWAYS had a pleasurable experience whereby I was always offered a working solution. I recently rekindled with family members that I had not been in touch with for over 35 years... They are producing a children's animation and hey ho they need a few websites. So off I go to WPMUDEV remembering that they now include the hosting of 3 websites as part of the monthly fee. Just finished speaking with Erick Fogtman Accounts Agent - I have spoken to him a few times in the past. This time around I was needing advice on how to proceed with my new project. Well, what a top man!! - he explained all possible options whilst holding a warm conversation. The last thing I said to him was: Yes please, Erick - and thanks for helping me out "YET AGAIN" - it's because of your help I'm sending my family your way... You always went out of your way for me - HENCE MY FAMILY JOINS YOURS!!! Yep they get the business without a doubt and it is all down to Erick. Good on you Erick"
What the best way to start on Monday?! Well, reading feedback like yours, for sure 😀

Thank you very much for this, you've brightened up our day and we can't really express our gratitude for your kind words.

"Amazing to deal with and solved my problem"
Super! 🙂

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5-stars!
"Really awesome support! The agent went the extra mile to help me."
We're so happy about that!

Thanks so much for the review 🙂
"I've been a member since 2012 and lived through promise after promise after promise that plugins would work seamlessly together and be implemented as easily as advertised. MarketPress, CoursePress . . . you name it. It never happened. I stayed loyal. I continued to pay. Now, in 2019, they go from 100+ plugins to less than 20. They have moved from a true multisite/multiuser developer to another glorified WordPress hosting company. So disgusting I want to throw up in my mouth. I'm transitioning away from them completely."
We're sorry for the frustration caused by this. 😞

It was not an easy decision; that's the only certain thing. However, this new direction allows us to focus more on things that the vast majority of our members need and use, as well as enable us to adapt development resources much more efficiently.

Additionally, we have introduced new services recently such as Hosting which raised the value of the membership itself, and we plan on adding more features shortly.

Last but not least, any of our plugins that are no longer in active development doesn't mean that they stopped working, they still do, and we continue to support them just like with any other WordPress plugin. We've released them publicly on GitHub, so other developers can further maintain them a well as create their variations (and we'd love to see that happening. We encourage anyone to take active development on them!)

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that some of our members had an impact from that decision, and we're sorry once more for any inconvenience caused by this. Our support team will be right by your side should you need to make any transition from plugins that we discontinued from our development arsenal, so please don't hesitate to reach out to them.

We do hope that we will change your mind and have you with us for many years to come!

Thank you for your candid feedback.
"Your support was AWESOME!!! Abdul Wajed did a Great job! Thank You"
That's great! 🙂

Thank you very much for your feedback and review.
"Fast and friendly service. A+++"
Thanks so much for the 5-star rating!
"I had a rogue Dev who tried to destroy the site and left it in ruins. Support came riding in like a white hat wearing cowboy and FIXED the issues. Thank you!!"
Sorry to hear about that, and we're really glad we were able to help you!

Thank you for reviewing our services. 😀
"WPMU DEV is an amazing must have wordpress asset, especially for all those who find technical troubleshooting extremely challenging. The support is amazingly patient, kind and very dedicated to resolving the errors and help in optimization. Very happy. Worth every cent."
Really appreciate your kind words, Sona.

Thank you for your feedback and review!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.98 based on 910 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access