Clarks Shoes Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Clarks Shoes

How would you rate Clarks Shoes ?

"thanks Clarks. I ordered school shoes last Tuesday with delivery date 1/09. Still no shoes, still in processing, I have rang and no one can expedite these or offer next day shipping as I placed standard shipping on the order. Now your offereing free next day online!!"
"Rubbish, never delivered my son school shoe some rubbish txt was send it be out for delivery, but the date it ment to arrive, I got another txt it delayed... Where is it"
"Boots are fine except laces frayed after I had them only 8 weeks. I took them back to store I bought them from who were unhelpful , they said I had to contact Clarkes customer services. I did this and they said they had no laces in stock. Eventually they agreed I could buy laces elsewhere, I did this and they paid up but very poor service from Clarkes."
"My Daughter made an appointment today for her three children one who is autistic at Clarke’s shoes shop in the middle brook retail park Bolton, they had a wonderful experience. The staff where so helpful and friendly especially Danni, my daughter and grandchildren where taken into the back off the store room given a iPad to chose what shoes they like, they all had their feet measured Danni was excellent with the children. Thank you for all your help one very happy Granny."
"I got the boots shortly after Christmas, wore them a few times. I was so excited, they were just what I was looking for. Super Bowl Sunday we went to some friends and I showed off my new boots. When I went to put them back on (game over) the tab from one boot came off in my hand. Everyone was surprised since I'd said I'd only had them a few weeks. I put them in a box in the garage intending to mail them to Clarks to see if they could be repaired and honestly forgot about them. Found them, mailed them in and Greg tells me your experts said a mouse chewed them when I stored them in my garage. My garage isn't a normal garage, it's like a house with a car in it. The tab came off BEFORE they were in the garage, besides, I have many shoes, boots, etc... in the garage. This is the ONLY pair I've ever owned this happened to. I'm insulted and disgusted since my letter stated the tab came OFF, not chewed! Horrible customer service response blaming the customer (or mouse) and poorly made product. I'll never buy a pair of Clarks again. When even Walmart takes better care of it's customers there's a problem. I'll return the 20% off coupon. What the experts took to be chew marks from mice is just the porousness of the foam, at least that's what my experts at Cornell University said."
"I bought a pair of the Clarks Men's Whelkie Beach Brown Flip Flops 26068172. I love the feel/shape/comfort of the sole design. The between the toes strap wore out after a year. Thought I would try it again - bought another pair - liked the design so much. SAME THING happened. In 1 year...strap quit, wore out. Soles have hardly any wear on them. $50 bucks for this??? NEVER again... I'm staying away from Clark's shoes - all of them."
"I purchased a pair of 170.00 shoes from the online store and when I received them they were totally different then what I purchased. The shoes in the box were only 59.99..Go figure. I called and spoke to an awesome customer service rep and he assured me that he would help me reorder the same shoes with a 40% discount so I did it. He promised me it wouldn't happen again well it did I received the same shoes again I will NEVER order from Clarkusa.com again..."
"I placed an order today at Clarks shoe store in Madison Avenue in NYC since they didn't have size 12 of the Mens Unstructured shoes. They are extremely comfortable. However, I was over there 3 times already and I always have had some kind of problem with the sellers. Lack of communication I would say, combined with a bad management. In this particular store, almost all of them have a low motivation, they are quite lazy and ready to argue with the customers. And I don't know why. Only today one seller was prepared to meet my requirements and her name is Acacia."
"I purchased a pair of shoes today from Buchanan street Glasgow and asked the assistant if I could purchase a plastic carrier bag as it was raining and didn’t want a paper one! I was told they had none? After walking around town for an hour my new white coat was covered in black ink all down the front transferred from the black paper bag!i returned to the shop very upset and was told “I’m afraid there’s not much we can do”I asked for the manager whom disappeared in the back shop! The shop assistant went in to the back for him to speak to me but came back out waving a bit of paper telling me to phone the customer service and NO MANAGER! I feel very disappointed and angry the way this situation was dealt with and not a single apology from any of the THREE members of staff that were approached about my return to the shop!"
"The quality very nice"
"Amazing shoe company, I’ve been wearing them ever since I found a pair in my local thrift store about 5 years ago. I usually buy 2-3 pairs at a time and they last a long time. Two days ago I bought a pair of Garratt Lace black shoes and a pair of Triken Run Red Brick color and OMG! I don’t want to take them off, so much so I ran and bought another pair yesterday, love this shoe, love this company! It will always be Clark’s for me!😀😀"
"I Have had a number of operations on my feet and Clarke's staff have always been most helpful"
"I ordered a pair if shoes online at Clark's site, received a confirmation email of shipment & I looked at the same site at the shoes I ordered and they went on SALE LESS THAN 24 HRS of ordering them. I phoned and was told to return them and reorder at sale price. Really, I live in a rural area without a clarks store the reason I order online they would not adjust to sale price. They will be returned & I will NEVER again order Clark's shoes"
"Love their shoes!"
"As always very easy ordering and from the first wearing of the shoes they seemed very light and comfortable"
"Great product and customer service."
"Very attentive staff even though it was busy. They were short on sizes for kids shoes but the guy brought out all he had in my daughters size."
"I recently bought some shoes from Clarks. As I work on my feet all day, I was extremely pleased with how comfortable and light these shoes were. Very well made and a good price."
"Bought some shoes for my husband. Great Clarks' quality at a sale price. Fast delivery."
"Order delivered after 1 day , everything was great and smoothly process, I received exactly the item I order and enjoy from high quality shoe. Well done ! Jenny"
Clarks Shoes is rated 3.96 based on 108 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!