EMP UK Reviews

12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does EMP UK deliver?

How can I contact EMP UK?

Tell us how EMP UK made you happy

"Half the stuff was missing from the package. Emailed to let them know. They told me to sign some form and post it to them with the details and my signature. I have no printer and told them this but they would not take no for an answer. Basically, I wasted money on this awful place and will never buy again from them. Customer service - Spencer was his name - is appalling!!!"
Are you EMP UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent just excellent order a mug on here acdc mug absoultely gorgeous outstanding condition. I've ordered some more items and I've not had any problems with any items I've received so far very good price excellent delivery postage and packaging."
"My acdc play ball lyric mug came today amazing quality I've got more items coming in the post. I had no problems so far with any thing from emp they are very very good with delivery postage and packaging and the items I've received have been fantastic quality i love my new acdc mug its just outstanding i cant get these in shops. Hoping to keep buying from emp"
"Excellent received very quick in the post came a week early. Fantastic quality brought a acdc womans of the shoulder top the quality of it is outstanding. Amazing postage and packaging"
"worse experience ever. I ordered a shirt, which was in a very bad quality. I returned it (even with tracking number). I never received my money back, and a girl called Olivia from this company was not helpful at all :( Don't shop on this site."
"I ordered an item from Beforeandafter Store and was sent the wrong size. Having returned the item to’CHINA’ as instructed at a horrendous cost to myself they are now backtracking on my refund. Reason being used by them is’ Order Number is wrong’ which is odd as all the e-mail correspondence from them quotes the same number from the very start. Every excuse under the sun is being used to not return my money. If I had known the order was coming from CHINA I wouldn’t have made it. Disgusting treatment from them and they deserve to be blacklisted."
"Before and After online clothes store. Absolutely appalling. I will never order anything from them again. Very poor quality dress when it arrived - in fact I couldn't even get my head through the hole in the top of the dress. The returns policy is complex and very demanding but even when everything is complied with no refund has yet been received - 13 days after proven tracked receipt of the returned goods. Dreadful"
"Great clothes and service , never had a problem with deliveries . The only problem I've had is 2 pairs of the same make of jeans in the same size being 2 different sizes ..."
"Bad experience, I was told my item was shipped 24 days ago and whenever I email, they say the product is still in transit !!"
"poor quality goods."
"Thank you so much,Excellent service from start to finish,order delivered very quickly,all the items are Fantastic,my Granddaughter is going to be so happy with her Christmas presents.Will definitely use you again,Many Thanks and have a Great Christmas and a Very Happy new year 😊😊🌲"
"Before and After store. The most obstructive return I have ever had. This company should not be allowed to operate. No paperwork with delivery. Email to return then a questionnaire from them, then another email back from them to which I had to reply BY RETURN or my I would not be able to progress return. Then another email back saying package had to go to PO and the postage receipt emailed to them WITHIN 48 Hrs or no return. Then nothing. Had to chase to check item received. Two more emails back last one saying refund in account within 10 DAYS. DREADFUL COMPANY. You have been warned! Oh and item was photographed undone, when done up not enough material in garment. Very poor."
"love it great stuff and merch and great customer service"
"Balls up the order ignored my phone calls and still after month not had a refund , shockingly bad customer service, avoid like the plague"
"they have fixed issues with custorem service"
"Good delivery time, with excellent range of stock."
"There products are stylish and always good quality. Their delivery is quick and if I every I have any queries they are very helpful."
"I'm a geek and this gave me numerous nerdgasms! Found the perfect Infinity War t-shirt to wear to the opening night."
"The products are of excellent quality, and the delivery time was spot on, and I was kept well informed. Not only that, the staff were super welcoming and I'll definitely be returning soon. ^-^"
"Eventhough what I bought wasn't exactly what I was looking for it was easy to return it and very friendly contact. Delivered on time too"
EMP UK is rated 3.25 based on 57 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access