Iherb Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Iherb

Tell us how Iherb made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Do not order from i herb! Placed and paid for an order with them recently. One day before delivery got a text demanding further payment before delivery. Contacted them and was told it was their policy to keep 80% if i didn't like it. They will take your money and refuse to deliver. Do not order from them."
"Won’t be ordering again- No way to call customer service - all issues go through a string of emails which takes several weeks. Iherb disregarded my 10+ years of loyalty by not replacing a damaged shipment in any type of swift manner by endlessly promising “we are re shipping” but would not provide tracking info. After 3 emails back saying I WANT a REFUND they finally issued a credit less $2- Why?!?"
"I've been a customer with iHerb for 3 years. I made a mistake on an order and they did NOTHING to help me. You can't even call & talk to someone. You have to either chat online or email. Worst customer service!!!! They have a complete disregard for customer loyalty. So disappointed!!! DO NOT use this company!!!"
"Iherb – это настоящий шикарный сервис, с большинством качественных продуктов, с профессиональным обслуживанием. Заказываю уже не первый раз, товар всегда упакован отлично, стекло в бумаге, в пузырчатой упаковке, до еще и в герметическом пакете. Молодцы!!! На сайте Iherb много приятных акций, скидки постоянно, бонусы лояльности. Я очень довольна! Рекомендую всем)))"
"Great products, great customer service. I ordered multiple products from them over the past few months. Products arrived on time. I highly recommend iherb.com"
"Best service available"
"Misleading, dishonest and ridiculously bad customer service. On international shipping they have hidden costs of at least 30%. After I ordered, and paid, i got a notification i had to pay another 100 dollar for import taxes, and also for service fees for DHL. When i tried to cancel my order, they made this impossible for me. Also, the customer agent I spoke to on live chat ignored all my messages, just sent me automated messages and then just ignored me after a while. Have never experienced such bad customer service. Honestly."
"Worst customer service ever..i ordered items then whenni chose the shipping it says vat included when it reaches me DHL were asking me to pay VAT ..as i contacted iherb they said i have to pay the vat as i wanted to pay DHL told me that the sender ordered to destroy the shipment without notice and without refund they just took the money and ordered to destroy the shipment as simple as that ...seriously WTF ,and when i tried to contact them to raise a complaint they did not even bother to reply or to try to opologize for this shitty behaviour they dont care offcourse"
"A friend uses iHerb regularly and loves the service, has never had a problem. Based on her experience, I opened an account and placed an order. I received confirmation. Two weeks later, no delivery! I went into my account but could find no evidence of what had happened. Engaged with "chat" and learned that my order had been cancelled with NO NOTIFICATION! The chat representative could not tell me why this had happened, but said he would follow up in email. That never happened. A couple of months later, I decided to try again. Once again, I got as far as the confirmation of order. Then I receive an email telling me I need to call my bank to get a "verification code on the transaction." I have never had an online company require me to call my bank and get a verification code. No one in either chat or email could explain to me why I needed this. I called my bank, who informed me that NOOOOOO, they NEVER give out verification/authorization numbers to a customer - only directly to the merchant, and I would have to arrange a conference call between the bank, iHerb, and me. But here's the catch - iHerb doesn't have a phone number! LOL! That's right, you can't reach an iHerb rep by phone. I emailed iHerb multiple times and requested a phone number, a phone call from them to my number, or at least, a consistent representative via email - nope, nothing doing. I kept getting emails from different reps but no one would address my problem or my request. The toll free number found online has a recording that says iHerb no longer provides phone customer service. Good luck with business - you lost mine and I will make sure that I tell EVERYONE. iHerb cost me about 6 hours of wasted time. They can send me a free box of products and a personal phone call apology and I might consider giving them a second chance."
"Very happy use this code to get a discount ASY7287"
"I don't understand the bad rating of iherb and suspicious of the authenticity of the reviews. Anyway, my experience with iherb has been great. Great choice of products, alot cheaper than retail and delivers everywhere. I've been ordering from iherb for past 3 years since I've been moving alot (UK, South Korea, France, UAE, Malaysia etc) and they delivers to all these places. My usual buys are immune enhancing supplements, sports supplements and organic stuff. Try it one time and see if it helps. For 10% off purchase, use this non-expiring voucher NAJ3457 during checkout. Enjoy !"
