WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Well, i have been using WPMUDEV's plugins for some time, but there came a time when i didn't need them anymore ( wasnt using them like i thought i would ). So i went and deleted this Pro Sites plugin, but there was the problem the upload quota was still there! Thanks to Andri Koolme ( best surname ever! ) from sales who made it happen i got in touch with tech support to help with this issue and Patrick Cohen from the tech support who helped solve the problem! really awesome they helped me even after i stopped being a member, awesome support guys!"
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services, Jeffrey!
"Really great tech support. I found the team available and skilled with Multisite. It's a great platform but more complex than WP, so it's great to have a strong tech support team behind me. Thanks for the awesome help."
That's really great to hear, Wayne!

Thanks for the review.
"Kris was amazing! He went above and beyond to help, was incredibly patient and knowledgeable and facilitated the process of migrating my site and even optimizing it for speed using Hummingbird to help me achieve a score of 96 off the bat :) Here's looking forward to working with WPMU Dev long term. Sincerely, Graham"
That's awesome, Graham!

Thanks so much for reviewing our services with 5 stars.
"This was the second time that Patrick Cohen helped me with some issues, and I must say, he's a damn good Support Monkey! Thanks, Patrick!"
Awesome! Banana party on its way 🙊🍌

Thanks for the review and feedback, Myriam!
"I've been a WPMUDEV user for years and have relied on a small subset of their plugins as mainstays of our client sites. Today I ran into some issues with a third-party plugin that was misbehaving, and wasn't playing well with WP Smush Pro. I opened a support ticket using WPMUDEV's integrated Chat Support through my WP-Admin Dashboard, and worked for a time with a very knowledgeable and patient rep (Ohid!) who ran tests, gathered information, and even logged into my site using WPMUDEV's "Grant Access" mechanism, which avoided all the hassle of creating additional user accounts. After more testing and discussion, he was able to provide a thoughtful solution that worked around the other plugin's shortcomings. An outstanding first interaction with their support team, so glad I had them available!"
Awesome! 🙂

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this with us, Michael, and above all, for being a part of our community.
"Perfect support!"
Thanks for the review!
"I touched WP several years ago and was not pleased. These days, I didn't had the choice to go around it - and after a long, careful evaluation, I decided to give it a go with WPMU. That totally changed the game. Their docs, tools and plugins are making everything a total breeze and no-brainer. I don't remember when was the last time I got so much bang for the bucks :) Notably, their live chat support seriously knows what they are doing. I never got one of these standard "SOP" responses from them, they actually do dig into your problem."
Many thanks for sharing this with us, Nico!

We really appreciate you took the time to review and rate our services with 5-stars 🙂
"My god you guys are good!!! Seriously - ultra fast, reliable and professional always always!!! AMAZING support. I have to say, your support team beats BY MILES any support i have ever experienced elsewhere! Just OUTSTANDING!! 10 STARS!"
We really appreciate your feedback and rating, Thomas!

It really brightened up our day 🌞
"Contacted wpmudev with a couple of issues and Patrick Cohen did an amazing job in helping out! He took the time and was very patient and most importantly very knowledgeable -> problems solved! If you come across him, you're in good hands :)"
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our support! We really appreciate that.
"Patrick was wonderful and patient and went above and beyond to help me fix the issue. I appreciated his help and felt his support was wonderful for the value of the subscription I pay each month! :-)"
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Mikkel! Really glad to hear that Patrick was able to assist you.
"I don't know how I'd function without being able to have their assistance."
Thanks for your awesome feedback, Meredith! 😎
"Super pleased with our experience with WPMU DEV software. Extremely fast and responsive support developers available to help us at each stage of our development sprint. When temporary setbacks come up WPMU DEV will do the necessary to share trouble shooting information and resourceful solutions. We are pleased to build our site with their fantastic set of plugins. WPMU DEV software is a useful foundation to being developing super wordpress user experiences. So far we couldn't have reached our short term milestones of development with out their expert assistance. Super grateful and beyond satisfied. Tight work! Have a super day in the land of the living. Later."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Justin! We really appreciate that 😀
"awesome support."
Thanks for the review!
"Support been very good and helpful."
Great to hear that we've met your expectations! Thank you for your review.
"I love working with WPMU DEV. They are there 24-7 to help you with all types of WP issues, from hosting to config files and helping to troubleshoot issues. Thanks WPMU Dev!"
Thanks so much for your feedback, Mark!

We always strive to offer the best services in all aspects, so seeing that reflected through your review is priceless.

"So helpful!!! Thank you!"
Glad we were able to assist!

Thanks so much for the review 🙂
WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 1,018 reviews