WPMU DEV Reviews

Read WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

Birmingham, Alabama,

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Hummingbird Plugin breaks all the font awesome across the site in all pages. Apart from this, the performance gain was not noticeable as they had claimed.
Amazing support. Stellar. My heroes. Seriously, you won't be disappointed with WPMU DEV.
My site got hacked, and they stuck with it until they found the malicious code and helped me get rid of it. Then they helped me make other adjustments to keep the site running better. I'm so grateful.
Hey Sharon,

Our gratitude extends from the entire team for making the effort to share your kind review. Thank you for trusting our services and solutions at WPMU DEV!

If you require any further guidance or support, our team will always be available 24/7, we want you to succeed and we will do all that is possible along the journey.

Ryan,
Superfast help!!
Hey there,

We really appreciate such a strong rating and review!

Please get in touch if we can assist you with anything at all during your journey with us.

Best of health,
To be honest, I'm so happy, I'm almost in tears. Rupok is a literal superhero, as has been the entire team thus far. I've had a client getting on me for over 6 months to speed up his website and I just couldn't find the time or energy to investigate the overall issue. It turns out, the particular WP theme I'm running wasn't really supported by the infrastructure of the previous host. By some miracle, I found WPMU and aside from an incredibly awesome interface, the support is ridiculously awesome. The team was there with instant support each time I asked for help and they resolved my issue without hesitation within minutes. How? I don't know. But they all just seem to KNOW things intuitively.

I'll be migrating every single website over to WPMU and now I get to look like a rock star to my client (who is going to fall over when he sees how fast his website is now). The truth is, the WPMU staff are the rock stars, but they're letting me take the credit. I haven't even scratched the surface on how integral all the other features of the product are, and really the team combined with the product features are a powerful duo.

Thanks so very much from one very happy customer.
Hey there,

We appreciate such an extensive review detailing your experience, likewise, we are thrilled to hear Rupok went over and beyond to assist you!

We like to imagine ourselves in our customers’ shoes when dealing with each interaction and employ our efforts in any given situation that will ultimately maximise your overall satisfaction and pleasure at WPMU DEV. Our aim is to alleviate any stress so you can enjoy the positive aspects of building a website and business.

We are honoured to have you as an integral part of our family and excited to join forces long into the future, you have truly brightened our day with your words.

Best of health to yourself and loved ones,
Ryan
Very good customer service... Rupok C assisted me and was able to resolve my issue in mins.. thanks...
Hey Paolo,

Thank you so much for leaving such a candid review and sharing your experiences, great to know Rupok resolved your query promptly.

We will continue to build your confidence and do all we can to support you, we have some exciting times ahead of us at WPMU DEV & we are glad you will be will along for the journey.

Best of health,
Ryan
Their support staff really goes above and beyond like I've never seen before. Using their hosting and plugins is an amazing experience.
Hey Adal,

What a stellar review, we are forever grateful for your words. Not only will we go over and beyond to assist you – but we will listen to your feedback closely every step of the way and do all we can to ensure you succeed and enjoy the journey of developing your sites.

We are excited to connect, support, and guide you along your WordPress journey. Your words have warmed our hearts today!

Ryan
Zafar was the best person ive ever dealt with at WPMU dev a credit to the company and the reason why i continue to use the service
Hey Ryan,

We are also incredibly grateful and delighted to read your kind words and appreciate such a kind rating. Our support team really are superheroes!

Do not hesitate to get in touch or share your thoughts on how we can better improve our services and meet your needs going forward.

Best of health to yourself and loved ones,
WPMU DEV is a company that I have known about for years and will continue to use their awesome platform and services. Truly, the most professional WordPress and general company I've ever had the fortune of working with.
Hey Drew,

Thank you so much for leaving a candid review and sharing your experiences and sticking by us throughout those years.

We will continue to build your confidence and do all we can to support you. We have some exciting times ahead of us at WPMU DEV & we are glad you will be will along for the journey.

We are fortunate to have you likewise,
Ryan,
Support always seems to know what I'm asking and if they don't have the answer immediately, they get it quickly. Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Hey Chris,

We greatly appreciate the 5-star review! You have really made our day much brighter with such positive reinforcement of our efforts.

We are honoured for the opportunity to build a strong relationship long into the future,

We are on standby 24/7
Been a member for almost 3 years now and I have never once reconsidered my decision to join, excellent support, very affordable too, just a problem fixed by Rupok that was preventing me from updating wooccommerce latest version, seriously thanks for all the great support.
Hey Clesio,

We are humbled and extremely grateful for your heart-warming thoughtful review. This is precisely what our support gurus strive to hear. We aim to make our solutions extremely affordable and provide maximum value not found anywhere else on the market.

