WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat
Under an hour
"Was having some reoccurring issues with the backup tool working and Ashik was able to access my sites and server to diagnose the root cause. Exceptional service and loving the products so far!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Helped me and provided a solution to my problem. Very patient and caring."
"Really, Like support team"
"Awesome, patient and thorough support! Love you guys!"
"Great support, which I'm finding my primary use case. Awesome plugins to support my sites, I'm a very happy (and annual renewing) member."
"Patrick Cohen gave me some good suggestions on what to try when migrating an existing site over to WPMU hosting. The site I had migrated was crazy slow. We tried general troubleshooting, but decided starting again using Shipper this time would be the next thing to try."
"The live support chat is fantastic. I've had some great help this week from Patrick and Vaughan."
"Patrick Cohen was amazing!!!!!! He was patient, thorough, insightful, and very helpful. He even wrote a little CSS code for my website. I can't believe I was able to get such great support today and all of my questions answered. Even when we lost connection he came right back on and continued where we left off. I couldn't ask for a better tech support experience. This alone is a great reason for anyone to use and recommend WPMU to all of their colleagues. Thank you very much."
"Very nice services.."
"Very quick and responsive."
"Rupok is a fine gentleman and helped very much"
"A theme updated caused a Fatal Error on a client's website. Rupok Chowdhury helped me fix the issue through live chat in about 10 minutes. I wouldn't have figured it out on my own! Thank you very much"
"Very helpful support, every time I reach out, my issues are solved."
"Has been a great service to help with a variety of specific issues. Friendly and patient."
"This team is amazing. I learn so much and they are very, very helpful. Patrick Cohen was amazing. Another gentleman named Patrick was incredible as well. I have much to learn but they have heped me so much with getting a website faster and more efficient."
"Amazing, responsive support. More support than I imagined. So glad I signed up. Thanks guys!"
"Buy Patrick Cohen a beer! Great support!"
"very good support! Patrick Cohen was very knowledgeable and found the solution to my issue very quickly. I was close to giving up and rebuilding my websites but with his help, he just saved me weeks of work."
"The team at WPMU DEV is nothing short of fantastic, it takes hosting and premium plugins to a whole new level, thank you Prathamesh!"
"Great service."