WPMU DEV Reviews

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Click Here

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Una volta scoperto non se ne fa più a meno"
Grazie mille ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
"We have been using WPMU DEV for a while now and we are so happy to have them in our corner! Always helpful :) Thank you guys !"
Thank you for your kind words, Megan!

Happy to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜Š
"Amazing support as always, if it wasn't for WPMU DEV I would be totally lost. They have helped shape our site into something professional. Everyone so far we have worked with has been extremely professional! Keep up the great work."
So happy to have you with us, Mark!

Thanks for being a part of our community (or should we say, "family", right?!).
"Awesome support and excellent plug-ins. Smartcrawl and smush are both super helpful and easy to use. They are always there for you as well. WPMU will not dissapoint, highly recommend!"
Aw, thanks so much for your kind words, Craig

Really appreciate that.
"Friendly and eager to help out and solve the problem!"
Thanks so much for your feedback and rating!
"WPMUDEV is a must use membership for anyone who is with wordpress, the support people here are awesome. I spoke with NEEL, BAMBOO, SUHAG, PRATMESH , ASH, ADITYA everyone went that extra mile in helping me . If you are developer need a hand while working or simple blog writer need to host wordpress at the best place . Anything for WORDPRESS we have WPMUDEV."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review, Ncy!

Thanks for being a part of our community ๐Ÿ˜Š
"great support"
Thanks for your feedback!
"i was having crawl issues and an overun sitemap. Patrick fixed this in 2 mins. Thank you wpmudev, you guys are the best!"
yay! That's great ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for reviewing our services.
"Patrick Freitas helped me out with my slow website. He went above and beyond to fix the issue. Thanks WPMU DEV team for such nice talents."
Super!

Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars.
"Great experience as always. Quick and informative."
Thanks so much for your feedback!
"Excellent. I was having an issue backing up with snapshot and after adding lines to wp.config it all works again now."
That's awesome!

So glad that it worked for you, Russell ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the 5-star rating.
"Rupok just made my day! I received a warning from Google Speed Test about slow redirects of my landing page and he explained in detail how the whole procedure works between DNS and server, and he realized that I really wanted to find a solution. We found the perfect way to solve the issue and no more complaints from Google but a speedy redirect! I am very grateful and appreciate the expertise and willingness to help from Rupok and WPMUDEV Support Team. It feels like I am just a message away from solving any issue that I might face. Thank you."
So happy to hear your experience with our support, Kat!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services.
"Rupok helped me quickly and very friendly with all my technical problems! I am 100% satisfied with the customer service."
So happy to hear that!

Thank you very much for reviewing our services.
"Thank you for the great service... on a Sunday afternoon!"
Thank you for your great rating, Jennifer ๐Ÿ˜‰
"good service"
Thanks for your rating!

If you would like to share more on what we could improve on our products and services to make this into a 5-star review, then be sure to let us know.

We'd love to hear your feedback. ๐Ÿ™‚
"AMAZING OUT OF THIS WORLD SUPPORT!"
Super!!

Thanks so much for the 5-star rating, Leonel!
Thanks so much for the review, Leonel!
"Best live chat support I've ever experienced. Please never change :)"
We won't ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks so much for reviewing our services!
"WPMU is great! Can't say enough good things about them. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and experts!"
Thanks so much for your kind words and 5-star rating, Robin!
"Rupok Chowdhury: This guy should have his own company. I have dealt with a few at this company and most are really savvy. But this guy is a Ninja. Rupok Chowdhury is his name, outstanding and amazing!"
"Rupok Chowdhury is his name, outstanding and amazing!"

This is what we had to encounter in the office early in the morning, him running around, throwing ninja stars and whispering that phrase over and over again... ๐Ÿ˜œ

Jokes aside, he is indeed amazing and we often brag about all our staff! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks so much for this review, it brightened up our day.
"updated smush and my header logo has been removed! I put on inactive this plugin and the logo is active again."
So sorry to hear about that, Roaten!

It could be due to a plugin or theme conflict, so we need to take a closer look into that. Since we couldn't locate any accounts with your current details, one of our staff will reach out to you via email in order to assist you on that matter.

Thank you!