WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"I had a rogue Dev who tried to destroy the site and left it in ruins. Support came riding in like a white hat wearing cowboy and FIXED the issues. Thank you!!"
Sorry to hear about that, and we're really glad we were able to help you!

Thank you for reviewing our services. 😀
"WPMU DEV is an amazing must have wordpress asset, especially for all those who find technical troubleshooting extremely challenging. The support is amazingly patient, kind and very dedicated to resolving the errors and help in optimization. Very happy. Worth every cent."
Really appreciate your kind words, Sona.

Thank you for your feedback and review!
"Great tools and phenomenal support! Could not ask for better support staff, always there and always on point!!!"
Thank you very much for rating our services with 5 stars, Craig!
"knowledgable and quick response"
Our duty! 😉

Thank you very much for rating our services.
"So Great Support Anytime with the WPMUDE Team. We are happy!!!! Thank you Katya, Violeta, Rupok"
Super!

Thank you for the shoutout, and for rating our services with 5 stars 😀
"Very fast and realiable service, best money spent on a subscription EVER!"
So happy about that, Matteo!

Thank you. 🙂
"Great tech Support !"
Thank you very much for your feedback and rating!
"I've been a WPMUDEV user for years and have relied on a small subset of their plugins as mainstays of our client sites. Today I ran into some issues with a third-party plugin that was misbehaving, and wasn't playing well with WP Smush Pro. I opened a support ticket using WPMUDEV's integrated Chat Support through my WP-Admin Dashboard, and worked for a time with a very knowledgeable and patient rep (Ohid!) who ran tests, gathered information, and even logged into my site using WPMUDEV's "Grant Access" mechanism, which avoided all the hassle of creating additional user accounts. After more testing and discussion, he was able to provide a thoughtful solution that worked around the other plugin's shortcomings. An outstanding first interaction with their support team, so glad I had them available!"
Awesome! 🙂

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this with us, Michael, and above all, for being a part of our community.
"Excelent service.."
Thanks so much for the review.
"I come back to wpmudev recently and that is the best move i have made in a long while. Didn't realise how much had changed in the last year or so. The guy's in support have all been really helpful."
Thanks so much for your feedback and 5-star rating!

We also have some awesome features piped up for release, which we're sure will amaze you 😉
"Excellent support"
Thank you for your feedback!
"I've connected several times to various agents at WPMUDev. All of which have been very helpful. I am writing this review after my experience working with Prathamesh Palve on 6/9/2019. I was having issues with loading times on my site. He took the time to read my detailed, self-written, report as to what my problems were. He then delved deeper than I ever would have expected to investigate the problems and find a solution. Upon fixing the problem, he continued to look further to see what else he could do to improve my site. Lastly, he was happy to look at other services that were connected to my site. This required him to log into those specific sites to make sure everything was good to go. Just wanted to say thank you to Prathamesh for the support and help. WPMUDev is worth the price just to work with him. Thanks!"
You've brightened up our day, Blake!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support team and Prathamesh (he is awesome, right?!), and for rating our services with 5-stars.
"Prathamesh was great. he is very helpful and professional."
Thank you very much for the 5-star review!
"Wow... The WPMU DEV is outstanding!!! I would give Prathamesh 6 from 5 stars if possible."
Awesome!

Thanks so much for your feedback and rating, Saleh!
"always amazing!"
Thank you very much for the review!
"Excellent customer service. Helpful, friendly tech support. They helped me with multiple site issues. And helped me decrease my site speed from 6.5 to 1.9s. Can't ask for more!"
Reducing Loading time from 6.5s down to 1.9s? Wow! Now that's a huge improvement 😎

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Gwen!
"A great experience overall. I got a nice walktrough after I got my issue fixed, so I learned a bit myself. Nothing bad to say. Keep it up."
Thanks for your feedback and rating!
"Your representative was very helpful, knowledgeable and quick to resolve my problem"
So glad to hear that!

Thank you for the review, Kevin.
"Great work by WPMUDEV (Prathamesh Palve) he help us cleaned a site that was hacked and malware planted in it. Happy our site is running normal again. Highly recommend. Peace!!"
Awesome! Happy we were able to help you clean up the site 😎

Thank for rating our services with 5 stars.
"Excellent service always and i know i have an IT person at hand anytime of the day or night, so i don't panic if i break something or if i'm having trouble updating anything, plus i have this service for all my sites. Very worthwhile."
That's great, Amanda!

Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star rating.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 981 reviews