Iherb Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Iherb made you happy
iHerb is the best. They offer the best price. They really helped me to resolve a problem with logistics. Their live chat is fast responsive. And They really treat their customers very well. I recommend iHerb to anyone. I’m satisfied 100%.
I have an account and bought from them before but they flagged my purchase because it was being sent to my daughters address. (We've been doing this for months b/c I have early dementia and she takes care of my meds. It hasn't been a problem anywhere else.)They said I have to get a code that they sent to my credit card company. But their procedure locked up my credit card account. There's no way to actually talk to anyone at iherb, even if you call them.
Product delivered is not what I was expecting
They sent me an email that my accountbow closed. I have placed an order and they did not refund me!!! Shitty, spam and a fraud comlany😡😡😡😡😡
Absolutely fuming, I paid extra for a quicker delivery which was due 14th June 21 and still I’m waiting. Apparently it’s been held up by US Customs because they didn’t have my full name (which of course I had to provide at the time of ordering). The DHL rep hasn’t answered any of my questions and I am not sending a copy of my passport to a random stranger by email when he can’t answer my questions, in any case I should be able to purchase without the need to show ID and it should have been addressed with the sender. I’ve given them until this evening to resolve otherwise I want a full refund. Oh had I realised that despite placing the order on the UK site that delivery was coming from the USA I would not have placed it esp as I keep being fobbed off about a refund and asked to give them more time to investigate. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Many orders from tea to herbs to collagen Always fast delivery and packaged nice. I have been surprised by dis punts and prices are very reasonable
They have the most frustrating way of affirming your order. They ask you to check the a small transaction on your credit card before sending the products. This small transaction did not appear and neither did an affirmation code that they subsequently requested from me and had me call my bank to find it (They didn't) I ordered these products on monday in hope they would come this week. Now I'm waiting more than a week and nothing has happened. There is also no phone number to call and get live service from. Absurd.
Terrible customer service. My order was not received and I requested refund 2 times but declined. I was told according to the delivery company it was dropped off at the door. I was also told I should check with my neighbor. Also, 'sometimes delivery companies update as delivered before order was delivered'. I was not offered assistance in tracking down the order. I have bought the same items for a few times and they don't even consider helping me to track the package. I will never buy from them again. No contact for the delivery company was given to me. No live person to talk to. Worst experience with any online store I've ever shopped with.
They failed to ship my item but the tracking number shows that it was shipped. I spent over an hour trying very hard to get to their customer service but they don’t have any. It’s very frustrating and I will never do business with them again
I hope I checked the reviews of iherb before making purchase! They only shipped part of what I purchased, but they charged me for all the items I ordered, when I ask to reship or refund, they said they will reship the rest of the products. BUT, later they said the product is out of stock, I said it is fine to refund me of what they missed to deliver. NOW, they declined the refund because they said the RESHIP was not charged, I don't think they can't understand that what I am asking for refund is the products that they didn't deliver in my original order, they just did this in purpose. And see? They can't be reached out by phone or email, only by website, it is really inconvenient to explain what happened since the customer service is not professional. I won't come back to visit and never recommend this business to anyone I know.
Where should we complain?!!! Pls someone help. They deducted from my Visa card and didn’t delievery and customer service says bs. I want to get a lawyer and complain. Anyone tips?
This used to be a reliable company, but they’re shifty thieves now, so I made an account specifically to warn people here. I am dealing with the same things so many other people here have noted: I put in an order, was charged for it, and then was unable to log in again or check tracking. They have no customer service. They don’t pick up their phones and they take about a day to respond to messages. (They completely ignore emails.) They’re just giving me the runaround, pretending like they care but not helping in any way. My account was deactivated for absolutely no reason, and they’re just giving me the runaround to avoid speaking to me because they have my money. After reading other people’s experiences having the same problems, I’m just glad I didn’t spend thousands of dollars with these crooks and liars. Dishonest, thieving, and shady. Stay away from this company. Order Confirmed #913583415
To be honest, at first I was afraid to order from this site because there are different opinions on the internet. However, I decided to give it a try and I highly recommend it! The products arrived quicker than expected, everything was correct and nicely packed. The website states straight away that they charge tax to the UK and how much it will be. The tax is paid at the time of ordering, so I didn't have to pay anything extra. I am very happy with the service and will definitely use it in the future!
Seriously guys, i really dont understand why there are so many negative reviews about IHERB on the internet! I have ordered so many times from IHERB and trust me, i had the most fantastic shopping ever EACH AND EVERY TIME i have ordered from them. Good prices, rocket speed deliveries, geniune products every time, and the best part. I HERB takes import charges from you while you are checking out on their page, and the customs clearance takes hardly a day! When i have ordered from other courier services, the shipments get stuck in the customs indefinitely for days, and its such a stressful experience. Guys, seriously dont go by the negative reviews. Trust me, IHERB simply rocks. Try it once, you will simply love the shopping experience! With love and hugs from India, Amit
Terrible company! One day Google says their company is closed down for good. then after hundreds of bad reviews and negative reports to the BBB all of a sudden that changes. Their customer service team is non-existent and every problem is addressed through an automated system. The only way you can get anyone to call or email you directly is after countless emails and phone calls to their corporate office and consistent posting of negative reviews about their terrible service. Buyers Beware and know that this company is terrible, spammy and a scam!
They sell natural skincare products, food at reasonable price, free 2-day shipping with purchase of $20. Earn credit by writing product reviews.
I read so many bad reviews, but decided to give them a chance. Their prices are great! I am keto and lactose free and they have a lot of great options! Most of the reviews were regarding the free shipping, so I opted for UPS. It was $10 for shipping, or $14 for next day. I chose Next Day and received all of my items in perfect condition the next day. I will definitely purchase from them again.
Terrible service if there is a problem. Iherb are fine if no problem. I am having my second problem in 2 weeks, they never resolved the first one,( somehow that got resolved with someone not from iherb as an aside). Now, I am going through the same nightmare, back and forth day by day with their advisors wasting my time as they DO NOTHING, and do not pass you to technical and attempt to resolve the problem. Iherb always used to get lots of bad reviews for customer service, I now strongly suspect they have bought in some false "good reviews" that unfortunately is becoming common practise.
I ordered for some items they sent me a confirmation that they received the cash and then just logged me out of my account and said it was in active like seriously
The code -10% for your first purchase and -5% for all your purchases keep forever: CON8933 A great store with cosmetics, supplements and health food. Great prices and frequent discounts and cuts. I recommend. I have been ordering for 8 years.
Iherb is rated 2.6 based on 332 reviews