WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Had weeks and weeks of issues with Smartcrawl Plugin. At first support was very helpful, however, because it was not resolved after some weeks, I would check up to see how it was going, and be met with curt responses from 'support'.

The issue was that Smartcrawl would miss hundreds of url's from the sitemap. Things happen but it went on for weeks and I was treated badly if I asked why
Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our support. However, we do have specific processes in place, as already explained by our staff, both during Live Chat as well as in your support ticket, to ensure that all information is kept into one place, which is crucial when we need to debug issues further.

Of course, we do understand your points too, and that this could be better communicated in the end since all you wanted was to get an update about the status of your ticket.

We'll further discuss this internally to structure our processes better and prevent such occurrences.

Thank you for your candid feedback.
Overall, this service started out great. The migration was easy and the cost is excellent. Since moving to WPMU Dev hosting about 4 weeks ago, my site has been down at least once a week. There's always some issue going on with the site. The most recent reason that my site was down was because of the Hummingbird plugin. Their support is available 24/7 which is awesome. But the level of support is vastly different. Sometimes they provide good support. Other times they just push the problem to me and force me to figure it out, like with a plugin compatibility test. Thiinking of switching hosts if this keeps happening
Hi Nikolay!

Thank you for your candid feedback, and sorry to hear about those issues. We've checked your support tickets as well as chat transcripts, and the issue you mentioned related to a plugin conflict.

Please do reach out to our support team so they can further review this on your setup.

Thank you for your time, and we hope that we'll change your 2-star experience into a 5 one!
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /var/www/challtr5294/data/www/alltruckservice.com.ua/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1889
WPMU DEV is rated 4.94 based on 1,229 reviews