WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
I've been with WPMU for years and years, don't know what I would do without their great support!
No, we should really be thanking you, Eric!

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer 💙
I could not be much happier with WPMU DEV. The online help is excellent. My hosting is great. The plugins work as advertised. I am pleased to recommend WPMU DEV to anyone.
So happy to hear that!

Thanks so much for the 5-star rating, David!
Bhakti Rajdev is a great live chat representative, she helped deal with my enquiry even though she could of just pointed me to a link with documentations, i praise WPMU DEV for their excellent hosting service as well as their excellent customer service!
We always strive to offer the best possible services in all aspects, so your feedback is more than just appreciated.

Thank you! 😎
This is the next generation, is here, is now and soon we will realise that old platforms they just don't work anymore. All the best guys, because of you and with you I am a rock star!
Hmmm that could easily be one of our Hero songs, so we may steal those lyrics 😁

Thanks so much for the review, Adi!
Bhakti Rajdev gave superior service in helping me get my site migrated from my current host. She was extremely professional, patient, and knowledgeable. Bhakti is a shining example of what customer service is all about. Thank you Bhakti. And Thank you WPMU Dev!
Amazing!

Really appreciate your kind words and feedback, Jerry. Thank you for the review.
Your support service is amazing, now i understand why your mascot are superheroes! Bhakti Rajdev helped me to solve a lot of problems in few minutes and she was so kind with me! I love WPMU Dev, i won't stop to say it!
Aw, that's so nice of you. We love you too 💙

Thank you for the review, Matteo!
Mahamad Sayed was extremely helpful and solved my multisite problem. Thanks a lot
So happy to hear that!

Thank you very much for the review, Loic.
I really appreciate Neel's help AND patience. He is a miracle worker 😂
Niceeee!!

Really appreciate your feedback, Candace.

The detailed and friendly help I got in migrating to and getting up and running with WPMUdev has been marvelous. Thanks for such patient help, Patrick!
Awesome! So glad to hear that 🙂

Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars.
Just had a great support experience with Bhakti Rajdev, yet another great supporter that really understands and rapidly solves customer issues. Just GREAT!
So happy to hear that, Fabio!

Best Plugin
Thank you for the 5-star rating!
Thank you Neel Gajjar for your time and professional support!
He's great, right?!

Thanks so much for the 5-star rating, Fabien.
Like always WPMU DEV helped me a lot with my wp issues
Glad we were able to help 😎
WPMU Dev support are literally awesome! They are hugely supportive, extremely knowledgable, friendly and more than happy to help.

I can't recommend them enough!
Awesome!

Thank you very much for the review, Aaran!
Bhakti Rajdev was my support/chat helper. Online chat responded very quickly, the problem was identified correctly and speedily and, I am pleased to say, resolved completely. I am a really happy customer.
So happy to hear that too, Eddie!

Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars.
Live Support is perfect!
Thanks so much for your feedback, Alexandre!
i would like to thank wpmudev support team for providing me so much information for my current project, yes, i was reading and learning a lot from wpmudev thats why i decided to continue with them
We're thrilled to have you with us!

Thank you for the review.
I honestly have no idea what I'd do without WPMU Dev. The support staff has helped me through so many issues with WordPress. They've been invaluable for my learning process. The whole hosting and plugins system makes it amazing.
Awesome! 😎

Really appreciate that you took the time to review our services, John.

Thank you!
Very helpful. They figured out a problem that was really bothering me with wordpress.
Glad we were able to help!

Thank you for the review.
customer service was exceptional, very happy. Bhakti Rajdev was awesome and patient and understandable, customer service like that is what makes one want to always have wpmudev.
Brilliant!

Thank you very much for your feedback and review, Dan.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.94 based on 1,237 reviews