Clarks Shoes Reviews

2 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Clarks Shoes made you happy

"I used to buy Clark's shoes often. I found a style I liked and bought 3 pairs, in different colors. I only buy leathers shoes and handbags, so I know they were sold as leather. THEY PEELED! Yes, they peeled. It was like there was some kind of membrane over a fabric. I've tried to call their customer service (while doing other things, on hold for 20, 30 + minutes) and tried to email them several times. THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS (OR POUNDS)."
Are you Clarks Shoes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Clarks Shoes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I used to only buy Clark's until I found a pair I liked a lot so bought 3 pairs in different colors. They PEELED! It's like there must be some kind of membrane over fabric. They were supposed to be leather, but were not. I've emailed Clark's with NO response. I am presently on hold with their Customer Service (for past 13+ minutes; my phone tracks minutes). I know it's the holidays, but this company does not deserve our hard earned dollars. I'm trying to answer questions below, but you need to add options--that I've tried multiple methods to contact them, with no success. And they've NEVER responded. Again, this company does not deserve your hard earned dollars (or pounds)."
"Clarks does not let you return items ordered online, even if canceled within the same hour because of their supposed super fast packaging and shipping speed. That's complete bullsh*t and a dirty way of doing business. People make mistakes online. I got 2-day shipping, but ended up receiving the shoes 7 days later. (Received them after I received the actual shoes I wanted which I had ordered 2 days after..) LET PEOPLE CANCEL THEIR ORDERS ONLINE, CLARKS IS SELFISH AND LAZY."
"A warning to all current & potential Clarks customers: their shoelaces are not covered under their warranty. You may be asking why that matters? Well, 3/5 pairs of shoes I've bought from this store have had their laces break/rip within the first month of use. This has never happened on any other shoe/brand I've owned - Nike, Timberland, Johnston & Murphy, etc... The worst part is: I've contacted both the store and corporate customer support about this, and both refuse to honor the warranty guaranteed on the back of their receipt: that you can return/exchange your product if not fully satisfied within 90 days of purchase. I was completely reasonable with Clarks saying all I expected was that they give me a store credit or refund me for the $5 I had to spend on laces elsewhere (as they didn't have any they could send me) . They refused. It's truly sad that a company would be so short sighted to throw away the hundreds of dollars of future business I would give them over the next few years over laces that probably cost them pennies to make. They don't stand behind their product, nor honor their warranty, so shop elsewhere and avoid this headache of a company."
"I bought a pair of Clarks Trigenic sandals at Sandton City in Johannesburg. The shop assistant was not particularly knowledgeable or helpful with regard to size and fit. The shoes (width D) were too wide for my narrow feet, but I thought I could shorten the fabric strap. Turns out it's almost impossible to achieve this. I have cut the fabric strap, so cannot return the shoes, and they are unusable. An expensive mistake. The colour range available in this shoe is limited to black and a pale pink. I didn't want black, so was restricted to the pale pink. A khaki or brown option would be more practical for me."
"Hey you guys should feel lucky to be able to even reach clarks customer service. I spent my last four days calling them at least twice a day and never got through. Do they even have any customer service??? I ordered a pair of shoes and never received them while UPS told me they were delivered. Now I can't even reach the damn Clarks!!!"
"Sue Thompson in the clarks whitehaven shop really knows her produkts! She was able to tell me all about the boots I was interested in so I could make my decision later. Very pleasant experience. Will shop there again"
"I have been dealing with the Clarks store in Andover for many, many years. During this time there have been a number of staff changes but on each and every occasion the new member of staff have been of a very high standard. The current staff, including the Manger, have been in post for at least the last seven years and do the company proud. To day I returned a pair of shoes where the sole had broken down. There was no issue and a replacement pair of shoes was both offered and accepted by me. During this last year Andover has seen the demise of several well known shops. Please do not let our small but very active, Andover Clarks store be on that demise list. A customer who has purchase very many pairs of shoes from this store and have always been extremely satisfied."
"Bought a boys school shoe at £40. Very disappointed the sole came unstuck from the upper after 6 weeks. Quality is not as it used to be. Will not be returning as very unhelpful manager."
"I spent good $$$$ on Clark shoes. I wore a pair last night to my grandson's birthday party in a nice restaurant....I was humiliated when they laterally fell off my feet, the soles falling apart and the uppers peeling off the soles. I had to tape them together with first aid tape. When I called they said they were over 3 years and too bad. I have had shoes & boots that were cheaper & lasted years beyond 3...I only wore them a half dozen times."
"I bought a shoes from Dubai Mirdif city center and after using it 2 times , i found out both shoes glue has a problem and it needs to be replace or fix , unfortunately when i went to Clarks shop they told me to go and fix it ina minute shop . I felt sorry to spend my money on a brand that they dont even accepting responsibility about any damages ."
"Online order I paid a huge amount for a pair of boots and I never received it. The delivery note says that it was delivered but I did not receive it. I understand that sometimes these things can happen. I am angry only because Customer Service refuses to help. They don't return phone calls or reply to emails. PLEASE RESPOND."
"Didnt have shoes i wanted ...but found them for me in a shop local to me"
"Kids shoes are so overly priced and the shoes aren't that great!! Will never be back!!"
"Their shoes are unbelievably comfortable! Good service on delivery too."
"Staff in Harrow store were very polite and helpful. Bought shoes for high school and very happy with quality and price."
"In th e summer, i bought what I thought were great Keesha Luca loafers ready for the Autumn. Wore them all day last Saturday (for the first time--the heels of both shoes now click as I walk. I can 'click' them with my fingers when examining them closely Took them back to the shop--they cannot replace them so got a credit note! OK, but I really wanted this style, size and of course Clarks- They cost £34.00 too, not cheap- have looked on line but can't get the same anywhere. I am REALLY disappointed-have bought Clarkes all my life--now 72 years!"
"As is known in the market, Clarks make it really easy for us parents to get measured shoes for our kids - they make it a good experience."
"Their service was very friendly & quick."
"thanks Clarks. I ordered school shoes last Tuesday with delivery date 1/09. Still no shoes, still in processing, I have rang and no one can expedite these or offer next day shipping as I placed standard shipping on the order. Now your offereing free next day online!!"
Clarks Shoes is rated 3.77 based on 134 reviews