WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Very happy, issue resolved quickly and helpfully!"
"Thanks heaps for fast and great help"
"Very Good experience chatting with Nebu John"
"I came across them by looking for WordPress cache that works with IIS. Then I started to look through their website and realize this is the service I need when comes to support for all thing WordPress. Because I am not a programmer by profession. Having them as my support is very essential. I tried all their products available and find that they are very easy to use and very useful. I mean you could have it all with just single subscription. 24/7 support is crazy and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. If you plan to use WordPress as your website for any kind. I would suggest subscribe to their service and you would not regret! Thank you guys for such an awesome and intuitive service."
"Patrick Cohen is one of the best technical support people I've had the pleasure of interacting with. He is very patient, friendly, and knowledge. WPMU has impressed me so much. I gave it a chance, and now I've transferred over more than 20 sites to its hosting platform."
"Nebu John helped us fix our access/Defender issue immediately!! Thank you!"
"SUPPORT WAS AMAZING!!!!!"
"Just awesome, awesome support! I am very happy with the overall support. Specifically a session with Mr. Patrick Cohen enlightened me in many respects, including questions not in the direct charter of WPMUDEV!"
"First off, thanks a mill to Rupok Chowdhury! He proved to me once again that there seems to be no such thing as "the extra mile" among the WPMUDEV support team. Cause if everyone in the team consistently goes the extra mile, I guess the extra becomes the norm. I use (abuse? :-) ) WPMU DEV EVERY day, for all kinds of problem-solving. I don't' think, in more than a year of being a WPMU DEV customer, there have been more than 2 occasions, where they referred me to the developer of an unruly theme or plugin. Long story short, the monthly membership cost pays itself back in a matter of days, and we would not be where we are with our 2-men team if it weren't for the fact that we can always rely on the WPMU DEV support team. Best investment ever. And that's a full stop!"
"Toller Support, extra schnell, sehr bemüht, einfach klasse!"
"The support that WPMUDEV provides is off the charts. I love these guys. I run an agency business and we often get stuck with something technical. WPMUDEV comes to our rescue. If you have multiple customers or even multiple websites of your own, this is a great service."
"The support from these guys is off the charts quality. Amazing. They save my Wordpress bacon daily!"
"Support almost always knows exactly what to do to fix problems. Gives enormous confidence."
"Hola a toda la comunidad WPMU DEV: A los creadores/desarrolladores/soportes técnicos. Felicitaciones a todos Uds. por tan excelentes productos y por el servicio de calidad que brindan. Pronto muchos clientes de habla hispana."
Awesome feedback!

Gracias 😎
"Una volta scoperto non se ne fa più a meno"
Grazie mille 🇮🇹
"We have been using WPMU DEV for a while now and we are so happy to have them in our corner! Always helpful :) Thank you guys !"
Thank you for your kind words, Megan!

Happy to have you with us 😊
"Amazing support as always, if it wasn't for WPMU DEV I would be totally lost. They have helped shape our site into something professional. Everyone so far we have worked with has been extremely professional! Keep up the great work."
So happy to have you with us, Mark!

Thanks for being a part of our community (or should we say, "family", right?!).
"Awesome support and excellent plug-ins. Smartcrawl and smush are both super helpful and easy to use. They are always there for you as well. WPMU will not dissapoint, highly recommend!"
Aw, thanks so much for your kind words, Craig

Really appreciate that.
"Friendly and eager to help out and solve the problem!"
Thanks so much for your feedback and rating!
"WPMUDEV is a must use membership for anyone who is with wordpress, the support people here are awesome. I spoke with NEEL, BAMBOO, SUHAG, PRATMESH , ASH, ADITYA everyone went that extra mile in helping me . If you are developer need a hand while working or simple blog writer need to host wordpress at the best place . Anything for WORDPRESS we have WPMUDEV."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review, Ncy!

Thanks for being a part of our community 😊
WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 952 reviews