Clarks Shoes Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Clarks Shoes deliver?

How can I contact Clarks Shoes?

Tell us how Clarks Shoes made you happy

"There appears to be a continuing manufacturing problem with the soles of Clarks shoes. After just 6 months of buying school shoes for my teenage son which should have lasted the school year, the soles have failed and are letting water in. There is still plenty of growth room. The store would not do anything about it as it is outside the 3 month returns period. You cannot get Clarks soles replaced as Clark's stopped the contract with shoe repair businesses some time ago. I wonder why. I had a similar problem with my other son's school shoes, I thought it was a one off. I will be buying school shoes somewhere else from now on."
Are you Clarks Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I visited Clarks in Brighton and I was shocked with staff as they were rude, not helpful and nobody could actually tell me the proper size of shoe for my 1 year old. Then I visited Clarks in Guildford and they have a kids shoes downstairs with no a lift, so impossible for me to get there with a pram. I guess nobody care about mothers with a pram."
"Few days ago we did shopping with our 10 year old son .We went to southampton brand just to have a look we couldnt find right size but we met there amazing helpful shop assistant she look after us very well in the end we left shop with 4 pair of shoes :)Big thank you for Ria she is amazing:)"
"Clara shoes are 5 out of 5 for well made, sturdy and comfortable. But their shipping is terrible. I had ordered shoes, which i eventually had to cancel, bc they never shipped. The Glendale Arizona store never even got the shoes to the mail facility. It just sat in their ware house with a bunch of other shoes that need to be shipped, but apparently wasn’t. But the customer service i got from my local store was great and also ended up reccomending i cancel the order, because they too thought it was also a ridiculous time to not ship the item yet. Maybe even assuming, as i did, that it would never be shipped."
"Just a brilliant online service and quality boots."
"I ordered some boots online from Clarks a week ago which were now due to be delivered. I have just received an email to say my order has been cancelled?! No reason given on email or apology. I rang them straight away & their first recorded message says if your order has been cancelled it is because of lack of stock! Item was clearly showing in stock when I ordered! It has taken them a week to tell me it is not - this is not acceptable & they are utterly incompetent. I won't be ordering from Clark's again because I can't trust them to fulfil my order."
"I had a very good experience at Clarks in Brent cross on 23/01/2019. I went to buy a pair of shoes for my dad which I was served from a lovely lady staff Kristina with the code 111. Kristina was very well communicated, friendly, polite and vey helpful. Also she was very well knowledged about Clarks product and offered me the best service even though she was helping other customers at the same time too. In the end with Kristina's help and advice I purchased a pair of brown boots for my dad which he's very happy with them and the size fits perfect. I would like to say thank you very much to Kristina also to Clarks for having very kind helpful and well communicated staff."
"I bought two pairs of shoes yesterday in Clarks Dundrum Shopping Centre Dublin yesterday. A lovely girl called Cliodhna helped me. It was a stress free pleasant experience. She was friendly without the 'over kill' and very professional! Why would I want to buy online? We're ruining local business and our town centres!"
"cracking shoes with loads of different styles and better fitting"
"I ordered 4 pairs of shoes between Christmas and new year, received an email to say 3 pairs have been cancelled off the order, 4 th pair arrived... poor fit sent them back same day. Yesterday my card was charged for the whole order at £141.50 but they’ve not despatched 3 out of 4 pairs..... why are they charging for goods NOT DESPATCHED? tried to call at 8.30 on the dot and the call waiting time s 40 minutes! Emailed yesterday but no reply. I wouldn’t use or recommend Clark’s again. Very disappointed."
"Really happy with trainers and shoes ordered for my son from the Richmond store. Staff really helpful and as always both items are great quality and according to my 9 year old they are super comfy! Great customer service great products!"
"We had really good customer service in the Oxford shop. James went above and beyond when helping my son - thank you."
"Worse company to deal with. Waited 30 mins over phone only to know they have cancelled my order after 10 days and reason given was stupid. There quality has already gone down and now custoem service as well. AVOID Clarks."
"Email replies took 12 days. I bought a $50 gift card and they sent me a $35 gift card. I replied that I wanted to cancel because of the mistake, took 12 more days. Tried calling customer service 3 separate days, stayed on hold over 25 mins each time. Not only will I not be buying from Clarks again, but I will also do everything in my power to make sure no one I know personally will buy from them either."
"Very comfortable, Unique styling, extraordinary quality."
"Are the best shoe which I can wear in my life."
"Delivery , or the lack of it Next day paid for and here we are 7 days later and no shoes - they haven’t even made it to delivery and I was out - haven’t even got that far - total disaster Hermes are a joke ."
"If I could leave zero stars I would. The customer service is terrible and the communication via email is slow . I called to speak to an actual person to see if they could switch my shoes size from a 7 to a 7.5 before they shipped out and they said they could not do that and there was no way to call the warehouse which doesn't seem standard . I was on hold for over 10 minutes . I would not purchase again from this company simply because of the customer service... when I was finally able to reach someone by the name of Joe he was very rude and no one seemed genuinely interested in helping me. I spent over $100 on my clarks but very disapointed with my experience."
"I used to buy Clark's shoes often. I found a style I liked and bought 3 pairs, in different colors. I only buy leathers shoes and handbags, so I know they were sold as leather. THEY PEELED! Yes, they peeled. It was like there was some kind of membrane over a fabric. I've tried to call their customer service (while doing other things, on hold for 20, 30 + minutes) and tried to email them several times. THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS (OR POUNDS)."
"I used to only buy Clark's until I found a pair I liked a lot so bought 3 pairs in different colors. They PEELED! It's like there must be some kind of membrane over fabric. They were supposed to be leather, but were not. I've emailed Clark's with NO response. I am presently on hold with their Customer Service (for past 13+ minutes; my phone tracks minutes). I know it's the holidays, but this company does not deserve our hard earned dollars. I'm trying to answer questions below, but you need to add options--that I've tried multiple methods to contact them, with no success. And they've NEVER responded. Again, this company does not deserve your hard earned dollars (or pounds)."
Clarks Shoes is rated 3.66 based on 152 reviews