FlixBus Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend FlixBus

How would you rate FlixBus ?

Peter Bild
"Got me in comfort from Vienna to Bratislava quickly and cheaply"
"I used to use Flixbus all the time while backpacking Europe, but after this one dreadful experience, I can't forgive them. While on the way from Paris to Mont St. Michel (taking a different bus company) I got an email saying our ride back with Flixbus was cancelled and there would be no more buses that day. So I called the helpline suggested and they said if we could find another way back they would refund us the cost (but not our initial bus fee which we never used). After much hassle, we got another bus, which cost triple the original amount, and after jumping through hoops to send my bill to Flixbus through email to get a refund, all they gave me was a voucher! Which expires!!! Unacceptable customer service."
Carolcostabr@hotmail.com
"Very easy and fast in booking a trip"
FlixBus is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews