WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
I am using both the plugin developed by wpmu dev for my business operation. However their turnover time take more than 8 hours to solve a sudden bugs. When I already indicate the important of how it is affecting my daily operation of my business, they did not show any urgency to assist to solve my problem. Instead I’m throw to wait and no updates was given. Support agent are all just a waste of time to be online with them for more than 4 hours staying up at the wee hours. I have been a long time customer but I am really disappointed with the support given for my problem this time round. I really hope you can look into this seriously. If not you will lose a lot more customer.
So sorry to hear about the situation here. We did review the support tickets you're referring to, and further discussed this with our developers.

They're already working on a fix on Forminator plugins (which conflicted with Beehive) and will be released as soon as it passes our QA tests.

On that note, we'd like to clarify that when bugs are identified, or generally complex issues are handled through our forums, while we always aim to provide a solution ASAP, there are several internal processes involved to ensure stable releases.

So apart from code reviews, our QA team has to also thoroughly test releases in multiple scenarios, which in some cases can add up to the overall release timeframe.

Of course, this is not an excuse, so please don't misunderstand this. We understand how frustrating this can be for you, and rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your candid feedback.
updated smush and my header logo has been removed! I put on inactive this plugin and the logo is active again.
So sorry to hear about that, Roaten!

It could be due to a plugin or theme conflict, so we need to take a closer look into that. Since we couldn't locate any accounts with your current details, one of our staff will reach out to you via email in order to assist you on that matter.

Thank you!
Oh dear...
Hey there, Jez!

Could you please share more feedback on the reasons behind your 1-star review? We embrace all kinds of feedback, and as we always strive to improve, any suggestions or criticism you may have is more than welcome.

As a side note, since we couldn't track down any account associated with the email address that you used for this review, feel free to email us to contact@wpmudev.org so we can discuss this further.

Thank you!
Mmnjbhhcycyfycgcgycycu
I've been a member since 2012 and lived through promise after promise after promise that plugins would work seamlessly together and be implemented as easily as advertised. MarketPress, CoursePress . . . you name it. It never happened. I stayed loyal. I continued to pay. Now, in 2019, they go from 100+ plugins to less than 20. They have moved from a true multisite/multiuser developer to another glorified WordPress hosting company. So disgusting I want to throw up in my mouth. I'm transitioning away from them completely.
We're sorry for the frustration caused by this. šŸ˜ž

It was not an easy decision; that's the only certain thing. However, this new direction allows us to focus more on things that the vast majority of our members need and use, as well as enable us to adapt development resources much more efficiently.

Additionally, we have introduced new services recently such as Hosting which raised the value of the membership itself, and we plan on adding more features shortly.

Last but not least, any of our plugins that are no longer in active development doesn't mean that they stopped working, they still do, and we continue to support them just like with any other WordPress plugin. We've released them publicly on GitHub, so other developers can further maintain them a well as create their variations (and we'd love to see that happening. We encourage anyone to take active development on them!)

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that some of our members had an impact from that decision, and we're sorry once more for any inconvenience caused by this. Our support team will be right by your side should you need to make any transition from plugins that we discontinued from our development arsenal, so please don't hesitate to reach out to them.

We do hope that we will change your mind and have you with us for many years to come!

Thank you for your candid feedback.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 1,084 reviews