Clarks Shoes Reviews

2PM
2PM

Tell us how Clarks Shoes made you happy

Over a week
"I purchased a pair of shoes from Clark’s 5 months ago . They were bought for holidays so had little wear in those 5 months . One of the shoes split along a stitched line on the heel. I informed customer services immediately and they told me I had to return them to the store. I returned them to the store along with the original receipt . They accepted the shoes were in good condition apart from the split but could only offer 15% discount on my next purchase and take the shoes back . I had hoped for a repair or a replacement pair of shoes after such little wear. They suggested I write to customer services which I have done and they have offered 20% discount provided I buy another pair of shoes . Which means if I bought the same pair they would have cost me 180% of the cost for a few weeks wear . I am seriously disappointed in Clark’s and they have lost a family and extended family of loyal customers . If you buy from them don’t expect fair treatment if you have an issue ."
Are you Clarks Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought 9 pairs of their women's socks because they feel so soft. Problem is that within 1-month holes developed in the ankle areas. Emailed company regarding the quality of the product. NEVER ever responded. I have bought ALL my shoes from this company for over 10 year. NO more."
"Just purchased a pair of brown slip on shoes. Having searched around other shops I popped into Clarks at Hastings. Found the pair I wanted. Naturally had to get a second opinion from the wife and she was pleased with my choice. The salesman was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Anyway I was more than happy with what I had bought. I wouldn't hesitate in future with buying my shoes from Clark"
"Clarks Egypt Return Policy Breaches Clarks Egypt Return Policy Breaches I did read most of reviews before I write mine, I got shocked of the high level of complains from consumers, no it’s make prefect sense to me, it’s not a mistake just happened with me it’s the international brand issue which’s me and millions of consumer wasn’t aware about before dealing with Clarks it’s better for us “ consumers” to deal from now on with Barratts , Allbirds, DSW, Dune,CCC or Ecco instead, I did write to all customer services Channels in Clarks as the Clarks complains employee on linkedin with no response except from Clarks UAE who promised that’s the matter will be escalated to VP commercial Middle East and africa 10 days ago and I got no response yet from him/her. I have bought 2 footwear from Dubai - Emarites mall brunch- receipt attached. As i bought the 2 mentioned footwear for my mother and wanted to exchange it to a bigger size from a Cairo brunch. I visited the Cairo branch- city center and the sales representer ( couldn’t have his name as he didn’t wear Name Tag as suppose to) he refused to exchange it and informed me that “ they “ decided to stop exchanged it and it’s the local distributor company decision and the principal ( Clarks ) are ok with that. As I couldn’t get any official letter from Clarks Egypt or any document verifying their new policy or stating that’s Clark’s intentional is refusing to implement the well know international exchange policy for “ an international brands “ and as I have to get another footwear for my mother to buy another chose from Clarks Egypt. From the return policy published on clarks official website: “ RETURNING TO STORE What to do: If you would like to exchange your order, we can do this at any of our 500 Clarks stores (excluding Factory Outlet/Discount, Channel Islands, Eire stores, Wholesale, or any other Clarks store outside the UK). Alternatively, we can issue an immediate refund, providing you have your proof of purchase or receipt. To find your nearest store, input your location into our online Store Locator and click search. Any store listed as 'The Clarks Shop' will offer the Return.” As I didn’t receive any clarification of what’s Clarks international going to do regarding the act of their franchise partner in Egypt, kindly inform the Middle East and africa VP that the client “ me” decided to start the globe online awareness on Barratts , Allbirds, DSW, Dune,CCC or Ecco pages and posts including the this page reviews. If Clarks international relay on time and that the customers will forget or get tired they are mistaken as the time passing without doing the right act makes us feel more upset, angry, ignored and disrespected."
"The clarks website is a nightmare for me to order. It rejected my orders several times. I called the customer services representative and they could not explain why my order was rejected either. I don’t think I will come back to their website anymore and won’t recommend to anyone either."
"I bought a pair of felt carpet slippers in November 2018 to replace a pair bought in early 2017. Didn't start to wear the replacement pair until January 2019 and within 6 weeks the sole started to split and now in May they are ready for the dustbin. Extremely poor quality of material used in the sole unlike my previous pair, which I was very impressed with, this pair are absolute rubbish and apparently this is a common fault."
"well pleased with the staff friendliness at your Gt. Yarmouth store,only purchased a shoehorn,but there you go.good value."
"If you plan on ordering the Clarks SILLIAN PAZ cloudsteppers for women, beware they run very narrow! I ordered my true size in a wide and I can’t even get my feet into them!!! What a disappointment!!! 😡"
"Have been wearing Clark's for 20plus years with no issues. In the past year 3 pairs have split away from the base. There customer service is awful. There quality has gone away. There prices are high but use to be worth it... I have pairs that are 15 to 20 years old and in excellent condition. You lost a customer. Lo hi bi by"
"I am writing to say that I brought my mum in the Eastleigh store and the lady that served us was really helpful and very patient with us my mum is in a wheelchair and has difficulty with buying shoes as she has one swollen foot after having two strokes ! the lady was Heather and she was old school as we say ! Mum got a nice pair of shoes and we were all very happy with that but just wanted to let Clark's know"
"Good, better, CLARKS It's the quality it's the fit it's the care that you can feel when you try them on already. It's the difference and the style, and of course the price that puts a smile on my face. An added bonus is the quality service in our local Luton The Mall store."
"Horrible shoes. No grip to them. Cheap, busted my A-- twice.. I'm sure you'll laugh at this"
"I had emailed Clarks re vouchers I had been given as a gift (£40) - when I tried to purchase shoes with them the Clarks store couldn't do anything about it because there appeared to be a fault with the vouchers (Vouchers had been bought in Tesco) Unfortunately I hadn't kept the receipt - However, they did email me a voucher for £20 as a goodwill gesture - really appreciated that - most unexpected but most welcome."
"I was not happy to be given a clear or see through shopping bag. No one needs to see what I bought. Even privacy is maintained by a shopping bag"
"Purchased a pair of shoes unblush Go. Always happy with Clark's shoes good customer services from 191 Georgia and the other staff."
"I have bought a pair of winter slippers for my partner and he wasn’t happy with; then I decided to return the next following day. It was very easy and The Clarks Shop 25 Grafton Centre Cambridge helps me! The young April listens my query, asked my receipt and check the slippers and with a kind smile refunded my money into my card. Great team and helpful in this shop! Thank you"
"I am very happy with the service of Assistant no 404 Aoife"
"I visited the Clarks branch at Princes Street, Edinburgh on 8/4/19. I purchased 4 pairs of shoes. I would just like to say that I received excellent customer service from assistant no 11 named Susan. I have a disability making it very difficult for me to walk let alone carry 4 pairs of shoes. Susan very kindly said that I could have them delivered free of charge. She also assisted me on and off with my shoes as I have difficulty bending. I was very pleased with the very efficient service I received from this branch. The shoes felt very comfortable which was why I purchased 4 pairs. I am expecting my delivery next week."
"As far as I could remember, I have always worn a clarks but of late the shoe quality has deteriorated. Moreover the ethics does not prevail in the company anymore. I had to seek legal help in getting a refund for an online purchase and still fighting for it. There is absolutely no customer service. Beware from online purchases."
"The main part of the shoes came clean away from the sole, on the third occasion of wearing. Shoes cost £65, expensive for three wears. Won't be buying again."
Clarks Shoes is rated 3.48 based on 186 reviews