Iherb Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Iherb

How would you rate Iherb ?

(optional)

43 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Iherb in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Never received my order until I contacted IHerb for status update 1 week later. If I could give a MINUS RATING I would have now! Order was cancelled & I was never informed. I urgently needed my order for my very elderly parent!"
"Excellent source of all things health/supplement/beauty-wise. Huge range and with stacks of information on each and every product. You can research various items/conditions/wants-and-needs and then see complete information on ingredients and uses for each product. They are brilliant for vegetarian/vegan information, in particular. The cheapest overseas delivery is no more than some companies charge for delivery here within the UK - and they arrive inside of two weeks usually. Highly recommend!"
RR
"bom desconto no frete chegando as $ 40,00"
"Cheap prices, Quick delivery. Very good products"
"Possibly the most deceptive and misleading company I have ever had the displeasure to do business with. £17 tax and duty on a £28 order with an iHerb return "fee" of between US$40-70. Not worth sending the product as they hold you to ransom with the return fee. Do not order from this company. Once you factor in this additional cost, products are available much cheaper on local websites and on Amazon."
Fatimah Alshawarib
"Use organic matter"
Aelton Ferreira
"ótimos preços ainda frete grátis.."
"Fiz uma compra e não tive dinheiro pra pagar as taxas de importação, entrei em contato com a empresa e eles me estornaram o valor pago."
Hussein Naim
"Good prices and free delivery to AU"
Sue Summers
"got probiotics for our Great Dane,the service was fantastic and products are high quality with an informed choice given to buyer"
Lucy Morris
"Fantastic range of products at a really good price. Great customer service, will buy from again!"
"If you order from the UK you are charged for delivery once at checkout and then again for Customs and duties by the delivery company - you will receive a separate text or email from the delivery company telling you to pay additional fees once the goods have been dispatched and therefore only once it's too late to cancel your order. My delivery costs at checkout were £8.00 but I was advised I'd have to pay an additional £17 for Customs and fees by DHL a week later. Also the delivery companies you can pick from at checkout are not in any type of price order which is also misleading as you assume the first company is cheapest if the next in line is more expensive. To conclude their payment page is illogically laid out and misleading and they are not looking for solutions despite making many customers feel robbed so they are an unethical company."
DAVID ROCHA
"Os preços são otimos, tem varias promoçoes que dao ainda mais descontos, e as vezes oferecem a opção de frete gratuito acima de 40$, o que é muito bom, mais ficaria ainda melhor se oferecessem um rastreio por USPS Ecom Packet que é completo, os rastreios que a iherb oferece nao sao completos e isso nos faz ficar preocupados com nossas encomendas depois que chega no pais de destino"
"Unlike every other supplement company herb don't let you pay the duty at checkout. Instead they mention that there may be some duty to pay. I place awn order for £130 and 2 days later I am told that the extra duty to pay will be £37. I instantly requested that the order be canceled with DHL whilst the order was still in the USA. Iherb assured me they were in contact with DHL and would request the cancelation. I emailed them every day and they simps,y told me they were waiting for a response and would not make another enquiry. During this time the order made it all the way through different states of the USA and then across the Atlantic to my front door in the UK. So they hadn't made any attempt to stop the Parcel. When I refused the delivery from DHL the guy told me that he gets this a lot from herb deliveries all the time! Then I am told on iherb chat support that there will be no charge to return to sender, but the next day I am told that the return costs will be $70!! SO again instantly I requested the parcel be re-delivered whilst it was still in my town. Again days go by withy me emailing them asking where the parcel is and they say they will try and contact DHL. But once again the parcel makes it all the way back to the USA and now its too late and I am eft with no sups and a bill of $70. It seems they are quite happy for many deliveries to get refused and simply collect the money from their customers. A complete disgrace of a company who could easily implement a PAY DUTY NOW option like all other sups companies. There a re many other sups companies online that do this so avoid avoid avoid herb."
Marguerite Orphanides
"Shipping was very good, everything i ordered came in sealed packaging to avoid any spills or accidents from bottles, creams, oils etc"
Shmuel Ben Nissan
"Excellent product selection and very fast delivery"
"Iherb is the easiest most affordable health foods website that ships internationally at very competitive rate and short lead-times"
Irene De Mel
"Fast deliver from USA to Aus (usually get order in a bit over a week), really good range and competitive prices combined with great shipping charges."
Joe Bloggs
"Excellent range of products, exceptionally good postage rates. Fast delivery and reliable."
Wayne G. Wasserman
"iHerb's selection of supplements, prices and service are the best I've experienced for a vitamin / supplement website. And considering the competition out there, that is saying a lot. I should know. I've been in the nutritional supplement industry for 25 years."
Iherb is rated 4.47 based on 43 reviews