FlixBus Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend FlixBus
4PM
4PM

Tell us how FlixBus made you happy

"I was traveling to Netherlands from Europe and the prices for flights were through the roof. Then I came about flixbus and the facilities they provide in the bus and was happy to book my journey and travel by road. My experience was great, the time keeping was excellent and the buses are environment friendly and clean. I'm definitely going to use flixbus more often."
Are you FlixBus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got me in comfort from Vienna to Bratislava quickly and cheaply"
"Very easy and fast in booking a trip"
"Tried to purchase some tickets to Romania, however unsuccessfully. Contacted them and they advised me to try different methods - via the app, from PC or via paypal. Tried all of these using 3 different cards, wasted 3 hours of my time for nothing. Don’t waste your time on this crappy company, they don’t value their clients, nor assist them properly. Wanted to speak with a manager or someone from the complaints department, surprise there was no manager and you should write your conplaint and wait who knows how much time to receive any sort of assistance. How come an international company doesn’t have manager to deal with this?! Very unprofessional!"
"I used to use Flixbus all the time while backpacking Europe, but after this one dreadful experience, I can't forgive them. While on the way from Paris to Mont St. Michel (taking a different bus company) I got an email saying our ride back with Flixbus was cancelled and there would be no more buses that day. So I called the helpline suggested and they said if we could find another way back they would refund us the cost (but not our initial bus fee which we never used). After much hassle, we got another bus, which cost triple the original amount, and after jumping through hoops to send my bill to Flixbus through email to get a refund, all they gave me was a voucher! Which expires!!! Unacceptable customer service."
FlixBus is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access