"Ordered some items. The arrived one months after the predicted arrival date. Some products did not have an expiration date and when i contacted them they asked me to send pictures etc. and at the end asked me to contact the manufacturer. Poor service don't seem to care about their customers"
"IHERB more like ISCAM I've been scammed for the first time on the world wide web, This Company has scammed me out of money and goods, Wish I had checked before hand on Trustpilot, it would of saved me. Funny they do not have a review section on their Facebook page, I wonder why. They clearly write fake reviews, Hopefully people see these reviews before ordering. Can not see how Google has not stopped them from selling to the UK. WORST Company EVER."
"Product was sent quickly however it smelled bad, it had spoiled. I contacted iHerb to return it and either get a refund or a different product and they DENIED the refund. I will never shop there again. When I googled the warehouse, it does not have A/C on the roof and is across the road from a sewage treatment plant. Never again."
"Please do not believe the negative reviews. This company delivers all over the world and there is bound to be delivery problems in foreign countries My order came within a week and we received it, but my husband had put it away and I didn't realize it had come. I asked Iherb for a refund and they refunded the full amount immediately. 2 weeks later I discovered I did have my order and apologized to Iherb and asked them how I could repay them. Here is there gracious response: Dear Sharon C.: "Thank you for letting us know that you already received your package. We are glad that we could help. Regarding the Refund you received, there is nothing you need to do or worry about with it. And for the products you received, you do not have to return it to us. Please keep it and try it as a free product. " Iherb. I would like to thank Iherb for being quick to respond and refund my money. I would also like to apologize to Iherb for my mistake and thank them for their generosity. Thank you Iherb, Sharon C."
"Casey Cravens 12:48 (12 minutes ago) to info I placed an order with you guys 7 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I've contacted you now 10 times and DHL four times. My order # is 505866762-0 In every instance, either you or your shipping company has refused to accept responsibility. Finally yesterday, a DHL representative told me a bunch of IHerb shipments sent via Global Mail have been going missing in New Zealand once the packages arrive in Auckland. I've contacted New Zealand Post and they have no record. I've concluded that someone either in DHL's Auckland office or the NZ Postal office is stealing the packages. I want a refund and three units of the same item I've ordered or I will continue to post negative reviews of IHerb on every review site I can find. Here is a copy of the last review of your company I posted: https://nz.trustpilot.com/users/5bd8ebf44de5666d34fde4ad I'm a busy guy trying to run a small business and take care of my family. I don't have time to have to write you ten times when you fail to provide what I've paid you for. You chose the shipping method. Your are ultimately responsible for this situtaion. You guys have terrible customer service and management and deserve to suffer the consequences. You are also bad people. A pox and gypsy's curse on you and your families. Sincerely,"
"Poor customer service. Had to pay import and post office charges which trebled the cost of the purchase. When I suggested that they make this clear to overseas buyers, they were just rude and obnoxious."
"The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced, and I lived all around the world and I shop for everything online. DO NOT PURCHASE A SINGLE THING ON THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE. I have never received a package and they have never provided me a refund. All that after 3 FULL MONTHS OF EXCHANGING EMAILS WITH THEM. I am still not going to give up but this is beyond. Also, they have TONS of false reviews on their website, just please, avoid them on your own good. This people need to be punished for the scams they are doing over people, stealing their money."
"Awaiting an overdue order. I am being told by some possibly mechanical chat person that delivery is 5 to 7 working days. I have told her many times that it has been 13 working days so far, but I may as well be talking to a wall. No response to emails. It was a large order and I don't have that kind of money to throw away. I have bought from them before with no issues, so something must have happened to this company. I recommend you stay away from them."
"Thank you for contacting iHerb.com. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. If your order is returned to us for any of the following reasons we will refund your payment method for the product returned minus the original shipping fees and any additional fees incurred to return the products to our warehouse (including return postage, handling, storage, and quarantine fees). Undeliverable address No one available to accept the delivery Order refused by the customer Refusal to pay customs fees Refused by Customs Note: There are times when customs may decide not to reroute the package or the cost to return the items exceed the cost of the products, the package will be abandoned and no refund will be available. Confiscated by Customs Orders: If your order or certain products are confiscated by customs due to the items being restricted then no refund will be available. Since the tracking has not been updated yet with the return, we will need to allow more time for this to be processed. Once your order is received back, we will process a Return Claim for the package and you will receive an email confirmation with further details. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with. Sincerely, Joar C. iHerb.Com Customer Service 22780 Harley Knox Blvd, Perris, CA 92570 USA"
Iherb is rated 3.30 based on 77 reviews