Bershka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bershka
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how Bershka made you happy
Jervis Street Store - Assistant/Area Manager most unhelpful when telephone call was made to store at 10:46 on 2/12/21 - Berksha should be mindful of good customer service .... the conversation I had with your employee lacked professionalism and customer care. You might wish to pass this review onto your management.
Its terrible!!! I'm very sad! I just lost 160USD ! I ordered shoes and also I payed extra 25USD (they said delivery time 5-7 working day) for fast shipping. its already more than 70 working days and still nothing. I sent plenty of email but they only answered only time to time and with the same sh't! I have to wait. They didn't give me tracking number and also they blocked me on instagram. They didn't answer on website chat! very bad experience !! please don't buy there anything !
Excellent service client. Je l'aime absolument ! Le service client tel qu'il était censé être. Ils ont une sélection fantastique. Site fabuleux !
Très belle sélection de vêtements. Il a fallu trop de temps pour magasiner car il y a trop d'articles. Excellent service et livraison rapide.
My refund was received on the 3rd to their warehouse but I haven't received the money. I complain and they haven't answered me. The refund is more than £100 and I'm getting nervous about it. I bought in this shop hundred of times in Spain and never had a complain. I don't understand what is happening.
Very bad quality clothes that have shrunk after one wash (following the guidelines). Customer service ignoring most of my email content and refusing to reimburse the products. Lots of automated messages and impersonal emails. Will never buy again. I have clothes that re completely useless and the business does not care. Do not purchase.
0 stars if I could Ordered two dresses, only received one and kept ringing emailing had awful customer service and they refused to send me the dress Appalling customer service I cannot believe it Do not recommend shopping here if you want to be disappointed
they lost my $140 order and I never got a refund.
I love the quality of the clothe and shoes here, but their customer service is a JOKE! NEVER return anything, they will loose your items and steal your money!!!! I purchased from them on January during the sale event, first the order was super delayed, and when I called for information the customer service didn't have a tracking number even, I asked for a discount due to the delay and they told me that my purchase didn't apply, so no one had information on my package. Then I had to return some items, when I went inside the web page to return, it would throw me an error every time, I had to email customer service so they could send me one, I even took pictures and circle every single item I wanted to return, they sent me a label through email, I thought like ok, no biggie. Then my return arrived and they took 2 months to refund my money, I even had to ask twice for the status of my refund, and when I confirmed my refund.... surprise, not the entire money was there!!!! I wrote back, that there were some items missing from my return, and they said I didn't send them, and that the label was not approved for those items!!!!! So basically they kept the goods, and my money!!!!! Again, the quality of the clothes is great, but don't you ever need customer service because they suck!!!!!!!!!
Excellent communication! Super fast delivery! Gorgeous quality items! I Love shopping at Bershka! Highly recommended! Thank you so much for a great shopping experience! A******
Worst company!Don’t waste your money... I placed an order with them ,I was waiting 10 days and nothing happened,I emailed them but I didn’t get any answer(they are always ignoring the costumers or answering after more days) I was waiting 2 weeks to get my order,the parcel was shipped after more than 10 days and that ‘s ridiculous in my opinion ,on their web site it’s saying 2-4 days for the standard delivery....another issue happened few days ago when I ordered a hoodie for my bofriend’s birthday then I changed my mind second day and I canceled the order because I was afraid that is not gonna arrive on time...the order was not even shipped so I taught it’s gonna be easy to get my money back ....but I’m sending multiple emails and even tried to contact them on what’s app,still didn’t get my refund... they just told me in the email that they can not do anything my bank needs to solve the problem ...costumer service is the so bad not helping at all!!!!
I placed my order, weeks ago and never received it. I tried Con customer service by email. First they promised to "locate" my order. Then they sent me email that they can't find it and offer it to resend it or to cancel. I asked to cancel, but instead, I received the new email saying that it was shipped. I tried calling and emailing to cancel my order, but they ignore my emails. So still waiting, who knows if it will ever come. Not happy about customer service.
Unprofessional, unfriendly customer service
inaccurate size chart and terrible customer service. I spent $94 on clothes I can't even wear and they won't let me return because of their ridiculously short return policy. It took 2 weeks just for my package to deliver. They don't offer free returns either despite it being their mistake for not properly measuring their items.
Got my pants on sale and when I received it, zipper is broken which means I can’t wear the pants! Was going to get refund but I have to ship the pant and put for shipping label! Then I don’t get my money back instead I waste money on shipping it. To exchange they don’t have cause that item was on sale. Was going to leave review on the order but there was no review section!!!
I made this order 40056344726 and I sent it back and was delivered to Bershka on 12/1/2021. I asked for a refund and I still haven't received it. Every time I contact your online chat they say there is a problem with an internal department and they don't give any information. I want my money back otherwise I will start legal action.
I’ve recently purchased multiple times from Bershka in the space of two weeks, so far there delivery has been amazing and the quality and prices are brilliant, the only slight issue I found was there were these jeans I fell in love with the style of so emailed if they would restock the size I knew I was, they replied saying how that they were now discontinued in that size and wouldn’t restock so I decided to order my 2nd favourite pair (which arrived great, and fit perfect) but to later realise that they restocked in the previous pair I wanted, it’s not a major issue but that’s all. So far love the items :)
Awful experience. I had to return a purchase. I wanted to do it at the store but the option wasn't working. So selected courier. Received email confirmation that I will be sent further instructions. Never received them. Contacted customer support, awful service, said they sent the email, but they didn't. And then they wanted to leave the conversation. Don't buy online.
The worst experience I have ever had buying from a company. I ordered at 22/12/20 2 items from them with a click away way, items that by the time of order and payment were definitely available (according to their website) at their local shop. I could picked them up from 28 to 31/12/20 which was okay because the items supposed to be new year presents for 2 kids. At 31/12 i contacted with the local shop by phone.....the manager told me that my items were not there and they might be either to Spain or to Athens!!!!! When I informed her that there was availability by the time of purchase she replied that ohhhhh website is not accurate. Well congratulations for your site, for your personel and for your after sales service. 2 kids didn't receive their new year presents that wanted. I will never ever again buy from them.
Horrible service !!! THINK TEICR BEFORE BUYING!!!! I was charged twice because of a mistake in their website and they do not want to send me back one of the payments. The customer service is horrible!!! They answer emails 8 days later and the person on the phone doesn’t know anything!!!!! Bershka literally refused to refund me and both payments were completed!!!! They stole your money!!!!! My bank is solving these issues now but I NEVER WILL BUY AGAIN WITH THEM
Bershka is rated 2.14 based on 43 reviews