WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
I am using both the plugin developed by wpmu dev for my business operation. However their turnover time take more than 8 hours to solve a sudden bugs. When I already indicate the important of how it is affecting my daily operation of my business, they did not show any urgency to assist to solve my problem. Instead I’m throw to wait and no updates was given. Support agent are all just a waste of time to be online with them for more than 4 hours staying up at the wee hours. I have been a long time customer but I am really disappointed with the support given for my problem this time round. I really hope you can look into this seriously. If not you will lose a lot more customer.
So sorry to hear about the situation here. We did review the support tickets you're referring to, and further discussed this with our developers.

They're already working on a fix on Forminator plugins (which conflicted with Beehive) and will be released as soon as it passes our QA tests.

On that note, we'd like to clarify that when bugs are identified, or generally complex issues are handled through our forums, while we always aim to provide a solution ASAP, there are several internal processes involved to ensure stable releases.

So apart from code reviews, our QA team has to also thoroughly test releases in multiple scenarios, which in some cases can add up to the overall release timeframe.

Of course, this is not an excuse, so please don't misunderstand this. We understand how frustrating this can be for you, and rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your candid feedback.
Utterly stellar support. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and so helpful. They really care about their customers and it shows. Their plugins are amazing as well – full-featured and with an excellent user experience. Nothing but love for WPMU Dev! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
That's amazing! And by far, the most colorful review we've ever had ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks so much for the review and 5-star rating!
Overall, this service started out great. The migration was easy and the cost is excellent. Since moving to WPMU Dev hosting about 4 weeks ago, my site has been down at least once a week. There's always some issue going on with the site. The most recent reason that my site was down was because of the Hummingbird plugin. Their support is available 24/7 which is awesome. But the level of support is vastly different. Sometimes they provide good support. Other times they just push the problem to me and force me to figure it out, like with a plugin compatibility test. Thiinking of switching hosts if this keeps happening
Hi Nikolay!

Thank you for your candid feedback, and sorry to hear about those issues. We've checked your support tickets as well as chat transcripts, and the issue you mentioned related to a plugin conflict.

Please do reach out to our support team so they can further review this on your setup.

Thank you for your time, and we hope that we'll change your 2-star experience into a 5 one!
Customer Service was patient, prompt, and very helpful! They continued to answer all of my questions as they came up throughout the support chat.
So glad to hear that, Tory!

Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars.
Always so helpful and easy to work with when things don't go quite as planned. Things always happen, a company needs to be known for what they do when things are chaotic versus when they're easy--and they always come through in this respect. 100% reliable!
Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate that.
My site crushed and Rupok Chowdhury solved my problem, thank you
Rupok to the rescue.... woot! ๐Ÿ‘

Glad we were able to help. Thanks for the review!
Rupok was very helpful in resolving my case. Not only was he patient, he was also skilled in troubleshooting the problem
So glad to hear that, Alexandre! Thanks for the 5-star rating.
I can't even tell you how amazing this service is. The software is fantastic and revolutionised my website and business but the service from the support team is honestly next level. Absolute heroes, all of them!
We often brag about our support staff, and for a good reason ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks for the review!
Brilliant plugins and excellent service from the support team as always! Thanks Rupok for your help!
Awesome!

Thanks for your feedback and rating, Charlie.
Hours of fruitless research online ended when I chatted with a WPMU DEV support person and all my questions were answered and problems resolved.
Super!

Thanks for your feedback and review, Andrew.
I just had an opportunity to work with one of your technical magicians; oh yes (Support Hero) Prathamesh Palve. Yes, you do have a great many heroes that work within your company, but Prathamesh made a special effort into not only help me quickly identify my site migration issues but also helped me correct them promptly. Thank you for having Prathamesh on your team and available to me during this challenging migration!
Awesome! So glad to hear that, Tom.

Thank you for being a part of our community.
Awesome support! Patient and willing to work thru an issue do to a bad setup on my end.
Glad we were able to help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the review.
Patrick Freitas - Support Extraordinaire at WPMU Dev I migrated my site from Dreamhost because their customer support and their website speeds were severely lacking. I got a free trial of SMUSH, then I found out more about this AMAZING company. The work, time, dedication, niceness, helpfulness, support, and just about every other good thing I could list from Patrick Freitas today has gone far beyond my expectations. He introduced me to Forminator, he helped my figure it all out, he fixed an ongoing problem and is just an all-round amazingly helpful guy with a very cool beard. Thanks for doing what the company claimed to do Patrick Freitas You helped a damsel in distress fix her website. YOU ROCK LIKE GIBRALTAR
"Rock like Gibraltar" ๐Ÿ‘

That really made our day, Liz! Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars.
I like to always mention that I am now part of the WPMU DEV community. It's nice to be associated with something good these days. With so much bad in the world it is nice to have my own place where I go, and the sun seems to always shine there! If you are interested in Hosting I am telling you sincerely, the hosting is awesome, fast, secure, all the plugins and options you need to build your website or your business online and scale it up without worry. I am already taking courses that they have here that come with my hosting for various WordPress subjects of interest. I love it here! The people I have had contact with from the internal support staff, to the people handling the chat support and the administration, have all treated me with respect and kindness. You can't put a price on that?
Hey there, David!

Your review and feedback not only brightened up our day, it shows that everything that we're striving for is not just an "idea" but a lot more.

People like you is what gives us confidence and more reasons to give a fight and build up the best community out there!

Thanks for being a part of our family ๐Ÿ˜Š
Once again fast and professional support! There are very seldom problems with my Wordpress installation. Changed even to the WPMU-hosting. Also always a great experience in case of problems to get sufficient support!
Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars! ๐ŸŒŸ
I've just started the trial period yesterday and I am amazed at everything I've got with this. This looks so great. So happy that I found WPMUDEV!
So happy to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the review.
some of the fastest and friendliest support out there.
Thanks so much for your feedback, Marleen!
There always seems to be someone right there to respond. Remarkable!
And we'll always be there for you!

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Randy.
Rupok Chowdhury was the superhero today... Its getting kinda boring leaving 5 star reviews for these guys but darn it i cant find any faults! They are really just too good and polite - Makes me angry :) Thanks again Rupok, great support as allways!
It's never boring reading through feedback like yours ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks so much that you took the time to review our services with 5 stars!
Rupok does a wonderful job. Very professional and very knowledgeable. I keep finding dates/numbers on my website that are literally "stick men" because of elementor, and Rupok fixed all of them for me. I love WPMU!
So happy to hear that Rupok was able to help!

Thank you for reviewing our services with 5 stars.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 1,063 reviews