WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Absolutely amazing. My website had been hacked and they sorted it out over a weekedn in a couple of hours. Removing all the hacked scripts. Special thanks to Patrick Freitas - much appreciated!
That's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! 😎
Excellent hands on help!
Glad we were able to help!

Thanks for the review, Thomas!
Neel suggested a fix in a jiffy, and suddenly, all was good again in the world. Thanks ever so much Neel!
That's amazing 😎

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Cool plugins
Thanks for your feedback! 🙂
Swift solution - under 60 seconds. :)
That must be some kind of a record! 😄

Thanks for the review!
Rupok just helped me with css for mobile and desktop. Great to work with. Something i had been trying to figure out for over an hour. And it took him 5 minutes if not less. WPMU support is excellent - much appreciated.
So happy Rupok was able to assist you on this!

Thank you very much for reviewing our services, Robin.
Cool plugins, awesome support!
Cool plugins, awesome support!
Thanks for the feedback and rating!
Patrick Cohen was SUPER helpful today! He communicated clearly, helped me sort through some confusing info, and took the time to make sure I knew when to move forward. He also provided some knowledgeable recommendations. Thanks Patrick!
Super! Patrick is indeed a 🌟 right?!

Thanks for the review and rating, Charles.
good , thanks
Glad we were able to help!

Thanks for rating our services.
I love working with WPMU DEV. They are there 24-7 to help you with all types of WP issues, from hosting to config files and helping to troubleshoot issues. Thanks WPMU Dev!
Thanks so much for your feedback, Mark!

We always strive to offer the best services in all aspects, so seeing that reflected through your review is priceless.

Prathamesh saved me from a disaster, i have installed a db backup plugin and it started showing me db error and he went the extra mile to fix these and what we could say other than Bahubali's of Wordpress.
That's awesome!

So happy to read your feedback and experience with our support. Thanks for the review and 5-star rating 🙂
Rupok was awesome and patient with my questions. Very helpful.
Many thanks for your feedback and rating, Stephen!
Fast and good, thanks for help and knowlage :)
Glad we were able to help, Oskars!

We'd also love to hear your feedback on how we could have turned your experience into a 5-star one.
Aditya Shah helped me with my website and provided multiple solutions to the problem I was having, Thank you so much.
Glad we were able to help!

If you can share additional feedback on how we could turn your 4-star experience into a 5-star, then be sure to let us know.
Fantastic service! their online chat is usually available straight away, everyone is always very helpful, happy and polite
Thank you very much for the review, Will!
Prathamesh Palve helped me today, and he helped me exquisitely!!!! honestly, just the support forum is worth the money!!!
So happy to read your feedback, Evi!

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars. 😀
So helpful!!! Thank you!
Glad we were able to assist!

Thanks so much for the review 🙂
I really like you
Well, we like you too! 😉
I host my site on the Silver plan with most of the plugins active. Aside from some issues with moving my site across, I've found the process to be pretty solid. The plugins work as advertised and it's a huge relief to know that most of the functionality my site requires comes from a plugins that are being developed by the same company - so theoretically, they'll always play nice with each other. But the real standout is the support. I've had three instances of using their support system so far, and each time has been a positive experience. And that's worth a lot to someone who needs a helping hand with the complex stuff.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review, Laurence!

We really appreciate that.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 1,063 reviews