EMP UK Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how EMP UK made you happy

Telephone
"love it great stuff and merch and great customer service"
Are you EMP UK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback EMP UK receives. Reply Free
"Balls up the order ignored my phone calls and still after month not had a refund , shockingly bad customer service, avoid like the plague"
"they have fixed issues with custorem service"
"Good delivery time, with excellent range of stock."
"There products are stylish and always good quality. Their delivery is quick and if I every I have any queries they are very helpful."
"I'm a geek and this gave me numerous nerdgasms! Found the perfect Infinity War t-shirt to wear to the opening night."
"The products are of excellent quality, and the delivery time was spot on, and I was kept well informed. Not only that, the staff were super welcoming and I'll definitely be returning soon. ^-^"
"Eventhough what I bought wasn't exactly what I was looking for it was easy to return it and very friendly contact. Delivered on time too"
"Great service, arrived promptley and good value"
"Their clothing range is good quality and alternative .the service is very good and prices are reasonable ."
"everything went wrong, avoid avoid avoid, have conacted watchdog and trading standards, see their reviews on test pilot"
"Have just had a partial refund from an order from 7 weeks ago. No email to explain why I haven't been sent my items. I don't think they have a customer services team at this company."
"Firstly look else where . (Amazon). I ordered product November was told it was delivered and signed for by myself , NOT .. then told parcel was returned to store room , after several calls 2 answered I was told I would have refund , NOT .. then a personal e mail saying fault at bank and they would refund and make sure it happened , I have sent 3 more e mails stating refund NOT RECEIVED .. no reply no refund ..only on line order that has EVER caused me problems it’s now January 6th .. and to insult injury they send advertising e mails every day .. I’m not giving in until I get my money back"
"Delivered damaged product and wouldn't respond to emails or phonecalls. They couldn't replace my product when I returned it - and then put the same damaged product online for resale again."
"Placed 2 large orders, one on 6th and the second on 18th December. The first arrived with 2 missing items (1 they have charged for) the second is still yet to arrive. The order placed on 18th December stated guaranteed delivery by Christmas yet they didn't despatch until 23rd December so won't be here in time. Also I have no response to my emails about the missing items. Very disappointing, I won't order for them again."
"Think very carefully before you part with your money with this shambles of a company. Placed an order on 11th December with "guaranteed Christmas delivery". Lie number 1! On the 21st I made a phone call to them because I was starting to worry my parcel wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas and the items are gifts. I waited for 25 minutes for somebody to answer the phone. I was told my items had been dispatched 2 days after I placed the order. Lie number 2! The online tracking info said that it hasn't even been received by Royal Mail yet Pinocchio told me that RM just hadn't updated their info yet. Lie number 3! Pinocchio said he'd phone RM for me and see what's going on. Lie number 4! I waited for a call back. Goodness knows what Pinocchio was doing whilst pretending to phone RM! Maybe he was polishing his ever growing nose! Or getting tips from Mr D Turpin?! So Pinocchio called back and said he'd spoken to RM, lie number 5, and that they have had my parcel since the 14th. Lie number 6! They just haven't had chance to update their info online because there's a backlog of parcels in my area. Lie number 7! "It will be with you tomorrow or Saturday". Lie number 8!. It will definitely be with you by Christmas. Lie number 9. How do I know that these were all bare faced lies? Because when my parcel didn't show up I called RM myself who categorically have not even received the parcel from EMP. So not only will this unscrupulous company happily take your money with a false guarantee of Christmas delivery, but their staff are stupid enough to tell the biggest whoppers of all time, insulting the intelligence of their customers and ruining the joy of giving gifts. I hope Pinocchio gets splinters from his rapidly growing nose!"
"Terrible terrible terrible customer service. Goods arrived damaged (with no hint of damage to the actual packaging...), attempted to contact EMP for assistance, and no response. By contact I mean: website enquiry form, email, telephone, Facebook... No help at all. Avoid."
"You are ignoring all of my correspondence, read my messages and ignored me. I have been on hold overall for 6 hours. My item has not arrived, you have the incorrect address even though I gave you the correct one over the phone. This is appalling. After waiting over 45 mins on hold the phone was answered and then hung up. No emails have been replied to now I am stuck with out gifts, no refund and no answers. Awful"
"I have ordered from EMP multiple times and even paid for the backstage pass. Everything is ok if you get your parcel with everything in it. One time they let me know that an item was missing and that it would be sent to me later. I get fairly regular update and then rec'd the item. I didn't receive one item although it was showing that it was included in my order on the site. I emailed customer service and used their contact us form. 5 times over a month over various issues and orders. Not heard back. Rang 3 times but usually gave up around the 10 minute mark but then decided to wait today. 22 minutes before someone picked up. I was told by Ramona (customer service rep) that my order wasn't going to be fulfilled and I was notified on the invoice (because there were zeros) on the invoice. No email, apology or explanation as to why I wouldn't receive it but I could go online and order it again. I had a discount when I ordered but they couldn't help me get the coat at the same price. She was snarky & rude and I felt her response was 'it's not my problem. you want it buy it again. it's not coming.' Not once did I receive an apology for not receiving my item or for any confusion. I need customer service with shopping. You need to know that you feel like if there is a rpoblem that it can be rectified. Right now I'm waiting on 3 refunds and I wanted to ask about them but I was so worked up by everything else that I forgot. I'm hoping to get my money back soon as it's quite a lot now! I would not recommend shopping with them unless you know that you will never need any service from them at all and it's ok if you don't get your full order."
"Excellent price and quick delivery"
EMP UK is rated 3.33 based on 40 reviews