WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Great job by Prathamesh Palve for all his hard work. He helped us resolve an issue and worked a good while to see it through. Outstanding support!"
Awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Jerone, and for rating our services with five stars.
"AWESOME SERVICE"
Thanks for the 5-star rating, Jeff!
"Prathamesh You truly are a Support Hero! Thank you so much for helping me resolve an issue I have had for months :)"
Woot woot!

He is indeed a Hero 😉 Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services, Gem!
"Always get correct fixes to difficult issues, especially with CSS problems."
So glad to hear that!

Thank you for the review.
"I have been using the services of WPMUDEV for over 4 years now however as my website design/hosting was mainly a hobby. So during that time, I had been quite sporadic with my paid membership. The basic small business websites I started out with would not totally cover the monthly membership. Admittingly I had opened more than one trial account over the years (slaps wrist) - mainly due to affordability. During that time I contacted customer services frequently and ALWAYS had a pleasurable experience whereby I was always offered a working solution. I recently rekindled with family members that I had not been in touch with for over 35 years... They are producing a children's animation and hey ho they need a few websites. So off I go to WPMUDEV remembering that they now include the hosting of 3 websites as part of the monthly fee. Just finished speaking with Erick Fogtman Accounts Agent - I have spoken to him a few times in the past. This time around I was needing advice on how to proceed with my new project. Well, what a top man!! - he explained all possible options whilst holding a warm conversation. The last thing I said to him was: Yes please, Erick - and thanks for helping me out "YET AGAIN" - it's because of your help I'm sending my family your way... You always went out of your way for me - HENCE MY FAMILY JOINS YOURS!!! Yep they get the business without a doubt and it is all down to Erick. Good on you Erick"
What the best way to start on Monday?! Well, reading feedback like yours, for sure 😀

Thank you very much for this, you've brightened up our day and we can't really express our gratitude for your kind words.

"Amazing to deal with and solved my problem"
Super! 🙂

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5-stars!
"Really awesome support! The agent went the extra mile to help me."
We're so happy about that!

Thanks so much for the review 🙂
"I've been a member since 2012 and lived through promise after promise after promise that plugins would work seamlessly together and be implemented as easily as advertised. MarketPress, CoursePress . . . you name it. It never happened. I stayed loyal. I continued to pay. Now, in 2019, they go from 100+ plugins to less than 20. They have moved from a true multisite/multiuser developer to another glorified WordPress hosting company. So disgusting I want to throw up in my mouth. I'm transitioning away from them completely."
We're sorry for the frustration caused by this. 😞

It was not an easy decision; that's the only certain thing. However, this new direction allows us to focus more on things that the vast majority of our members need and use, as well as enable us to adapt development resources much more efficiently.

Additionally, we have introduced new services recently such as Hosting which raised the value of the membership itself, and we plan on adding more features shortly.

Last but not least, any of our plugins that are no longer in active development doesn't mean that they stopped working, they still do, and we continue to support them just like with any other WordPress plugin. We've released them publicly on GitHub, so other developers can further maintain them a well as create their variations (and we'd love to see that happening. We encourage anyone to take active development on them!)

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that some of our members had an impact from that decision, and we're sorry once more for any inconvenience caused by this. Our support team will be right by your side should you need to make any transition from plugins that we discontinued from our development arsenal, so please don't hesitate to reach out to them.

We do hope that we will change your mind and have you with us for many years to come!

Thank you for your candid feedback.
"Your support was AWESOME!!! Abdul Wajed did a Great job! Thank You"
That's great! 🙂

Thank you very much for your feedback and review.
"Fast and friendly service. A+++"
Thanks so much for the 5-star rating!
"I had a rogue Dev who tried to destroy the site and left it in ruins. Support came riding in like a white hat wearing cowboy and FIXED the issues. Thank you!!"
Sorry to hear about that, and we're really glad we were able to help you!

Thank you for reviewing our services. 😀
"WPMU DEV is an amazing must have wordpress asset, especially for all those who find technical troubleshooting extremely challenging. The support is amazingly patient, kind and very dedicated to resolving the errors and help in optimization. Very happy. Worth every cent."
Really appreciate your kind words, Sona.

Thank you for your feedback and review!
"Great tools and phenomenal support! Could not ask for better support staff, always there and always on point!!!"
Thank you very much for rating our services with 5 stars, Craig!
"knowledgable and quick response"
Our duty! 😉

Thank you very much for rating our services.
"So Great Support Anytime with the WPMUDE Team. We are happy!!!! Thank you Katya, Violeta, Rupok"
Super!

Thank you for the shoutout, and for rating our services with 5 stars 😀
"Very fast and realiable service, best money spent on a subscription EVER!"
So happy about that, Matteo!

Thank you. 🙂
"Great tech Support !"
Thank you very much for your feedback and rating!
"I've been a WPMUDEV user for years and have relied on a small subset of their plugins as mainstays of our client sites. Today I ran into some issues with a third-party plugin that was misbehaving, and wasn't playing well with WP Smush Pro. I opened a support ticket using WPMUDEV's integrated Chat Support through my WP-Admin Dashboard, and worked for a time with a very knowledgeable and patient rep (Ohid!) who ran tests, gathered information, and even logged into my site using WPMUDEV's "Grant Access" mechanism, which avoided all the hassle of creating additional user accounts. After more testing and discussion, he was able to provide a thoughtful solution that worked around the other plugin's shortcomings. An outstanding first interaction with their support team, so glad I had them available!"
Awesome! 🙂

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this with us, Michael, and above all, for being a part of our community.
"Excelent service.."
Thanks so much for the review.
"I come back to wpmudev recently and that is the best move i have made in a long while. Didn't realise how much had changed in the last year or so. The guy's in support have all been really helpful."
Thanks so much for your feedback and 5-star rating!

We also have some awesome features piped up for release, which we're sure will amaze you 😉
WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 942 reviews