WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great customer service!!"
Thanks so much for your feedback, Maria!
"Support is thoughtful and patient!"
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating!
"I see the improovment on the speed, but would have liked a backup of my original size pictures. In addition when looking at the website the images would not show. I had to open each post and save it, after that the image worked again. Not an overall great first experience."
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the feedback, sorry for the confusion here!

Smush Pro allows you to maintain a backup of your original uploaded files. You just need to enable this option through plugin's settings as shown here: https://bit.ly/2GwsCPi

Also, what you're reporting about images not showing up, that would be just cache on your website. So you could simply clear the cache without the need to go through each post.

Should you need any further assistance, our support team will be right by your side!

Thank you once more for the feedback.
"thanks Patrick....! great to work with him all the time..."
Thanks so much for the feedback and rating.
"I am so happy this resource exists! I am a small non-profit lead and Word Press is sometimes very complicated. Not only are all the tips so helpful but the 24/7 support with Patrick Cohen saved my website and sanity!"
Awesome 🙂

Thanks for the review and rating, Katie!
"Patrick was assigned to help me today. He walked me all the way through my very complicated problem step by step. Was polite, courteous, and friendly. I eventually had to have my ticket escalated but he was very good and helpful."
Thanks so much for your feedback, Brandon!

We appreciate you took the time to leave us a review and share your experience with our support.
"Had an issue with Smushing Pro and some images showing up in the Performance report, and using the Chat Support I was able to get help and determine the issue and a fix. Excellent support!"
So glad to hear that our support was able to assist you with this, Tom!

Thanks for reviewing our services with 5 stars.
"Really awesome services! The support team is super reliable and skilled. All my thanks to Vaughan for being so patient..."
Thanks so much for the review and rating!
"When Kris pick up the chat I can chill out, he is a Master."
Hahaha 😆 Awesome!

Thanks for reviewing our services with 5 stars!
"For a very long time I have adored the WPMU Dev plugins, and the support has always been terrific. Today I had an issue with execution time which was affecting snapshot pro, and while this wasn't technically an issue with their software, Jayman Pandya from the support team was very helpful and guided me through making a quick adjustment on my php file, which saved me hours of having to figure it out myself. Safe to say customer satisfaction is >100%, very happy and grateful"
You've really brightened up our day, Charlotte!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services with five stars.
"What an amazing team. Got support from Patrick Cohen. Very nice person. Resolved all my issues. Keep it up man, Thanks again"
So glad to hear about your experience with our support staff (Patrick is awesome, right?!)

Thanks for the review and 5-star rating, Mohit! We really appreciate that.
"WPMUDEV Support team always help to make your wordpress site living. :) I love them"
And we 🧡 you too!

Thanks for the review, Mengkong
"WPMU DEV is reliable when I need assistance on my website."
Thank you very much for the 5-star review.
"I have already put that thank you very much a great professional!!"
Thanks so much for the feedback and rating!
"I went to chat support and Patrick Cohen pointed me in the right direction and helped solve the problem quickly."
Awesome!

Thanks for rating our services with 5 stars.
"nice support with step by step solution and screenshots"
Thank you for the 5-star rating!
"Los Superhéroes son lo maximo solucionan todo y son muy amables y pacientes, un servicio 5 estrellas."
Muchas gracias 😀

Thank you for the 5-star review!
"The live chat feature is so incredibly valuable. Thank you!"
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback and rating.
"Jayman was very helpful and responsive. I'm really happy with this product so far."
We're so happy to hear that!

Thank you for the 5-star rating.
"Nastia with the live chat support was beyond helpful! This plugin is a must!!"
Thanks so much for the review and rating!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.98 based on 537 reviews