WPMU DEV Reviews

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Helpful support
Thanks for sharing your experience with our support, Aiman!
I have had the opportunity to work with their Support twice during my trial and gosh they are true Superheroes. I work for a small-time company, and I ended up loving the trial but didn't select the correct plan when I started off. I chatted with Support via live chat, and my trial was extended so I could try everything I needed to present WPMU DEV to my decision-makers. I was given three additional days, as that's all I needed.

The end of my free trial ended up charging me for the date it was originally set to renew. I reached out to Support just to confirm, or see if I was mistaken about the extension. Well, I was offered a refund of $9, or to trial run the package, I actually needed, for 1 month. I didn't have to beg, or plead, or get upset. They went above and beyond to make this right. Now I have all the tools I need, and I have a full MONTH to gather the data and present my argument.

Also, during my trial, our website happened to have a glitch with an update. The dashboard through WPMU DEV saved me from reaching out to my IT to fix the issue. One-click fix. HA!
Thanks for taking the time to share your incredibly detailed feedback with us and rating our services with 5 stars! It means the world to us.
Amazing, talented, geniuses!!
Have helpmed me out with so many wordpress issues and they are all wonderful!
Thank you very much for the kind words and 5-star rating!
Very helpful and resourceful, truly 24/7 support!

P/S: Big applause to Mr. Abdul Wajed for knowledgeable and solve my CSS code problem within 15 minutes!
We couldn't agree more! Thank you very much for the feedback and rating us excellent!
Questi sviluppatori mi piacciono molto. Ho scaricato tutti i loro plugin per il mio sito perchè sono fatti bene, eccellenti e collaborano bene fra loro.
www.illizen.it
We're glad to hear our plugins are working so well, and thanks for the great rating!
Rupok C is fantastic. The entire team at WPMU Dev usually is. Highly recommend.
We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation of one of your support superheroes! 😊
Great products, awesome support. We've been with them for a while and will continue to be.
Thank you for sharing your experience and rating our services with 5 stars, Devin!
Amazing hosting and incredible support team! The few issues I have had with themes were solved with courteous, knowledgeable and friendly staff each time! Can't possibly recommend more!
Wow, thanks for your amazing feedback and recommendation!
The best customer service going around. Have never been more willing to pay for a service. @WPMU Dev do you have any more products I can pay you for?
Wow, thanks for sharing your feedback and rating our services with 5 stars!

If you're already using our Hosting, the Hub, plugins, support, and other features on our site, there aren't more products you could pay for at this point πŸ˜ƒ
5star
Thanks
Thank you very much for rating our services with 5 stars!
24/7 support to e v e r y problem im faced since start to work with them, never worked with wordpress and changed from another host company to wpmudev just because of all the features and support they offer, could not imagine work with another one anymore.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback, Matheus! You made our day.
Been a member for years now, and I can honestly say my agency couldn't run without WPMUDev. Constantly they are improving and launching new services that blow my mind and help not just my business, but my clients businesses grow.
Thanks so much for sharing your detailed feedback and kind words, Scott!

We're thrilled to hear you've found our full range of services useful over such a long period of time.
If you are not using WPMU DEV you are missing out! Support is First Rate and it is helping our business to grow! Thank you WPMU DEV! We love you!
You're most certainly welcome!

We're delighted to hear how helpful our support has been 😎
this plugin is the best
We're glad to hear that; thanks for rating our plugin with 5 stars!
Like seriously no Joke guys I don't think I've ever experienced such incredible support, I'm so impressed that I had to write this review and not to mention our site loads like 400% faster since we migrated over to WPMU DEV! Super highly recommend, let them put you on a trial only to impress you and blow your mind! You'll forget HostGator or NameCheap hahaha!
Wow, thanks for sharing your awesome and detailed feedback, Gera! It means the world to us 😊
Every time I start thinking I can live without WPMU DEV, they save my bacon! I might go months without using them -- the better part of the entire year without ever having a questions -- but when there is a big WordPress release or the theme site decides to do an update and break everything, I'm always glad I can fire up the live chat and get the smartest team around to make the repairs need to get my business back up and running. Thanks WPMU DEV!
Wow. reading your feedback on how awesome our support is made our day! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the excellent rating, Don.
Awesome support! Helpful and sincere experts that really know what customer satisfaction is.
Truer words have never been spoken! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing your feedback and rating our services with 5 stars.
They have some strong players on their support team. Their service is 5 star. It is truly amazing and makes any WP site a professional one. So many things it can do that one may not have thought of. You will win with WPMU DEV. Very happy client.
Thanks so much for sharing your detailed feedback about our services!
Crazy good amazing WordPress services. The Hub is a powerful tool for all my sites. And the general WordPress tech support is over the top: fast and accurate and helpful on the simplest to the most complex of issues. As long as my web agency is in business I'll be a customer here.
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and excellent rating! You made our day πŸ˜ƒ
WPMUDEV es genial tienen el mejor equipo de soporte de Wordpress del mundo, no hay palabras como decir lo grande que son, los amo... Un gran equipo.
This kind of feedback means the world to us!

¡Muchas gracias!