Iherb Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Iherb

How would you rate Iherb ?

"My first and last order from Iherb... When I've ordered from iherp there were a couple of options for a delivery- next week delivery £11 or standard delivery I choose a standard delivery and when I got the package they charged e £17,20. When I asked them why do you say that ''fees may apply upon delivery'' you don't actually tell us that we have to pay £17,20. We are in 21st century, about to go to Mars in the next decade or two, and you are telling me that you can't do a research and tell me I have to pay £17,20 when I get 2 jars of minerals ??"
"I ordered a couple of sun screen from the uk website but I was unknowingly diverted to the USA one even though the amount was paid in british pounds sterling. As a result I had to pay £16 DHL custom as the order was being shipped from the USA. But I was not informed of this. I am furious of having to pay this amount. I have ordered before from iherb but this will now definitely be my last time. And I will be informing my colleagues, family and friends of this too. Its obvious this deliberate withholding of information is an attempt to rip people off. Iherb need to be reported."
"Do not buy from this company. Not sure if they even have people or robots. Placed a repeat order. They sent the wrong product. Have no system to ship correct item and order a pickup of the incorrect item. Nor does each "department" have the ability to know what the other "department" said or did.The same old questions all over again. After 2 hours between live chat and emails I got them to agree to a refund. Then I had to pack and get to a UPS store. 2 weeks after receiving the product back I still did not have the refund. Had to go through the same process over again. 2 days later after this agony, a credit was received. And it is not over, they tricked AMEX and told them the refund was given much earlier. Liars, robots and cheaters."
"I placed an order with them on 3rd of August and after two days tried to login to my iherb account to check the status of my order which was a prepaid order which I placed with my credit card but to my shock I wasn’t able to login to my account even after resetting my password. I thought i might have forgotten but in real it was just that for no reason they deactivated my account. As i was already charged for it i tried contacting their costumer care who didn’t helped and gave another email id to seek help. When i shared my problem with that id, nobody reverted back. I tried chatting with their executive after downloading their website and he didn’t helped me but i kept insisting so lastly he said i just know we have canceled your order to which i was not even sent a mail about. Last mail i got from them is that they had shipped my order. These cheaters charged me for nothing and after that deactivated my account. Worst experience ever."
"I ordered from Iherb for delivery to the U.K., order total £75. I received several messages from the courier telling me I had to pay an extra £25 for customs duty and taxes. I contacted Iherb to say I was shocked and didn't want the goods considering the extra charge. Iherb told me that if I refused to pay these charges the package would be returned to Iherb who would issue a refund BUT they would deduct all fees and charges off the refund so the refund would equal approximately £0.00. I paid the £25 and am absolutely fuming. I have ordered many things from America from a variety of companies without this sort of thing happening. I told Iherb this and pointed out it was their responsibility, but it made no difference. Scam. Trickery. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH IHERB FROM ABROAD YOU ARE TRAPPED INTO EXTRA CHARGES."
"They simply refuse to cancel my account!! It is unbelievable. They will only deactivate so that you can easily reactivate. I spent a week of effort and in the end, they simply refused saying we cannot cancel your account!! That is unacceptable and I have never heard of an internet company refusing to cancel an account (in recent times). They have awful customer service."
"Great experience, original product, real techniques brush, buy under 15£ to avoid taxes at receiving your package if you are from uk."
"This company should be closed down. I will be pursuing trading standards as iHerb should not be exporting products and ripping off customers with extra duty that is not mentioned at purchase point. If they are shipping go-ids they should incur import fees, not the customer."
"Liars, thieves, stress beyond belief with this horrible company"
"This company will rip you off! I ordered £40 of products but when DHL delivered them I was asked to pay an additional £18 duty, so I refused the delivery. However it is impossible to make direct contact with their 'customer service team' so I doubt if I'll receive a refund. There is no reference to this practice on their website. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!"
"Never received my order until I contacted IHerb for status update 1 week later. If I could give a MINUS RATING I would have now! Order was cancelled & I was never informed. I urgently needed my order for my very elderly parent!"
"Excellent source of all things health/supplement/beauty-wise. Huge range and with stacks of information on each and every product. You can research various items/conditions/wants-and-needs and then see complete information on ingredients and uses for each product. They are brilliant for vegetarian/vegan information, in particular. The cheapest overseas delivery is no more than some companies charge for delivery here within the UK - and they arrive inside of two weeks usually. Highly recommend!"
RR
"bom desconto no frete chegando as $ 40,00"
"Cheap prices, Quick delivery. Very good products"
"Possibly the most deceptive and misleading company I have ever had the displeasure to do business with. £17 tax and duty on a £28 order with an iHerb return "fee" of between US$40-70. Not worth sending the product as they hold you to ransom with the return fee. Do not order from this company. Once you factor in this additional cost, products are available much cheaper on local websites and on Amazon."
"Use organic matter"
"ótimos preços ainda frete grátis.."
"Fiz uma compra e não tive dinheiro pra pagar as taxas de importação, entrei em contato com a empresa e eles me estornaram o valor pago."
"Good prices and free delivery to AU"
"got probiotics for our Great Dane,the service was fantastic and products are high quality with an informed choice given to buyer"
Iherb is rated 3.89 based on 53 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!