WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Live Chat

How would you rate WPMU DEV?

"They are AWESOME! The best team to support your WordPress...!"
Posted 19 minutes ago
"Great tools and brilliant support ;)"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Thank you very much for your helpful and insightful staff!"
"I always experience wonderful support from the WPMUDEV staff, sometimes, like back when I first got started my inquiries were complex and unorganized. That is the greatest thing about the support heroes, they help you find the solve, with patience for the less skilled and efficiency for the more experienced, the key is they also take the time to help you understand and the resources to expand your skills, these gals and guys are phenomenal."
"Nastia (hope my spelling is correct) was awesome and thorough. Her approach like all of your support team is the same - replication of issue, in depth research on the problem, and followed by exact solutions . 75% of the time your team gets the right solution on the first try."
"Quick & straight forward solution"
"Rupok Chowdhury was incredibly helpful, as always!"
"WPMU Dev has helped me late at night as I'm trying to finish a site and just can't figure one little detail out. Totally worth the money!"
"WPMU Dev is awesome! Support anytime I need it. I was working on a site and was stuck with a CSS issue, I got into support chat and Nahid, Tech Support Hero, was amazing! Super fast and efficient at solving my issue. Thanks, Nahid! And thank you so much WPMU Dev."
"The perfect solution I was looking for to run my client's websites. Their plugins are great and the best part is they are so helpful and always available instantly to troubleshoot almost anything. This is the best solutions for a designer like me that doesn't have a lot of technical/css knowledge."
"Very good service and support"
"Let me make this short and sweet. Question: Is WPMUdev worth the monthly membership fee? Answer: Totally! Every day, over and again! My best business partner by far and large! (i do not consider myself their customer because that's not how they treat me, we're partners!) Cheers, Edwin"
"WPMU is the best support company going!"
"Nahid did a fantastic job of writing and implementing some code for the Membership 2 Pro plugin, so our Members can see their first name welcoming them on the landing page after logging in. He provided outstanding support and really helped me out with an important element for our member landing pages."
"Great customer service, mistook a trial as able for me even though i over a year ago had the trial. Contacted customer support for help and Erick helped me with two options, either have a refund of 30 $ or three months of membership. This fantastic customer service, made me pick the last option and i hope to get a lot of good out of the service provided by WPMU DEV! So thank you and sorry for my stupid mistake....."
"Rupok Chowdhury helped me with an issue with Events+ plugin very quickly. Great work!"
"Contacted wpmudev with a couple of issues and Patrick Cohen did an amazing job in helping out! He took the time and was very patient and most importantly very knowledgeable -> problems solved! If you come across him, you're in good hands :)"
"I absolutely love WPMU Dev. Never before have I relied on such a brilliant number of people."
"Very precise and prepared technician."
"These GUYS ARE AWESOME I have a beginner and hardly understand what I am asking much less know what needs to be done. Thanks to WPMU DEV I am safe."
WPMU DEV is rated 4.99 based on 88 reviews