WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
The support service helped me a lot :D
Excellent support!
I loaded up Smush PRO for the first time this afternoon. Really hoping that this plugin can assist us in delivering a snappier webpage response for our users. Vaughn assisted me with the PRO install. Very good, and patient. Many support people are not. It's nice to work with patient folks.
Really appreciate your kind words, Darrell.

Thank you for the 5-star review!
During my WordPress multisite chat with Rupok, he provided very convincing arguments for using Subfolder instead of Subdomain model for setting up a network. I had a lot of counterarguments but he had very sufficient rebuttals. The complication was in that an external Wildcard SSL certificate would need to be purchased to setup in the subdomain way, but as subfolder that is not needed, which would save money. Not sure what I'll choose, but might consider sticking with them for hosting.
Thanks for sharing this with us, Ryan!

That's true, there are many things to consider when deciding to structure a Multisite installation.

Apart from SSL challenges, there are performance, SEO, and technical reasons why we recommend going with a subdirectory install whenever possible.

If you have any additional questions or need any help, please do reach out to our experts once more 🙂

Thank you for your awesome feedback!
Their customer service is second to none. I am super impressed!
Awesome!!

Thanks so much for brightened up our day.
Quick solution, as always - love WPMUDEV!
Thank you very much for sharing the 💙 with us!
Excellent service, the support team have helped me so many times! especially Patrick.
That's nice 😎

Really appreciate your kind words, Scott!
You're awesome at helping quickly and efficiently. We have been using your plugin and support for years. Some months ago we also moved from WPENGINE to your hosting service and it has been a great experience. We are happy to be your clients and also glad we moved from Wpengine to WPMUDEV. Thank you very much!
Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and review!

Happy to have you with us 😊
Fantastic support as every single time! Thanks
Happy to hear that!

Thanks for rating our services with 5 stars.
Rupok is amazing. Very knowledgable, professional and fast!
So happy to read your feedback, Ryan!

Thank you very much for rating our services with 5 stars.
Ohidul has been amazing! He resolved a complex display issue in no time and made it look very easy.
Super!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Téj 😊
Been with these guys for about a year now, I have used countless hosting sites and this is a full package deal you will never beat! Tech support is nuts even on a Sunday evening at 9 PM! Thank you! Thank you! Tech support is just as important as speed and features and this is like a loaded Cadillac!
Awesome!

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, Rodney 💙
I seriously wish I could leave even more stars for this review. I've been hosting on other sites (of which shall not be named) and after switching to WPMUDEV I feel, literally, that I've never ACTUALLY had a hosting service in my life until now. I'm a real person, seriously go to www.thecultmachine.com. Check me out I'm the real deal. Anyway flat out just better quality service, better prices and programs. Whether you are a brand new website creator or brand new the ease of use makes it a breeze to get what you need and get working on things that start making you money. I mean, the not only is it 24/7 service (don't flood their system) but its also an AMAZING branded experience with their superheros. I was actually suggested to use their plugin HUMMINGBIRD by BLUEHOST. Let me repeat that. BLUE HOST RECOMMENEDED WPMUDEV to Me!!!! HAHAHAHAHA So I just thought, why not just switch to them? They are awesome. Love WPMUDEV. Thanks guys!!!! WORTH EvERY PENNY AND THEN SOME!!
We really appreciate you took the time to review our services, Rolo!

And above all, for being a part of our community 😊
he is supportive was so fast to solve the issue
So happy to hear that!

Thanks for the review, Walaa.
Great assistance
Thanks for your feedback!
Every few weeks I meet a new WPMUDEV Support Agent in the chat. Today I worked with Ohidul, who I haven't seen before (he's been a Support Agent over a year, but I normally ask for support earlier in my day). He was as helpful, friendly, supportive and wonderful as every other WPMUDEV Support Agent I've met. Whatever they do at this company to ensure they hire the RIGHT people, other companies should copy. I wish I had Support Agents like this for other aspects of my business. 10/10 Would Highly Recommend.
Thanks for the excellent review, Marcel!

We take pride in providing unparalleled levels of support to our customers, and seeing that reflected throughout your review is priceless.

Thank you!
Fast, efficient and friendly. Every time !
Thank you for the kind rating, Sebastien!
Great support, Amazing team, Best of the Best! Thank you!!!
Thank's so much for your awesome feedback!
No comparison to others. WPMU team is a league of itself. The experience and expertise is unbelievable.
We are so grateful for your review, Jing!

This is the most successful customer support I have ever had.
So happy to hear that, Tibu.

Thanks so much for your feedback.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 1,121 reviews