WPMU DEV Reviews

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
WPMU DEV are always great with support, thanks guys, especially Rupok Chowdhury
Thanks for the review, Steve!

If you could share any feedback on how we could turn your experience into a 5-star, that would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much for your feedback, Steve!

And if there's anything else we can do to make it a 5-star rating, then be sure to let us know. We always strive to improve, and your aspect of this would be much appreciated.
Fast and good, thanks for help and knowlage :)
Glad we were able to help, Oskars!

We'd also love to hear your feedback on how we could have turned your experience into a 5-star one.
Aditya Shah helped me with my website and provided multiple solutions to the problem I was having, Thank you so much.
Glad we were able to help!

If you can share additional feedback on how we could turn your 4-star experience into a 5-star, then be sure to let us know.
I host my site on the Silver plan with most of the plugins active. Aside from some issues with moving my site across, I've found the process to be pretty solid. The plugins work as advertised and it's a huge relief to know that most of the functionality my site requires comes from a plugins that are being developed by the same company - so theoretically, they'll always play nice with each other. But the real standout is the support. I've had three instances of using their support system so far, and each time has been a positive experience. And that's worth a lot to someone who needs a helping hand with the complex stuff.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review, Laurence!

We really appreciate that.
good service
Thanks for your rating!

If you would like to share more on what we could improve on our products and services to make this into a 5-star review, then be sure to let us know.

We'd love to hear your feedback. 🙂
Good quick service. Thanks Aditya Shah!
Thanks so much for the review!

If you would like to share any further feedback on things that we could improve on, then be sure to let us know!

Thank you.
Great and fast!
Thanks so much!

If there is anything we can change and hit the 5-star mark for you, then be sure to let us know 🙂
Great help with CSS
Thanks for the review 🙂

Let us know if there's anything we could do to turn this experience into a 5 star one!
Good support..
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Michael, we really appreciate that.

We'd love to hear your feedback on how we could improve our products and services in order to hit the 5-star mark for you!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.95 based on 1,041 reviews