We are so happy to welcome you into our connected family of global WordPressers, we will be available every step of the way to support your endeavours.

Earnestly,
Customer support is top notch
Hey there,

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review, our support team work tirelessly hard and are determined to support the complete optimisation of your site.

We will do all we can to never disappoint,
Ryan
I've recently started my own business offering website design and hosting services. I'm using WPMU DEV as my backbone for hosting as well as their suite of premium hosting.

The support is top-notch, with a recent support request handled by Rupok underscoring this to me.

I couldn't fault WPMU DEV at all.
Hey James,

We are grateful for your kind appraisal; and also delighted to know that Rupok was able to provide you with such a positive experience. We will make sure to pass over your encouraging words.

As you see us as the backbone, we see you as the beating heart of all we do... we have a very exciting journey ahead!

Earnestly,
This is gonna come across as not genuine, but however, believe it or not, moving from GoDaddy hosting to WPMU DEV hosting has actually fixed every single issue I was facing.
Plus, I know support actually know what they are doing in times of need.

I have had so many issues pop up with GoDaddy, and their help would break everything. At least I'm in good hands now!

Only gripe was my 7 day trial form freelancer didn't apply or bugged out, but I'm not too fussed to be honest, at least it's paid for.

Thanks guys, this must be the third or fourth platform I'm writing a review on 🤣
Hey Shelton

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are thrilled you see value in our hosting and ultimately this decision was right for you as your problems seem to be solved.

We sincerely appreciate you taking the effort to share your experience with us, we will continue to be available at all hours to solve your queries, and also grateful to have you as an integral part of our WordPress family.

We count ourselves extremely lucky to be able to serve your needs.

Kindly,
This awesome dude knows how to get the job done when it counts the most! I did not have to chase my tail to get the kind of help I need. He is like a psychic or something. He stepped up to the challenge. And did the job for me while inspiring me to compromise less. Thank you, sir! You have earned this review.
Hey there,

It warms our hearts to know our agents deployed their unwavering support to resolve your queries, whilst ensuring you have an extraordinary experience.

Our team along with our very special clients are certainly one of a kind and make WPMU DEV what it is today.

We stand ready to save your-day, every-day.
I host about 50 websites with WPMU Dev and the service and support is second to none! As an example, the last site I was building crashed so I contacted online support. Within minutes Rupok had my site recovered and I was building again. I highly recommend the WPMU Dev team for hosting and support.
Hey Simon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such considerate and thoughtful words on your most recent experience with our support. We are thrilled Rupok adequately & patiently recovered your site!

Earnestly,
Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Hey there,

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review, and great to see you are making use of our support team.

Our agents will go over and beyond in any given situation with the goal to ultimately maximise your overall satisfaction and pleasure.

We appreciate such a considerate rating,

Kindly,
Fast and professional support
Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind review. We are jointly thrilled and delighted you see value in both our WordPress solutions and team of superheroes.

Do not hesitate to get in touch at any moment; we are on standby!
WMPU DEV Support is always the best, no matter what issue I have they try their best to help, even if it isn't with one of their products.
Hey Ryan,

We really appreciate such a sincere review. We are incredibly happy to hear you are enjoying our support service, and the agents are going over and beyond to alleviate any other concerns.

We work relentlessly to provide the best possible experience, delighted to hear we hit the mark for you.
Perfect help from the account agent !
Hey Decot,

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful five-star review, it speaks volumes to hear you made the effort to come here and share your words.

Do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further support, our agents will go over and beyond in any given situation with the ultimate goal to maximise your overall satisfaction and pleasure.
Worst hosting experience ever
Absolutely shocking support experience, site was down for 10 hours and now content and functionality does not work as before

We ran a campaign and had high traffic reached 150K people over facebook with the expectation of getting about 10% onto our website. As soon as we hit 30 concurrent users on our gold plan the website went down and I contacted their support. The support agent on the chat had no idea and needed to contact the "hosting team". No direct comms. They asked to deactivate all plugins, which is of course useless and so I agreed to deactivate the main 5. The chat was inactive for 5 mins as the support agent instructed us to wait and got automatically closed. Got onto another chat - only response that they are still working on it and to get off the chat. 4 hours later still nothing so follow up again - turns out they stopped working on it after I left the chat and did not even bother to reactivate the plugins. We lost thousands of customers today because of unprofessional support and totally letting us hang.
Worst of all, when the site did come up after over 8 hours, we are now missing content, having css/ theme issues and the website has some major flaws which were not there this morning before they "helped" us.
Can't even explain what the issue was and their advice now is to get our developer to reconfigure all our plugins?!
Don't build your business on their hosting absolutely hopeless and you are left to clean the mess.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.93 based on 1,481 reviews