WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"The support that WPMUDEV provides is off the charts. I love these guys. I run an agency business and we often get stuck with something technical. WPMUDEV comes to our rescue. If you have multiple customers or even multiple websites of your own, this is a great service."
"The support from these guys is off the charts quality. Amazing. They save my Wordpress bacon daily!"
"Support almost always knows exactly what to do to fix problems. Gives enormous confidence."
"Hola a toda la comunidad WPMU DEV: A los creadores/desarrolladores/soportes técnicos. Felicitaciones a todos Uds. por tan excelentes productos y por el servicio de calidad que brindan. Pronto muchos clientes de habla hispana."
"Una volta scoperto non se ne fa più a meno"
"We have been using WPMU DEV for a while now and we are so happy to have them in our corner! Always helpful :) Thank you guys !"
"Amazing support as always, if it wasn't for WPMU DEV I would be totally lost. They have helped shape our site into something professional. Everyone so far we have worked with has been extremely professional! Keep up the great work."
"Awesome support and excellent plug-ins. Smartcrawl and smush are both super helpful and easy to use. They are always there for you as well. WPMU will not dissapoint, highly recommend!"
Aw, thanks so much for your kind words, Craig

Really appreciate that.
"Friendly and eager to help out and solve the problem!"
Thanks so much for your feedback and rating!
"WPMUDEV is a must use membership for anyone who is with wordpress, the support people here are awesome. I spoke with NEEL, BAMBOO, SUHAG, PRATMESH , ASH, ADITYA everyone went that extra mile in helping me . If you are developer need a hand while working or simple blog writer need to host wordpress at the best place . Anything for WORDPRESS we have WPMUDEV."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review, Ncy!

Thanks for being a part of our community 😊
"great support"
Thanks for your feedback!
"i was having crawl issues and an overun sitemap. Patrick fixed this in 2 mins. Thank you wpmudev, you guys are the best!"
yay! That's great 😊

Thank you for reviewing our services.
"Patrick Freitas helped me out with my slow website. He went above and beyond to fix the issue. Thanks WPMU DEV team for such nice talents."
Super!

Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars.
"Great experience as always. Quick and informative."
Thanks so much for your feedback!
"Excellent. I was having an issue backing up with snapshot and after adding lines to wp.config it all works again now."
That's awesome!

So glad that it worked for you, Russell 🙂 Thanks for the 5-star rating.
"Rupok just made my day! I received a warning from Google Speed Test about slow redirects of my landing page and he explained in detail how the whole procedure works between DNS and server, and he realized that I really wanted to find a solution. We found the perfect way to solve the issue and no more complaints from Google but a speedy redirect! I am very grateful and appreciate the expertise and willingness to help from Rupok and WPMUDEV Support Team. It feels like I am just a message away from solving any issue that I might face. Thank you."
So happy to hear your experience with our support, Kat!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services.
"Rupok helped me quickly and very friendly with all my technical problems! I am 100% satisfied with the customer service."
So happy to hear that!

Thank you very much for reviewing our services.
"Thank you for the great service... on a Sunday afternoon!"
Thank you for your great rating, Jennifer 😉
"AMAZING OUT OF THIS WORLD SUPPORT!"
Super!!

Thanks so much for the 5-star rating, Leonel!
Thanks so much for the review, Leonel!
"Best live chat support I've ever experienced. Please never change :)"
We won't 😉

Thanks so much for reviewing our services!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 942 reviews