The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Speed of Service
Always reliable with lightning fast service. I wouldn`t use anyone else.
Speed of Service
People love these pens and the way they write. I keep reordering them.
Speed of Service
This was my second time ordering from Ink Spot. (1) Great price. (2) Proof delivered quickly. (3) Order shipped fast. Couldn't have been happier to get the stylus pens in time to give away at Christmas.
Speed of Service
Extremely happy with the depth of color of the ink. Some are rather translucent, this is very bold, and I am very happy
Overall Value
My pencils came out awesome. Staff was very helpful without being asked. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again. Keith - Rescued Wood Rehab
Speed of Service
It took a little bit of time for the pins to get to the ink Spot from their supplier. They told me ahead of time there would be a bit of a wait and I agreed to that. Just about to the day they said they would arrive they did. They contacted me and told me they would be printed up right away. It was done so quickly and shipped to me free of charge, that I was amazed. The quality on the pen is what I expected and I am happy with it. They write nicely and they are priced right. The printing was flawless and I am the proud owner of 500 pens. Thank you very much Dale Hudson
Speed of Service
Super quick turnaround- ordered pens on Friday and they came the following Thursday! Thank you Ink Spot! You’ll definitely see me again!
Speed of Service
Thank you guys for helping out on such short notice and getting out the pencils and pens out to me at the time I really needed them! You guys are awesome!
Speed of Service
very easy to work with .and shipped right away. so far in the past I have got over 2000 pens . its a good quality pen.
I would not recommend this customer simply due to customer service. I tried multiple times to call, email this company since I wanted to confirm my order was canceled since it would not make it in time (my timing, not their fault). After days of trying, I was able to connect with the main guy who works there. He rude, arrogant and hung up on me after I asked the status of my order cancellation. They are rude and unprofessional.
Speed of Service
Very easy to work with. Got me what I needed as promised. Prompt in responding. Great product. Will use them again.
Speed of Service
Just what I ordered, nice printing, and I appreciated the opportunity to review a photo of the printing on my carpenter's pencils before all 50 were made. Thanks Ink Spots! (which I can't resist calling those of you who work there). Anne L
Speed of Service
Great working and eye catching pens!
Speed of Service
Easy ordering, fast delivery.
Overall Value
These were far more sturdy than I thought. Looked much more expensive than I paid. Quality and excellent print
Speed of Service
Service was great. Was happy with printing however 11 pens were defective due to "clicker".
Thanks for the review, sorry to hear you has some issues.

Please contact customer service at service@ink-spot.com and we will take care of this issue.

Thanks,
Ink Spot
Speed of Service
The contacted us right away about a shortage of the color of barrels we wanted and offered to replace with another barrel, or to ship half the order right away and the other half in 2 weeks, as we were not in a hurry to have the order filled we choose to have it shipped all at once later and not waste the shipping. This is our second order of pens from Ink Spot and out of 2000 pens we have not had one that did not work. The are good quality, and affordable, what more could you ask for from any product. We will be ordering them again when our supply runs low.
Speed of Service
The pencils I ordered are great - but the customer service is even better. Fast, helpful communication from real people, attention to fixing (MY) mistakes, and quick shipment. Couldn't be happier.
Speed of Service
I love my pencils from Ink Spot. I have reordered them 3 times. They make it easy to reorder because they keep your design information so I don't have to.
Love it amazing job