EMP UK Reviews

12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does EMP UK deliver?

How can I contact EMP UK?

Tell us how EMP UK made you happy

"Great clothes and service , never had a problem with deliveries . The only problem I've had is 2 pairs of the same make of jeans in the same size being 2 different sizes ..."
Are you EMP UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bad experience, I was told my item was shipped 24 days ago and whenever I email, they say the product is still in transit !!"
"poor quality goods."
"Thank you so much,Excellent service from start to finish,order delivered very quickly,all the items are Fantastic,my Granddaughter is going to be so happy with her Christmas presents.Will definitely use you again,Many Thanks and have a Great Christmas and a Very Happy new year 😊😊🌲"
"Before and After store. The most obstructive return I have ever had. This company should not be allowed to operate. No paperwork with delivery. Email to return then a questionnaire from them, then another email back from them to which I had to reply BY RETURN or my I would not be able to progress return. Then another email back saying package had to go to PO and the postage receipt emailed to them WITHIN 48 Hrs or no return. Then nothing. Had to chase to check item received. Two more emails back last one saying refund in account within 10 DAYS. DREADFUL COMPANY. You have been warned! Oh and item was photographed undone, when done up not enough material in garment. Very poor."
"love it great stuff and merch and great customer service"
"Balls up the order ignored my phone calls and still after month not had a refund , shockingly bad customer service, avoid like the plague"
"they have fixed issues with custorem service"
"Good delivery time, with excellent range of stock."
"There products are stylish and always good quality. Their delivery is quick and if I every I have any queries they are very helpful."
"I'm a geek and this gave me numerous nerdgasms! Found the perfect Infinity War t-shirt to wear to the opening night."
"The products are of excellent quality, and the delivery time was spot on, and I was kept well informed. Not only that, the staff were super welcoming and I'll definitely be returning soon. ^-^"
"Eventhough what I bought wasn't exactly what I was looking for it was easy to return it and very friendly contact. Delivered on time too"
"Great service, arrived promptley and good value"
"Their clothing range is good quality and alternative .the service is very good and prices are reasonable ."
"everything went wrong, avoid avoid avoid, have conacted watchdog and trading standards, see their reviews on test pilot"
"Terrible. No customer service. Orders don't come most of the time and are just randomly refunded without explanation. Make sure you use paypal if you want to risk using these guys."
"Have just had a partial refund from an order from 7 weeks ago. No email to explain why I haven't been sent my items. I don't think they have a customer services team at this company."
"Firstly look else where . (Amazon). I ordered product November was told it was delivered and signed for by myself , NOT .. then told parcel was returned to store room , after several calls 2 answered I was told I would have refund , NOT .. then a personal e mail saying fault at bank and they would refund and make sure it happened , I have sent 3 more e mails stating refund NOT RECEIVED .. no reply no refund ..only on line order that has EVER caused me problems it’s now January 6th .. and to insult injury they send advertising e mails every day .. I’m not giving in until I get my money back"
"Delivered damaged product and wouldn't respond to emails or phonecalls. They couldn't replace my product when I returned it - and then put the same damaged product online for resale again."
EMP UK is rated 3.32 based on 50 reviews