WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"My site crushed and Rupok Chowdhury solved my problem, thank you"
Rupok to the rescue.... woot! 👏

Glad we were able to help. Thanks for the review!
"Rupok was very helpful in resolving my case. Not only was he patient, he was also skilled in troubleshooting the problem"
So glad to hear that, Alexandre! Thanks for the 5-star rating.
"I can't even tell you how amazing this service is. The software is fantastic and revolutionised my website and business but the service from the support team is honestly next level. Absolute heroes, all of them!"
We often brag about our support staff, and for a good reason 😎

Thanks for the review!
"Brilliant plugins and excellent service from the support team as always! Thanks Rupok for your help!"
Awesome!

Thanks for your feedback and rating, Charlie.
"Hours of fruitless research online ended when I chatted with a WPMU DEV support person and all my questions were answered and problems resolved."
Super!

Thanks for your feedback and review, Andrew.
"I just had an opportunity to work with one of your technical magicians; oh yes (Support Hero) Prathamesh Palve. Yes, you do have a great many heroes that work within your company, but Prathamesh made a special effort into not only help me quickly identify my site migration issues but also helped me correct them promptly. Thank you for having Prathamesh on your team and available to me during this challenging migration!"
Awesome! So glad to hear that, Tom.

Thank you for being a part of our community.
"Awesome support! Patient and willing to work thru an issue do to a bad setup on my end."
Glad we were able to help 😊

Thanks for the review.
"Patrick Freitas - Support Extraordinaire at WPMU Dev I migrated my site from Dreamhost because their customer support and their website speeds were severely lacking. I got a free trial of SMUSH, then I found out more about this AMAZING company. The work, time, dedication, niceness, helpfulness, support, and just about every other good thing I could list from Patrick Freitas today has gone far beyond my expectations. He introduced me to Forminator, he helped my figure it all out, he fixed an ongoing problem and is just an all-round amazingly helpful guy with a very cool beard. Thanks for doing what the company claimed to do Patrick Freitas You helped a damsel in distress fix her website. YOU ROCK LIKE GIBRALTAR"
"Rock like Gibraltar" 👏

That really made our day, Liz! Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars.
"I like to always mention that I am now part of the WPMU DEV community. It's nice to be associated with something good these days. With so much bad in the world it is nice to have my own place where I go, and the sun seems to always shine there! If you are interested in Hosting I am telling you sincerely, the hosting is awesome, fast, secure, all the plugins and options you need to build your website or your business online and scale it up without worry. I am already taking courses that they have here that come with my hosting for various WordPress subjects of interest. I love it here! The people I have had contact with from the internal support staff, to the people handling the chat support and the administration, have all treated me with respect and kindness. You can't put a price on that?"
Hey there, David!

Your review and feedback not only brightened up our day, it shows that everything that we're striving for is not just an "idea" but a lot more.

People like you is what gives us confidence and more reasons to give a fight and build up the best community out there!

Thanks for being a part of our family 😊
"Once again fast and professional support! There are very seldom problems with my Wordpress installation. Changed even to the WPMU-hosting. Also always a great experience in case of problems to get sufficient support!"
Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars! 🌟
"I've just started the trial period yesterday and I am amazed at everything I've got with this. This looks so great. So happy that I found WPMUDEV!"
So happy to have you with us 😉

Thanks for the review.
"some of the fastest and friendliest support out there."
Thanks so much for your feedback, Marleen!
"There always seems to be someone right there to respond. Remarkable!"
And we'll always be there for you!

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Randy.
"Rupok Chowdhury was the superhero today... Its getting kinda boring leaving 5 star reviews for these guys but darn it i cant find any faults! They are really just too good and polite - Makes me angry :) Thanks again Rupok, great support as allways!"
It's never boring reading through feedback like yours 😉

Thanks so much that you took the time to review our services with 5 stars!
"Rupok does a wonderful job. Very professional and very knowledgeable. I keep finding dates/numbers on my website that are literally "stick men" because of elementor, and Rupok fixed all of them for me. I love WPMU!"
So happy to hear that Rupok was able to help!

Thank you for reviewing our services with 5 stars.
"In real time great support that solved any of my problems :)"
Thanks so much for the review, Ivan!
"the support guys really, REALLY rock&roll ... it's unbelievable how extraordinary are they ... patient, polite, skillful, fast, very professional. My special thanks go today to: Neel Gajjar !!!! With Love and Respect, iva"
Thanks so much for your awesome review! 💙
"super helpful staff, much appreciated"
Thanks for your feedback and rating, Tony!
"He was incredible, went above and beyond!"
Thanks for the review and 5-star rating!
"First time I found a really Good Support ! They are always here to help and watch what's going on ! Thanks a lot you're a great time !"
Thanks for the feedback and review, Marina! 😊