WPMU DEV Reviews

contact@wpmudev.org

PO Box 1218, Windsor
Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Customer and Technical Support is the best especially for new people like me!
The support from WPMU DEV is so great .
fast and great support!
WPMU has been the lifeblood of my business. I wouldn't be as successful without their support. I'm a customer for life and Nahid is an absolute rockstar...
Support was excellent and to the point, even at 1am
Thanks for the review, Evan!
Support has always been first rate: competent, friendly and patient. And the Hub makes it really easy to create and manage multiple. sites I just had a domain mapping session -- the combination of the excellent support and excellent tools (ie the Hub) made it a breeze.
Awesome!

Really appreciate your kind words, Mami. Thanks for the review 😊
WPMUDEV simply rock! Their level of expertise is just awesome, I still haven't been in touch where they couldn't solve my problem. Keep it up WPMUDEV!
Thanks so much for your awesome feedback, Mikkel!
They are great. Their support service is the best around, fast, quick, and solves every WP issue they can, wherever it's in their services or not. Truly exceptional service and support.
Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars!
Extremely helpful and attentive customer service. Fast and affordable dedicated hosting.
Thank you for the review, Caleb!
Really awesome assistance and service. A lot of useful tools to create and manage complex websites!
So happy to hear that!

Thank you for your feedback and rating.
Great and fast support!
Thank you for the review!
Rupok Chowdhury was a huge help to me in the middle of the night. He got my problem sorted out quickly and effectively. A+++
Really happy to hear that, Robyn!

Thanks for sharing this with us.
only because your staff Patrick Freitas he amazing assist I swear no thanks word it will be covered his assisting and his patience with me on billion thanks for him
Awesome!

Thank you very much for your kind words and review, Bahaa 😎
As usual , WPMU DEV Support and specially Bhakti Rajdev are awesome. Fast and helpfull !

Thanks a lot !

Thanks a lot !
You're most certainly welcome 😊

Glad we could help! Thanks for your kind words and feedback.
I can't say enough good things about the support team at WPMUDEV. Thanks to Neel G. for helping me out!
Our duty!

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars.
Abdul Wajed is great support agent. He helped me so much. I extend my thanks to him.
We've passed this directly to him 😉 Thank you!
I have been using WPMUDEV for a while now and very happy with them. "Ashik" from support team helped a lot in solving my queries. Most of the other members have also been very helpful. The membership though can be a bit expensive at times especially during pandemic nowadays, hoping they would provide some discount or offers for continuing members at-least until COVID-19 time-period.
Thanks so much for the review, Anubhav!

That's true, COVID-19 had a huge impact on all of us on a global scale. Whilst we cannot guarantee anything, please feel free to reach out to our experts if we could do anything to help you out during this period.

Thank you.
Awesome service. Superb support!
Thanks so much for your kind words!
Nahid provided fast and very sound support. Very knowledgeable, kind and efficient! - Happy to be with WPMUDEV - and like that they staff their support richly, i.e. the wait times are often short!
Thanks for taking the time to review our services, Peter!

So happy to have you with us.
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 1,210 reviews