WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Great help as always! Thanks. ;-)"
"Abdul helped me in a moment of panic with a problem on my Web site. What a comfort it is to know I have WPMU to turn to."
"Amazing support as always! Thanks Abdul!"
Glad he was able to help!

Thank you for the review.
"Wonderful company, always a quick response and great customer service."
Our duty 😉

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Roxanne.
"Always helpful, always friendly"
Thank you very much!
"Amazing Platform it is"
Thanks for rating our services 🙂
"The Best, Period. Prathamesh Palve is amazing support staff."
Thanks so much for your feedback!
"Brilliant support that is actually hands on and always tries to deliver the solution immediately while thinking along. You never have to ask more!"
Thanks so much for speaking highly about our support! We really appreciate that, Jasper.
"Prathamesh Palve did awesome. Second time Prathamesh has helped me and both times it's been 5-star. Could not have asked for anything more. Awesome Tech!"
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support, and rating our services with 5 stars!
"support guy was very knowledgable and fixed a difficult issue. Took a while to reach him though, but still worth it."
That's great to hear!

"Rupok was a superstar support man! Awesome job. Thanks"
Nailed it!

Thanks for reviewing our services, Mark.
"Excellent support staff, and great products, including their new hosting rocks!"
Thanks so much for your feedback, Chrissy! Glad to hear that you like our new hosting too 😉
"***** Great job!!!!! Brilliant"
Thanks so much for your feedback!
"I am using both the plugin developed by wpmu dev for my business operation. However their turnover time take more than 8 hours to solve a sudden bugs. When I already indicate the important of how it is affecting my daily operation of my business, they did not show any urgency to assist to solve my problem. Instead I’m throw to wait and no updates was given. Support agent are all just a waste of time to be online with them for more than 4 hours staying up at the wee hours. I have been a long time customer but I am really disappointed with the support given for my problem this time round. I really hope you can look into this seriously. If not you will lose a lot more customer."
So sorry to hear about the situation here. We did review the support tickets you're referring to, and further discussed this with our developers.

They're already working on a fix on Forminator plugins (which conflicted with Beehive) and will be released as soon as it passes our QA tests.

On that note, we'd like to clarify that when bugs are identified, or generally complex issues are handled through our forums, while we always aim to provide a solution ASAP, there are several internal processes involved to ensure stable releases.

So apart from code reviews, our QA team has to also thoroughly test releases in multiple scenarios, which in some cases can add up to the overall release timeframe.

Of course, this is not an excuse, so please don't misunderstand this. We understand how frustrating this can be for you, and rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your candid feedback.
"Utterly stellar support. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and so helpful. They really care about their customers and it shows. Their plugins are amazing as well – full-featured and with an excellent user experience. Nothing but love for WPMU Dev! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜"
That's amazing! And by far, the most colorful review we've ever had 🌈 😎

Thanks so much for the review and 5-star rating!
"Overall, this service started out great. The migration was easy and the cost is excellent. Since moving to WPMU Dev hosting about 4 weeks ago, my site has been down at least once a week. There's always some issue going on with the site. The most recent reason that my site was down was because of the Hummingbird plugin. Their support is available 24/7 which is awesome. But the level of support is vastly different. Sometimes they provide good support. Other times they just push the problem to me and force me to figure it out, like with a plugin compatibility test. Thiinking of switching hosts if this keeps happening"
Hi Nikolay!

Thank you for your candid feedback, and sorry to hear about those issues. We've checked your support tickets as well as chat transcripts, and the issue you mentioned related to a plugin conflict.

Please do reach out to our support team so they can further review this on your setup.

Thank you for your time, and we hope that we'll change your 2-star experience into a 5 one!
"Customer Service was patient, prompt, and very helpful! They continued to answer all of my questions as they came up throughout the support chat."
So glad to hear that, Tory!

Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars.
"Always so helpful and easy to work with when things don't go quite as planned. Things always happen, a company needs to be known for what they do when things are chaotic versus when they're easy--and they always come through in this respect. 100% reliable!"
Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate that.
"My site crushed and Rupok Chowdhury solved my problem, thank you"
Rupok to the rescue.... woot! 👏

Glad we were able to help. Thanks for the review!
"Rupok was very helpful in resolving my case. Not only was he patient, he was also skilled in troubleshooting the problem"
So glad to hear that, Alexandre! Thanks for the 5-star rating.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 1,036 reviews