WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Rupov Chowdhury was fantastic and very nicely helped with all of my questions!!!!
Awesome!

Glad to hear that he was able to help.
I had an issue which we found to be a setting I had entered. The support person was super helpful and knowledgeable and fixed it. Very happy with the 24/7 support :)
Happy to hear that, Katrina!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our support.
Super quick and knew exactly what the problem was and where i should go to fix it!
Super!

Thank you for the review and rating.
Abdul Wajed is a genius!
Thanks so much for the review, Chris!
Just for the support you should take out a subscription. Rupok has been a great help with my problem (Assest optimization).

I contact support more often, so not only my compliments to Rupok. The others also do a good job.

And oh not totally unimportant: Their products/services also work great! Super easy for all levels of wordpress developers.
Really happy to hear that, Okke.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars.
Rupok was relentless in pursuing a major issue...and then even a smaller one, too! All issues resolved. THANK YOU!
Awesome!

Thanks for rating our services with 5 stars.
Amazing. My situation was totally solved.
Thank you for everything.
Glad we were able to help! 😎
Reason to change my reviews is here --> Plugins are OKAY but believe me guys hosting is the worst as far as we have faced earlier we were using siteground and there was 0 downtime but since after migrating to WPMU hosting and that too the silver hosting our website is down more than 4-5 time a day ever our authors are not able to publish the news if they start doing it website crashes, it is not able to handle the load my query is not solved yet and they don’t have any solution the only changes done from the migration of siteground to WPMU was the addition of plugins sold by WPMU & the hosting with silver and they say that your plugin is culprit please upgrade to gold membership, believe me, guys you will regret just think if your website is not up and running what will you do with an SEO plugin, image smush plugin or hummingbird. Google will push you down if your website is down multiple times in a day
Rupok is just amazing. Went extra thousand miles to help me solve the problem caused by my mistake. Super patient and knowledgeable. Thank you so so much!
All that matters is that is was sorted out! We're so happy to hear that 😎

Thank you for the 5-star rating!
Rupok was super helpful and is amazing at trouble shooting wordpress issues! Thanks alot!
So happy to hear that he was able to help!

Thank you for the review.
Rupok is awesome at resolving wordpress issues!
Thank you for the review!
Had weeks and weeks of issues with Smartcrawl Plugin. At first support was very helpful, however, because it was not resolved after some weeks, I would check up to see how it was going, and be met with curt responses from 'support'.

The issue was that Smartcrawl would miss hundreds of url's from the sitemap. Things happen but it went on for weeks and I was treated badly if I asked why
Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our support. However, we do have specific processes in place, as already explained by our staff, both during Live Chat as well as in your support ticket, to ensure that all information is kept into one place, which is crucial when we need to debug issues further.

Of course, we do understand your points too, and that this could be better communicated in the end since all you wanted was to get an update about the status of your ticket.

We'll further discuss this internally to structure our processes better and prevent such occurrences.

Thank you for your candid feedback.
Give this man a raise: Abdul Wajed - he's super talented and very kind. Gets the job done every time!!
Really happy to hear that! (he's indeed great, none can deny that!)

Thanks so much for the review.
WPMU DEV is the best thing that has happened to Wordpress since Wordpress. I really mean it, outstanding service, and EPIC support, I'm always solving issues with the help of the support team, even when my issues are not related to their product.

Rupok Chowdhury, was really helpful when I needed help with Elementor and other plugins, helped me to solve a few troubles.

Thanks!
Awesome!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars.
Straight forward support!
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for the extra effort!!
Our duty 😎

Thanks for the 5-star review.
Patrick Freitas, one of WPMU Dev's Support staff, went above and beyond to assist me today. My initial enquiry was misplaced (I should have been adjusting CNAME DNS records at the registrar) and yet he expertly guided me towards a successful outcome, even suggesting an additional item that gave me an even more improved final solution; what a star! Thank you Patrick, thank you WPMU Dev.
Thanks so much for this awesome review, Graham! πŸ’™
Despite their misleading advertisements, the do not offer unlimited sites for a flat fee like many competitors. Furthermore, they were unable to install the proper SSL certificates or be able to transfer subdomains. It took over 4 hours to get a response to a critical issue. I strongly advise against using WPMUDEV for hosting multiple sites.
Thieves. You can try for 7 days, and when you disconnect the plugin (which has renew membership clearly labelled at the plugin), they charge you the year subscription anyway!
It is a scam and a con designed to relive you of your cash, not to build a loyal customer base.
When you contact support to get an explanation and a refund, you no longer exist and can't get a response - despite having an unwanted full membership!
Hey there.

Sorry that you feel this way, though deactivating a plugin from your WordPress site wouldn't be a cancelation if that makes sense.

Canceling could easily be done from the account section, something that you've done after you paid for the yearly plan.

Our staff already explained everything in detail to you, so if you have any further questions, feel free to reply to them.

Take care.
I've been building WordPress sites for nearly 6 years now, dealt with many different vendors, plugin makers, support, etc. I've experienced anxiety and frustration, had to wait a lot, going back and forth with meaningless questions, meant to put the responsibility to somebody else. Like many other designers/developers I guess. But since I found out WPMU Dev, I can safely say that there isn't anything nearly good as those guys! Not only they do the job every time I need something, but they also do it quick. And honestly, they even have a way of making you happy when you communicate with them :) That's for the support. But also great are all their plugins, their hosting service, their blog and the knowledge base. This membership really helped me elevate my work substantially and boosted my business. Highly recommended!
Wow! What amazing feedback, Asen!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars. 😊