WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Rupok made my day. Thank you WPMUDEV!
We're really happy to hear that!

Thank you for the 5-star rating.
Customer support is the best thing about this company. I want to thank Zafer personally, he is the best; very efficient, friendly support.
Would give 5 stars but is expensive.
Thanks so much for the review, Josh!
Zafer was very helpful and very fast.
Thank you very much for rating our services with 5 stars.
I have never worked with someone with deep technical skills and customer empathy as Vaughan from WPMU DEV. He's the reason we have decided to migrate over to WPMU DEV from our existing platforms. He spent his time working through the issue and helped in so many ways to solve the integrations for us. This was an example of excellent customer service experience. WPMU DEV is blessed to have him on the team.
So happy to hear that, Gbenga!

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback.
terrible! - Hummingbird kept messing up my site. Incompetent tech support agents wasted hours of my time getting nothing done - or messing things up further. Complete disaster - do NOT use Hummingbird, it'll be a constant nightmare. Site worked better with WP Rocket - and far less set up required. At no time, did WP Rocket mess up my site features, so I eventually switched back.
We're really sorry to hear that you feel this way, but perhaps there has been a misunderstanding here?

Our support staff even did an Asset Optimization on your behalf which goes outside of their support scope.

The performance scores after you switched back to WP Rocket were worse (and still are) compared to Hummingbird. Our staff provided you with more details on that too.

In any case, if you ever change your mind, we would be more than happy to help you optimize your website once more.

Thank you.
I've been a member many years, never had to reach out. My first tech convo went swimmingly. Rupok Chowdhury totally smashed it --- my problems were solved and then some. Most of the sites I build are pro bono like this one, and it can get hairy-and it did. But Rupok was very good at getting down to the brass tacks quickly and appropriately. He was a pro- polite and expedient. I can't say enough about tonight's success with a few minutes with your Ninja after hours of pain and suffering. Wish I dialed in sooner. Thanks for all you do WPMU Dev. And thank you Rupok. I can finally get some sleep.
That's amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support, and for being a loyal customer.
simply the best!
Thank you very much for the review!
Well, i´m on trial version for now ... and had some trouble setting up a multisite .... just because i dont know much about it ... made many mistakes... and got the need to talk to support, i almost never do ... i rather read for hours before deciding to wait for 5 hours for a support agent to talk to me ... but i have to say ... 4 times i have been in need for help. Since the reviews i read before trying this product talked a lot about their support, i took a chance ... and i have to say .... i`m super impresed! Thumbs up for you guys!

Thanks for trusting us, Daniel 😎
Rupov Chowdhury was fantastic and very nicely helped with all of my questions!!!!
Awesome!

Glad to hear that he was able to help.
I had an issue which we found to be a setting I had entered. The support person was super helpful and knowledgeable and fixed it. Very happy with the 24/7 support :)
Happy to hear that, Katrina!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our support.
Super quick and knew exactly what the problem was and where i should go to fix it!
Super!

Thank you for the review and rating.
Abdul Wajed is a genius!
Thanks so much for the review, Chris!
Just for the support you should take out a subscription. Rupok has been a great help with my problem (Assest optimization).

I contact support more often, so not only my compliments to Rupok. The others also do a good job.

And oh not totally unimportant: Their products/services also work great! Super easy for all levels of wordpress developers.
Really happy to hear that, Okke.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars.
Rupok was relentless in pursuing a major issue...and then even a smaller one, too! All issues resolved. THANK YOU!
Awesome!

Thanks for rating our services with 5 stars.
Amazing. My situation was totally solved.
Thank you for everything.
Glad we were able to help! 😎
Reason to change my reviews is here --> Plugins are OKAY but believe me guys hosting is the worst as far as we have faced earlier we were using siteground and there was 0 downtime but since after migrating to WPMU hosting and that too the silver hosting our website is down more than 4-5 time a day ever our authors are not able to publish the news if they start doing it website crashes, it is not able to handle the load my query is not solved yet and they don’t have any solution the only changes done from the migration of siteground to WPMU was the addition of plugins sold by WPMU & the hosting with silver and they say that your plugin is culprit please upgrade to gold membership, believe me, guys you will regret just think if your website is not up and running what will you do with an SEO plugin, image smush plugin or hummingbird. Google will push you down if your website is down multiple times in a day
Rupok is just amazing. Went extra thousand miles to help me solve the problem caused by my mistake. Super patient and knowledgeable. Thank you so so much!
All that matters is that is was sorted out! We're so happy to hear that 😎

Thank you for the 5-star rating!
Rupok was super helpful and is amazing at trouble shooting wordpress issues! Thanks alot!
So happy to hear that he was able to help!

Thank you for the review.
Rupok is awesome at resolving wordpress issues!
Thank you for the review!
Had weeks and weeks of issues with Smartcrawl Plugin. At first support was very helpful, however, because it was not resolved after some weeks, I would check up to see how it was going, and be met with curt responses from 'support'.

The issue was that Smartcrawl would miss hundreds of url's from the sitemap. Things happen but it went on for weeks and I was treated badly if I asked why
Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our support. However, we do have specific processes in place, as already explained by our staff, both during Live Chat as well as in your support ticket, to ensure that all information is kept into one place, which is crucial when we need to debug issues further.

Of course, we do understand your points too, and that this could be better communicated in the end since all you wanted was to get an update about the status of your ticket.

We'll further discuss this internally to structure our processes better and prevent such occurrences.

Thank you for your candid feedback.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.94 based on 1,238 reviews